51

Forever With You.

 

“…” I sat up in bed. “I’m going to regret this”

I quietly stood beside her and bent down.  She was still intertwined with my laundry...which was really funny.

“Man your heavy” I said as I picked her up and made my way back to the bed. Gently I laid her in the middle of the bed; she instantly cuddled up in the sheets. “Now sleep” I said as I walked out of the room.

Riley POV Morning.

 The sunlight started to sting my eyelids so slowly and surely I opened them. My vision was blurry just like every morning but it cleared up. I pulled the blankets off of me and leaned my back on the bed rest.

“Wait a minute…” I looked around. “WERE AM I-Oh yeah…I’m in England” I scratched my head.

I was alone in Damon’s bed…he must of moved me. What a bipolar weirdo… but it’s still a sweet thing to do. I looked down at my sleeping area on the floor to see if he was there. He was gone. “Damon…” I called in my morning voice. Which sounds like a five year old? Seung always makes fun of it when I say ‘Good Morning’.

  “I think your lieing about having insomnia” He walked into room with brown paper bags full of stuff.

  “I can still sleep…sometimes” I said trying not to sound high pitched.

 “Here” He threw something.

“What…” I looked down at my lap to see a bright orange can. FANTA! “THANK YOU!” I smiled and opened it.

“You’re so weird” He muttered.

“I know…thank you for letting sleep in your bed.”

“Ah that was nothing, you kept talking in your sleep” He smiled…well I think that was a smile. “Plus I had to go out”

“Were did you go?” I took a sip from my soda.

“Just for a walk…I needed to cool down”

“Weight of the world getting ya?” I smirked.

“I guess you can say that. Now go get ready we have a long day…this isn’t a vacation. You’re here to support Cho Hee.”

“I know mom” I rolled my eyes. “Cho Hee fighting!” I grabbed my clothes and made my way to the bathroom.

Damon POV

“Girls hurry up!” I shouted in the middle of the hall way. Cho Hee, Tammi, and Riley were takeing there damn time getting ready for the morning party.  Steven walked down the hall in a black cargin, white dress shirt, and red tye.
 
“AH! Ive been out dressed by you again!” He pointed to my suit combination and I smirked.

“Don’t hate. I have to look good for my job”

“And for your fiancé” The door opened to reveal Riley in a short tight red dress. Her hair was curled tightly and her make up was simple: red lips and eyeliner.  “Do I look smoldering?” She leaned on the side of the door and winked at Steven.

“MY LITTLE STRAWBERRY!” Steven smiled and spun her around.  “Girl your working that dress…”

She’s engaged to Seung. She’s engaged to Seung.

I kept repeating in my head…lucky ing bastard.

But right when I was about to slap myself Tammi and Ollie came out of there rooms. Ollie sporting a light blue sun dress. Tammi in a black ruffle dress that made her s…I mean hair look great.

 “It’s to bad none of our man’s are here to see us in these amazing outfits” Tammi pouted.

“But honestly girls only dress for others girls cuz guys shouldn’t care about the outside” Steven said.

“GOOD BOY!” Tammi kissed him on the cheek.

“I’m sending a pic to oppa” Riley smirked and took a picture with her phone.

TOP POV

“And give me a y look” The photographer took the pictures for our Big Bang comeback. “Y. Y. Y!” He kept shouting at us.

“YAH WE GET IT!” Ji-Yong shouted at the flamboyant man.

“…you guys can have a break.” Manyger hyung pulled the photographer away and started to talk to him.

“What’s up with you?” I said to a depressed Bae.

“It’s Ollie…or Cho Hee”

“What about her?” Ji sighed and stole a drink of my water.

“I don’t know how I feel about her…I’m confussed”

“Well you’ll know soon enough…I know how I feel about my girl” I smiled at him and he smirked.

BEEP BEEP.

It seemed like all of our phones started to go off. I flipped mine opened to see a new picture message from Riley. I opened it to see her in a bright red dress smiling with ‘I love you’ for a message.

“I love you to…” I smiled to myself.

“DAMN! SOMEONE GET ME A PLANE TICKET TO ENGLAND RIGHT NOW!” Ji-Yong shouted and showed me his picture of Tammi in her black dress.  “Forget about this stupid comeback I’m in LOVE with TAMMI LOVE!” He spinned around with his phone to his chest. “AHHH!”

“Wow” Daesung laughed. “I guess everyones in love”

“Whatever” Seungri walked away.

Steven POV

“SO TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT WHAT YOU REALLY REALLY WANT!”  We all shouted to the chorus of the Spice Girls ‘Wannabe”. Well except Damon he was just starring at the road while driving.

Riley and Ollie danced in there seats to the song. “Ahhh I feel so old” Tammi laughed.

“I’m Ginger spice!” Riley shouted with a huge smile.

“More like Scary spice” Damon parked the car. “Were here, all of you on your best behavior!”

Seungri POV

I walked out of the studio and took a deep breath of fresh air. How dare they have love lifes!?

Wow I sound like a freak…I rubbed my head.

BAM.  “ASH” I hissed as I stood up from the ground and looked at the person who knocked me down. “YAH WATCH were yo-“ I stopped to see a woman standing up.

Long brown hair,hazel eyes, and perfect skin. Her body was amazing and flawless.  So familiar.

“Watch were I’m going?!” She snapped at me. “Maybe you shouldn’t stand right in the middle of the side walk” She chuckled a bit.

“Kim Lee?” I finnaly realized who it was.

“Oh Seungri” She smiled a bit. “I didn’t know it was you…you look good.”

“You to” I smiled back.

Damon POV

I stared at every man who tried to dance or come in contact with Riley. They all ran away in fear…

“Stop that” She scolded.

“Fine…” I sighed as I took a sip of my beer. “But if they touch any of you three I’m going to break them into pieces.”

“Geez…why are you so viloient?” She groaned.

“It’s how I was raised”

“Your parents raised you like this”

“My parents are dead…I lived at the dojo most of my life because foster families didn’t want to overly vilioent child” I looked at her and she smiled.

“I kind of know how it feels…” She sighed. “I didn’t know my parents for most of my life…I thought they had died or just abbadoned me. But I made a family with the people that surround me. The Static’s, YG, Ollie, Tammi, and now…you. You’re my new older brother” She smiled up at me. “I know you don’t like staying here in England.”

“How did yo-“

“I read your journal” She stuck her tounge out at me. “But you should live with us at YG…you can be ROT’s body guard”

“That would be great” I blurted out a little shocked at her act of kindness.

“Plus theres someone I think you’ll hit it off with.”