AHH!

Forever With You.

 

Tammi POV

“I don’t think I can do this..” Steven breathed heavy as we waited to go into the dance studio.

“Just go in and say hi!” I nudged him closer to the door.

“She doesn’t understand anything I say” He stared at me with wide eyes. “Plus my Korean sounds like a dying a cow”

“JUST GO!” I shoved him into the room and shut the door.

TOP POV

Riley held onto my hand as we walked out the airport. This was going smoothly…

“You except me to go into K-Town in that?” She pointed to the limo.

“Yeah” I said stunned at her disproval. Isn’t that every girl’s dream, to go home in a limo.

“It’s K-Town not Beverly Hills…”

“GET IN THE LIMO RIGHT NOW!” I pointed at the door.

“Woah don’t get your in a bunch” She obeyed and walked in. Wow this aggressiveness is working…no more Mr. Nice Guy for Riley.

“Just sit down and relax” I sighed pulling her close to me and shutting my eyes. Riley started to scoot away from me but I pulled her right back without opening my eyes.

She finally calmed down and laid her head on my shoulder. “So what am I suppose to do for clothes?”

“I’ll buy you some, along with myself.”

“Oppa?”

“Hmm?” I kissed her on her head, inhaling her peach shampoo.

“Please don’t embarrass me in front my family and possibly friends” She yawned.

“Embarrass you?” I sat up, stunned. “Do I embarrass you?”

Riley POV

“Embarrass you?” He sat up. Here it comes.. “Do I embarrass you?!” Diva Seung.

I starred at his platinum hair and girly leg crossing. “Well…”

“Oh like you don’t embarrass me. . . remember that SMET party we got invited to and I introduced you to SNSD and you said-“

“Is that your real nose? Come on it’s not like you weren’t thinking it!” I laughed.

“Or that one time you had to have a dance battle with Taemin”

“Hey! People said he could dance better than me, I had to prove them wrong and I did. Plus you liked it when I got low on that one part” I smirked at him.

“Every man in that room did” He shook his head disapproving. “Every time I talk to someone they say ‘Your Riley’s man! Damn your an lucky guy to have an Asian chick with a huge !’”

“Oh really whenever someone talks to me they say ‘Your dating the big scary one from Big Bang’ “

“I’m not that scary” He pouted at me. “Am i?”

“No. But Ji-Yong is.” I admitted and he just laughed.

We sat there in silence for a moment.

“Taemin is so pretty! I think I’m going to call him after we get back”

“YOU HAVE HIS NUMBER!”

“Yeah…geez. I have Key’s number, but I haven’t told Tammi” I giggled evily.

“She’s going to kill you when she finds out..AH were here”

“No…No..you didn’t” I stared at the building, starstrucked.

It’s the….