The Plan.

Forever With You.

 

Young Bae POV 

If you haven't watched Boy before flowers before you probaly wont understand...oh well it's a soap opera. 

“Jan Di is an idiot! AGH! I hate this show” Tammi shouted while we all watched Boys before flowers. “If I was her I would already be with Sunbae!”

“No! She needs to stay with JoonPyo, he’s got the dough!” Steven said with a mouthful of popcorn.  “How does an average girl like her get-“

“SHUT UP!” Ollie shouted making Steven choke.

“Damn girl it’s just a show!” He shouted swallowing and Ollie thumped him with a pillow. “Psssh..F4…more like the 4”

“Your dead” Tammi and I said plainly with our eyes not leaving the screen. Ollie lifted Steven over the couch and poured the rest of popcorn on his head.

“CLEAN IT UP!” Ollie’s accent yelled at him.

“Oh my god” I imitated the girl on the screen.

“Bae you’re to good at that…” Tammi laughed. “Wonder what Riley and Sen-Sen are up to.”

Riley POV

“Hope he wasn’t that big of trouble” Linda smiled while holding Russel.

“Naaahh. He was a good a boy” I smiled back and kissed Russel on the cheek. He was sleeping so soundly, ah so cute.  I looked at him, he reminded me of Kel so much. That makes me happy…

“Ready?” Seung said to me.

“Yeah. Bye Linda” I hugged her tightly.

“Be safe!” She called.

“Auntie! Your hat!” Russel suddenly jumped down from Linda and ran to me.

“You keep it.” I put it on his head. “Take it and remember me since I won’t be able to see ya grow up as much as I want to” I could feel myself start crying.

“Thank you” He wrapped his arm around my neck and hugged me.

“Well you go back to your mom-get good grades!” I covered my face and walked to the rental car. “Come on Seung!” I called and he followed. I heard there front door shut and I kneeled on the pavement.

“Riley!” Seung ran over to me. “What are you doin-Are you crying?”

“No. I just dropped my earring” I swatted him away.

“Your not wearing earrings” He kneeled in front of me. “You never wear earrings because you’re paranoid that you’re going to lose them.”

“Okay I’m crying” I smiled up at him while wiping my tears with my sleeve.

“You need to man up!” He poked at my head. “Well woman up…” He helped me up the floor. “You can’t just go back to Seoul being the baby of ROT. You need to grow up, your 20 now”

“I’m 19 in America” I mumbled and he pushed me into the car.

“I have a plan” He smiled evilly.

“You’re scaring me” I laughed.

“People are going to be scared of you” He raised his eyebrows and smirked.

“Have you been drinking?”

“Remember when you were doing that photo shoot-“

“Ive had a lot of photo shoots” I rolled my eyes. “Which one?”

“The one with the black skinny jeans and tall boots-uh this one” He handed me phone, I was his wallpaper.  

“I’m your wallpaper?!” I giggled then looked down at my phone and frowned at him. “I’m sorry but Ji-Yong is my wallpaper, he said ‘Your oppa is more important than your boy friend’” I mimicked GD.

 “What!-Never mind…just wait till we get back to Seoul” He shook his head.

“You make it sound like were going home tonight-“ I stopped when I saw the airport. “AWW come on! Seung!” I wined.

“March!” He said getting out of the car.

“You sound like Ji-Yong!” I said putting my hands in the air. “I didn’t even get to eat at pinks or in and out!?! I didn’t even see my mom-“

“Hush!” He shouted. “Now start memorizing these” He passed me..lyrics.

“But these are in Korean!” I complained skimming threw the words. “Wait a minute…I know this song..”

“Way to go smarty pants your figuring it out” He said as we boarded the plane. 

DUN DUN! Ah...I love leaving you hanging. Ta-ta <3