Ending: Tammi Love.

Forever With You.

 

  She stared out the window and blew the bangs out her face. New York was just the way she had left it. Snow on the window ceils and frost on the glass. She gently smiled while serving coffee to an elderly couple.  Tammi Love is now 26, has lived the pop star life style, and is still single. Her hair is slight shorter but not short, but still her dark lush black color. Due to low funds she has now taken over her mothers bakery to get some extra cash and have something to do.

   Back to the fact she is still single…no one could match up to Ji-Yong. No one.

“Miss” Someone broke her trance and she turned around to the register.

“Sorry” She said and exaimed the items. “Just one mango and strawberry creepe? Okay 3.50”

The man looked down at his wallet and then blinked a few times.

“I’m sorry I’m new to this amercian money” He chuckled lightly.

“Hmm how bout I just take this and I’ll give you change” She snatched a five and he smiled.

Without her noticing he was stareing right at her the whole time. Not like a creeper stare. More like a I miss you stare. He exaimed every inch of her face, but was interrupted by her smooth voice.  

“Uh your change” She placed the dollar and fifthy cents in his hand. “Enjoy”

She really didn’t remember me?  He thought to himself as he stared at his creepe.  Well I have started to grow a small goate and my hair is back to it natural color. But she hasn’t noticed at all or once looked straight into my eyes.

He placed his fedora on the chair next to him and sighed. He looked down at his phone that was vibrating like crazy…freakin Seunghyun and his wife issues.

CRASH.

Everyones head turned to see an old woman had dropped her cup coffee. The womans table was right next to his.

“It’s alright” Tammi swooped in with a bran new cup of coffee and started to pick up the shattered pieces.

BUZZZZZ. His phone went off again and but this time it was on ringer.    

HEART BREAKER!!!!

“Greatly dumb? People still listen to him?” She mumbled to herself and walked back to the kitchen.

He walked…well ran out completely shocked at her comment.

After a couple mintues Tammi walked over to clean his table. “He didn’t even touch his food…what this?” She picked up the hat and looked at it. 

 

“Uh…Tammi?”

She turned around and finally realized who it was.

“Ji-Yong?” She smiled and handed back the hat. He grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her into a hug.

“Hi” He whispered as he held onto her.