Roosevelt

Forever With You.

 

 TOP POV

Riley jumped around like an idiot, has she never seen a hotel before? We walked threw the revolving doors and I walked to the front desk.

“Welcome to the Roosevelt Hotel!” The clerk greeted me and Riley squealed at the name. “Checking in?”

“Yes…Mr.Choi” I said playfully pushing away the annoying Riley, she gave up and went to explore like a good girlfriend.

“Here you are!” He typed something into the computer and handed me a room key. “You two enjoy your honeymoon!”

“Wha?” I looked at the man. “We aren’t-“

“Oh..I’m sorry I just thought you two were newly weds, being so young and the rings.” He apologized. “Enjoy your stay.”

“Alright...Thank you” I walked off. Do we really look married? We do fight like were married… “Babo come here right now!” I called and Riley skipped over with still a huge smile. “Why are you smiling so much?!” I laughed.

“It’s the Roosevelt! It’s were all the celebrities stay!”

“Well we are celebrities” I rolled my eyes, noticing people starring at us, well all the Korean guests. “We just won best couple in like 5 magazines” I grabbed her hand and we walked to the elevators.

“I won best looking” She said. Once the elevator doors shut close, I wrapped my arm around her waist. She yelped at my sudden action and I grabbed her face.
“Uh-“ I shut her up by slamming my lips onto hers enjoying every second of it. “Seung” She pushed me away and pouted. “Stop being so aggressive!” She crossed her arms and turned away from me.

“You know you like it” I whispered to her. “Plus I only got a room with one queen bed”

“Great…” She sighed and the doors opened. “You better not try anything you y babo”

“Riley I would never do anything you wouldn’t want to do…but kissing and sleeping in the same bed together is something a couple does”

“Fine..”

Steven POV

“If I hear ‘High High’ one more time I swear I’m going to break something” I shouted covering my ears.

“I know it’s so ing annoying.” Ollie looked up at me from reading her magazine. “How does the press know me and Bae are dating?”

“He probably let it slip, just like GD did with us” Tammi said sitting on the counter drinking a cup a tea. “I miss America” She walked to the fridge and pulled out a big bottle of what seemed to be Vodka. She put at least a shot in her tea and took a big sip. “That’s better”

“I think all of us are a little homesick...” Ollie scrunched her nose at Tammi. “And a bit annoyed”

I rested my head on the porcelain table and looked up at my noonas. “I miss Riley”

“AWWW” They all squealed. “That’s so sweet” Ollie kissed me on the head. “I’ll make you some tea cutie”

“OKAY PARTY PEOPLE IN THE HOUSE!” GD yelled walking in with Young Bae behind him.

“That’s it!” I stood up and grabbed the nearest vase.

“STEVEN! NO!” Tammi jumped at me and grabbed the vase.

“What your problem my BAFFE! (Best American Friend Forever Ever)” He smiled widely and I shot him a death stare.

“I think you’re his problem hyung” Bae said sitting next to Ollie.

 Riley POV Random Flashbacks.

Age 8

“Riley your adopted” Mama told me, I looked around at my family. All shades of brown and afro hair, oh it all makes since.

“So does this mean I can’t eat fried chicken anymore” I said sniffling and everyone laughed.
“YOU CAN EAT ALL THE FRIED CHICKEN YOU WANT” Kel hugged me tightly and kissed me on the cheek.

“I’m lucky to have family like this” I smiled at my family.

Age 11.

“Kel!” I shouted as he ran down the hall. “Where is everyone?”

“Ah man..” Kel sighed as he saw me sitting alone in the house. “I forgot I had to watch you” He tapped his fingers on his turntable case. “I guess your coming with me!” He smiled and I followed him to his car. Ive always looked up to my older brother, he was so cool.

“Crap I forgot my keys at Lina’s house!” He slammed his arms on the steering wheel. “Ri pay attention to what I do, you might need this one day” We both walked out to the front of the car and he pulled up the hood. “What your going to do is…pull these wires up” He showed me, yellow and red.  “Now cross them together!”
ROOM. The car startled me, yellow and red.

“Come on my lil Bibimbap” He always referred me to Korean food…it always bugged me.

We reached the club he worked at and he hid me under his DJ booth. “Now stay here” He smiled. “And you can’t tell mom I took you here”

“Got it!” I nodded with huge grin.

Lights of neon green and purple shone on people dancing. I could feel my brother scratching his records above on the table.

This is what I wanted. Hip hop. Crowd. Stardom.

 Riley POV Present.

From sitting on the bed I watched Seung’s every movement. He just rushed around everywhere, putting away his clothes into the hotel closet. Ironing, folding carefully, it was almost an art form ive never seen. He even folded my new clothes and hung up. I was just planning to keep them in a small pile but no!

“Enjoying the view?” He asked in his deep voice which still gives me shivers.

“Thank you for folding my clothes…” I smiled and glanced at the pile. “And color coordinating”

“Your welcome. I guess I get it from my mom, she was a neat freak” He chuckled.

“More like OCD” I mumbled to myself and made my way to the bathroom.

I clicked the door behind me and looked at myself in the mirror. Shoulder length hair a tainted brown with random black pieces, still suffering from my last dyes. My face clean, no blemishes but slightly a bad case of dark lines under my eyes, but sleep will cure that. Eyes still pure turquoise, it was as someone shoved sapphires into my sockets and let me be. Lips, to small and thin, nothing special which is fine. I love myself no matter what.

Quickly I stripped off my clothes and made my way to the shower. It’s ing cold!

TOP POV.

Riley sat on the bed carefully watching my every move. She was like a dog watching her master. Yeah that isn’t a creepy way to put it…

I carefully ironed my shirt, making sure there were no wrinkles missed. In the corner of my eyes I still see her still starring. I smile to myself.

We had just waked up, so she’s still in her pjs which happens to be my hoodie and her underwear. Also the messy hair hanging in front of her face makes me love her more. She is my little angel and I want do everything for her.

I remember bumping into her and seeing her eyes for the first time. I didn’t know it, but I was madly in love with her.

“Enjoying the view?” I asked with a small smirk.

“Thank you for folding my clothes..” She paused. “And color coordinating”

“Your welcome. I guess I get from my mom, she’s was a neat freak”

“More like OCD” She mumbled and wobbled off to the bathroom.

A few moments later.

Riley finally finished showering and came out wrapped in her towel. She glanced at me and then blushed. “Turn around” She smiled looking down.

“It’s not like I haven’t seen you ” I smirked at her.  

“Fine” She said taking off her towel. Exposing everything. AH I’m a lucky guy. She walked over to her pile and started to put on her underwear.
My eyes just kept going to her , ah stop it . I slapped myself mentally.

“Stop staring at my !” She said pulling on her shirt.

“It’s kind of hard not to…” I said tilting my head.

“Yeah… well go take shower” She shook her head at me and I listened. “A cold one”  

“I love you babe and your bootie” I yelled shutting the door behind me.