Meeting.

Forever With You.

 

Riley POV. ROT and Big Bang meeting. 

“Great news!” YG clapped his hand together. “I booked a spot on a show for you and TOP. It will be like couple Olympics!”

“What?” I shouted. “Sir me and Seung broke up..a week ago.”


“I know..but the press doesn’t know that! They love ROP..and I already planned everything.” He smiled widely. “So do it or be FIRED!”

 

I jumped back a bit.. my life. I was just getting over Seung now we have to work together, on reality TV!

GD walked in and sat in his specialy marked chair. He always sits at the end of the table near the window. “Sorry I’m late Ollie took forever!”

“Where is sh-“

Ollie bolted in and sat in her chair on the ROT side. “SORRY SO SO SORRY!” She pleaded with Teddy and YG.

“It’s okay” Teddy patted her on the head. “We were just talking about ROT and Big Bang going on a game show.”

“Its Riley and Seung. Ollie and Young Bae. GD and Tammi” He read off the list. “Daesung and Seungri are going to be team mates”

“NO FAIR! Why do they get to be with the girls all the time?” Daesung whined.

“I’ll take Dae!” I raised my hand.

“Oh no your not!” Seung spoke up. “This will help promote my new solo album”

“There you go again..head..in..”

“THAT’S IT!” Seung growled and was about to jump over the table. Seungri and Daesung had to hold him back with all there might.

“It’s hard to believe that you two were head over heals for each other a week ago” Seungri brushed off his jacket but then looked at me. “Wait this means I have another chance with Riley.”

“In your dreams” Seung growled over protectively, which was fine by me. “Actually never in your dreams..don’t even think about!”

Seungri cowarded back into his chair, like a five year old who just got whooped by his parents.   

“Wait weres Tammi!?” Teddy looked around.

“I’m here” Tammi ran in..why is everyone in ROT late to meetings except me! “Sorry I’m late”

“Woah Tammi..I love the new look” Teddy pointed to her bed head and baggy sweats.

“Shut up Teddy” She growled.

“Hey sweetie were teamed up together!!” GD smiled at her and she threw her water bottle at him.

“Don’t call me sweetie!” She leaned over to me and I explained what was going on. “Why do I have to be partnered up with GD why can’t I be with Dae?”

“I’m so wanted!!” Daesung smiled widely and we all giggled. His smile was so freakin cute.

“Why can’t you two be more like your leader?! She’s not complaining” YG laughed from his chair.

“Oh she’s complaining! She’s texting me right now” GD lifted up his phone. “She says ‘If Young Bae trys anything with her she’s going to rip off…something”

“So ungrateful! Get out of my office! You don’t even deserve the prize-“

“PRIZE?!”

“A trip to that theme park down the street..alone..privately. Of course they’ll be filming it but you wont get trampled by adoring fans!”

“Dae and I are going to take all of you down!” Seungri shouted and stood up. “Get ready LOSERS!”

“Wow..what a weirdo” Young Bae said under his breath. “Ollie and I are going to win!”

“Yeah!” Ollie shouted.

“Oh shut up you shortys!” GD butted in. “Tammi and I got this, right boo?”

“Yeah we got this..call me boo or I’ll rip your somethings off.” Tammi said and GD gulped.  They continued bickering.

Seung and I stayed silent. Deep down I want to yell at everyone and boast about how were going to win. But that would be a lil awkward. We looked at each other for moment; he smiled a bit but frowned. I sighed and excused myself from the meeting.

I guess I’m going to be on tv! Yay…