Ending: ROT

Forever With You.

 

3 years later. Narrator. 

   Crowds of people swormed the small podium but they became silent when three women and the president of YG walked from the back.

 “Hello thank you so much for coming…” Riley walked up announced to the crowd. “A few days ago a tragic inncedent happened…my adoptive mother passed away. Linda Static had left me my adoptive brother Steven Static in my custudty.” She smiled at the thought.  “And you know my husband and I are now expecting a baby” She glanced down at her huge stomach. “But let’s get down to the reason ive called this confrance…ROT will be splitting.”

The crowd went insane and flashed there cameras at the girls.

“YAH! ZIP IT!” Tammi shouted into the mic and everyone shut up. “I will be returning back to New York while Ollie and Riley stay here in Seoul…any questions?”

Everyone raised there hands politely. “You in the green” She nodded at the girl.

“Hi…are you and Kwon Ji-Yong still together?”

“No…we broke up. He and I felt like it was good run…and he felt like it wasn’t ment to be”

“You” Ollie pointed out a man.

“What will you be doing miss?”

“I will be still at YG but helping with producing and maybe get into acting. Top hyung is kind of inspiring me right now”

“Riley?”

“Raise a beautiful family and get Steven into college…” She felt tears form. “This is goodbye is it? ROT is officially dead…thank you so much” She bowed her head and the three girls hugged. 

 

******

 

"Are you following me?" 

"No all the YG people live in building A!" He ran up and stood next to me. "Oh and you can call me GD" 

"GD..what for greatly dumb?" I chuckled and he pouted. "I'm only kidding"

 

*****

 

 

Seung Hyun: TURN IT DOWN!

Riley: I CAN'T IM ON A STREAK ILL LOSE IF I REACH FOR THE REMOTE.

*Music stops playing*

Seung Hyun: Oh look you lost, to bad. 

Riley: BASTARD! 

******

 

“Were alive!” Ollie’s British voice screamed. “STEVEN”I ran over to see Ollie hugging Steven. SMOOCH. SMOOCH. She kissed him on the cheek.

“What about me?!” Bae walked out. “I listened t-“ Ollie threw herself on Bae and they both attacked each other passionately.

“MY EYES!!” Steven screamed. “MY EYES” He ran into my room and slammed the door. 

*****

 

"STEVEN!” I shouted looking for the skinny guy to blame.

“WHAT!” Steven yelled back at me coming out of the 2ne1 studio.

“THAT!” I shouted pointing at Kel.

“AHHHH!!!!! OH MY GOD! DON’T KILL ME!!” Steven fell to the ground and threw his arms in front of his face. “I’M SORRY!!!!” He begged. “FORGIVE ME OLDER BROTHER!”

******

 

“11,163 won…wow that’s what I’m worth. Pssh you’re a horrible date” I muttered as he paid for our food.

“It’s ramen not lobster” He rolled his eyes at me and handed me my bowl. “Eat up”

“Hey watch your tone or I’ll go BOA on ya and ‘Beat you up’.”

“It’s ‘Eat You Up’”

“I know what I said” I slurped my noodles. “Noodles…the nerve”

*******

 

Tammi sat at the desk with me going over the ‘Lies’ beat. “Were cutting this part since there are only 3 of us. So I’m doing GD-“

“We all know that” Ollie calls from the back. “You don’t have to announce it that’s kind of dirty”

“Ollie! Shut it!” Tammi rubs her head.