Don't touch my pasta.

Forever With You.

 

Riley POV

BWOH? England?” Seung gasped as I explained. “How did you get the time off?”

“Me and YG are like this” I smiled crossing my fingers.

“Whatever…” He rolled his eyes and pecked me on the cheek. “I love you”

“I know”

“Riley?”

“Wha?” I looked up at him.

“I really love you” He stared into my eyes for a moment and leaned in for a sweet kiss on the lips. He left me wanting more.

“Your really good at acting” I smirked and he narrowed his eyes. “I love you to”

“Promise me you won’t leave me for a hot British guy”

“I promise” I pledged.  “But I don’t know about Tammi…”

Tammi POV

GD ran back and forth threw the studio getting his papper. He was completely ignoring my presence…okay I kind of understand. He’s working he needs to make a living and he loves his job.

“G-Dragon” The blond intern waved at him from her desk and he walked over with a smile.

Alright that’s completely normal…he can have ‘girl’ friends that aren’t my bestfriends.

But it’s not alright when you spend a good long 15 minutes talking while leaning in a kissable region. I just wanted to sock in both of there faces.

Why am I dating this short guy? I could get any guy in the world but him…Damon is really hot..WOAH WOAH. Why does Damon keep appearing in my thoughts? Well because he’s hot and living in my apartment that’s why.

 Right when I was about to slap myself Ji walked in with a stupid smirk on his face. He wasn’t smirking at me…it was miss blonde.

“What?” He caught my evil glare. 

“Oh nothing…”

“Oh okay” He went back to his work. “You should head home it’s getting late!”

“Head home? I was going to wait for you sweetie…”

He looked at me in shock…”Did you just call me sweetie?”

“What I can’t call you sweetie, oppa?” I brushed his check with my fingers and he smiled widely.

Maybe all he needed was good reminding of what he had in front of him.

“Well babe I need to finish stuff here so just go on without me” He shooed me away from him.

“OH THAT’S FINE!” I smiled widely becoming very pissed off. “I’ll just go get Damon to take me to dinner, he’s really good looking and super sweet”

“ YAH! WHO’S DAMON?!” He shouted as he grabbed my arm.

I got him!

“Oh he’s just Ollie’s body guard…or Cho Hee. You see she’s a princess in some small town near London, she’s about to go back home to visit. She invited ROT and Steven to come along.”

“Are you high right now?” He took his phone and shoned the light in my eyes.

“Sadly no” I flicked him off of me. “Have fun with your intern you bastard.”

I walked away from his studio leaving him confussed. Right when I was about to exit I stopped at the girl’s desk. “Is this yours?” I eyed her pencil case and she nodded. “Opps” I threw it on the floor. “I’m so clumsy”

“I’m so sorry” Ji-Yong ran behind me. “My girlfriend is completely out of her mind at the moment…” He grabbed my shoulders. “Tammi this is Lauree. Lauree had just told me that her and her HUSBAND are excepting a baby!”

“Oh…your pregnant?”

She nodded with a smile.

I quickly picked up all the pencils and reorganized them back on her desk. “Congrats!”

“Bye Lauree have a great night!” Ji pushed me towards the elevators.

Once we were alone inside the metal moving box he starts craking up. “You HAHAHA were so HAHAHA JEALOUS!”

“YAH! I thought you were cheating on me!” I slapped him on his shoulder.

“Why would I cheat on you?” He grabbed me by my waist and kissed me on the nose. “Your hotter than any girl in the world”

“I know that’s why I was going to kick your ” I kissed him gently on the lips.

On the plane to London.  Damon POV

“England here we come! The land of Coldplay, fish and chips, Dr. Who, and Britpop!” Steven shouted as he kept on moving in his chair. “I’m so glad I’m the smartest kid in my class so I can take days off!!”

“Smartest? You sure don’t act like it.” I muttered as I tried to read my book.

“Yeah man! Straight A’s and a 4.0 GPA; Static’s are geniuses” He smirked.

“When I scrunch my toes together they look like captin crunch” Riley said to herself randomly.

“Yeah pure geniuses” Tammi rolled her eyes.  

I chuckled and looked up from book to Cho Hee. She looked pertrifed, her eyes wide, and an emotionless stare at the seat in front of her.

“Cho Hee?” I poked her head.

“What am I going to do? They don’t know about ROT…how are we going to explain them?”

“Wow I never really thought about it…” I glanced at the group. “I got a plan…but it might be a little inapropiate for Riley…”

“Wha?” She looked up at me.

Inside the Franti’s estate.

“This is so messed up…” Steven pulled his collar a bit and adjusted his bow tie.

“I kind of like it” Tammi smirked at Steven. “Assitant get me a drink!”

“CHO HEE!” Her mother yelled at her in delight and hugged her tightly. “AH your hair…will fix that. But I’m so glad your home.”

“That’s her mom?” Riley whispered to me. “She’s gorgeous”

“Ah thank you!” The queen overheard and walked over to me. “And who might you be?”

“Uh-bah-“ Riley freaked out a bit forgetting her lines.

“My fiancé” I smiled. “I brought her back from Seoul to see the festival.”

“OH DAMON! YOU NEVER TOLD ME YOU WERE DATING!” She pinched my cheeks. “AHHHHH! SHE’S SO PERFECTTTTT!” She hugged Riley.

Riley was smiling back but had anger in her eyes. “Oh who’s this?” She walked over to Tammi and Steven.

“I’m Tammi Chan. Damon’s long lost cousin” Tammi bowed politely. “And my assiatant Steven”

“It’s nice to meet you” She smiled. “Hope all of you enjoy the festivals! But excuse me I must get Cho Hee to meet the prime minsters son! GOODBYE!” She dragged Cho Hee to the garden.

Once there was no one in the hall Riley full on attacked me. “ENGAGED? FIANCE?!” She hit me repeatively…she was accuatly really cute and kind of strong. “I’m engaged to Seung!” She kept hitting me.

“Honey” I grabbed both of her arms gently but in a firm grasp. “I already contacted Seung…just go with it. I pledge that I won’t do anything to you…plus your not my type“ I lied. Tammi and Steven were taken to there rooms. I quided Riley to my room.

Riley POV

Not his type?? I’m EVERYBODY’S type- wait it doesn’t matter because I’m engaged to South Korea’s hottest man.

Damon dragged me up some stairs and to a room. “You sleep on the floor” He said bluntly. The floor? What the !? He threw two blankets at me. “Go to bed” He jumped on his bed and pointed to the floor.

I gave him a dirty look and set up my bed area. I might as well go find Steven’s room and share a bed with him.

“What I don’t get a pillow?” I mumbled under my breath.

He threw me a pillow and it slapped me right at my face.

“in jerk” I groaned and went to sleep.

Damon POV

I kept tossing in my sleep. There was this weird feeling in my stomach…I glanced at my clock 3:56 AM.

“Don’t touch my pasta” Riley mumbled in her sleep. I leaned over and looked at her. She was curled up in ball hugging onto what seemed to be my dirty laundry.

I felt that feeling in my stomach again…

‘You must treat a woman with respect’ My trainers voice said in my mind.

I looked down at her again. Her light brown hair was tossed in her face and her lips slightly open. It was adorable.

“…” I sat up in bed. “I’m going to regret this”

Wonder whats going to happen? What do you think?...I have no idea were i'm going with this story but it has to end SOON!