Great..

Forever With You.

 

 GD POV

 

“He really fainted?” I looked at Riley as we sat in the studio waiting for Tammi to finish her part. ROT is recording there first single, it's really good. They'll release it on the day they perform at there breakout performance.

 

“Yep he's got a huge bump on his head..so don't comment on it, he'll attack you” Ollie raised her eyebrow like Seung would.

We all cracked up and Tammi skipped out.

"Riley I got your plane tickets" Seung walked in with a envelope in his hand. 

"Thank you" She sighed as she pecked him on the cheek. "But I don't think i'm going"

"Where you going?" I asked. 

"Well it's thanksgiving in America soon..and I was going to go over there. But I think i'm going to visit Soo during my time off." 

"Wow your giving up food!" Tammi laughed. "Thats a first"

"I know" Seung glanced at her. "It's shocking"

"Well i'm proud of you. Her house is very pretty." I smiled and she got a smirk on her face.

"Okay since I have to hang out with my 'mom'. How bout you go to America for a week!" She threw the envelope at me. "My mom would love meeting you"

"SWEET!" I shouted as I held the ticket in my hand. 

"Why does he get to meet your family before me?" Seung whinnied at her. "I haven't even asked permission to date you"

"You can come with" I said raising a spare ticket. 

"Then it's official i'm going home to new york, Riley's going to visit her real mom, Seung and greatly dumb are going to Cali, and Ollie is going to be alone" 

"Great.." Ollie sighed.  

Short chap. it's just to set things up. :D  Ta-ta.