Reign Of Terror.

Forever With You.

        "Did you feel that?" Dara looked at me. "It's like a cold wind just went threw the studio"

      "Yeah" I gulped. "Scary" 

          "Shut up Dara. Stop scaring Minzy she has to do her homework" Bom thumped Dara on the head.

        "Sorry I just love Halloween!" She squealed. "Tiss the season to be scary" 

       "What you studying?" Bom leaned over the table to look at my book. 

      "The reign of terror period. Guillotines, people dieing, and a lot of blood" I looked up at her with wide eyes.

    "Why are you learning about American stuff?" CL walked in and grabbed my book. "Were Korean..and live in Seoul"

       "I don't know! Plus I don't get any of this?!" I shouted and burried my head in my arms.

      "Call Riley-"

     "Dara thats so racist! Just because Riley's American you think she knows everything about there history" CL pointed at Dara.

   "Riley has a degree in history" Bom mumbled to CL. 

  "Oh..she just moved into her appartment today. She's probbaly done unpacking" I said and grabbed my cell.

     I put it on speaker and dialed the number.

    Phone Conv. 

Riley: Hey Minzy!

All of us: An nyoung Riley!

Me: Riley I need your help with my homework.

Riley: Hold on- Tammi your dog has my shoe!

1st voice: Well get it! 

Riley: I can't i'm on the fu- freakin phone

2nd voice: I got it! Ah *crash* Uh here you go!

Riley: Thanks Ollie...

CL:Riley! 

Riley: I'll just come over..

1st and 2nd: We wanna go!

 

 

 

*Dead dial tone*

 

“She must of got roommates..” Dara laughed. “Poor roommates”

 

Everyone laughed. We love Riley to death but after the war stories that Seung had told us we don't want her staying with us or make her angry. But now Seung wouldn't mind living with her now that there dating, so cute!

 

Suddenly there was a knock at the door and CL ran to open it.

 

“Hello” A British voice chimed as two girls walked in behind Riley. “I'm Olivia Franti, I love your guys music” She waved hyperly. “Oh and you can call me Ollie”

 

A long black haired girl just stood there looking at her phone.

 

“Tammi introduce yourself” Riley nudged her.

 

“Oh- Right i'm Tammi Love..honestly I have no idea what your music sounds like..i'm new to this k-pop” She smiled and then turned to Riley. “Happy?”


“Yes very” Riley smiled at her and Tammi rolled her eyes.

 

We all took turns introducing ourselves.

 

Tammi and Dara played a racing video game.

CL and Ollie sat on the couch talking.

Bom disappeared.


“So it's just me and you” Riley sat next to me at the table. “So what you need help with?”


“Everything” I mumbled and slid her the book.

 

“Oooo the reign of terror.” She grinned widely.

Riley went on explaining everything clearly and even wrote notes for me.

 

“Get it?” She smiled and I nodded.


“Riley how do you have a major in history when your only 18?”

 

“I skipped grades” She yawned.

 

“She was a nerd” TOP walked in and kissed her on the cheek.


“You were fat” She stuck her tongue out at him.

 

“TRICK OR TREAT!” The rest of the boys walked in.

 

“OH MY GOD!” Ollie screamed. “It's bi-”

Tammi covered Ollie's mouth and all we heard were muffled screams.

 

“Don't mind the brit” Tammi said pulling her away.

 

“Who are they?” Young Bae sat down.

 

“Riley's new roommates” Dara smiled at him.


“Poor roommates” Seungri mumbled.

 

“I know right!” Dara highfived him and Riley shot them a dirty look.

 

“Hey hey” Top grabbed her by the shoulders. “Rileys is not that bad of a roommate”

 

“You only say that because you would kill to still be living with her” Daesung laughed.

 

“Okay lets try this again” Tammi walked out with Ollie behind her, who was hyperventilating. “I'm Tammi Love..and this maniac is Olivia Franti.”

 

“Hello!” The all smiled.

 

“I'm Young Bae” He said to Ollie and she straight up fainted.

 

Oliva POV

 

“I'm young bae” He said and I melted.

 

Dang my head is feeling heavy, woah everything is going black.

 

*thump*

 

I fainted! Ah this is so embarrassing..please let me be dead.

I opened on of my eyes to see I was in his arms... my life. I felt my face turn beat red and my heart pound.

 

“Olivia?” He shook me a bit trying to wake me.

 

I quickly regained my consciousness and broke from his grip.

 

“Wow you guys are the same height” Bom walked in with GD behind her. “Look who showed up”

 

“Hey it's greatly dumb!” Tammi mumbled from the couch and I chuckled.

 

“Tammi!” GD waved at her and he looked at me.

 

“I got her” Young bae said holding my shoulders. “Okay i'm ready to catch you!”

 

“I over reacted alright..i'm just a huge fan” I said shaking him off of me.

 

“Oh my god it's big bang!” He mimicked my accent and I rolled my eyes. “Chip chip cheerio”

 

“Tosser” I smacked him on the head. (tosser is British slang for stupid and stuff fyi)

 

“Big news for you three!” GD said to Tammi, Riley, and I. “You guys are going to be in a new group..CL and I are going to be picking the leader later this week”

 

“Awesome!” I smiled and hugged the two. “Were going to be stars!”

 

“I'm going to be in group with her” Riley pointed at Tammi.

 

“You should feel honored to be in group with me Cali girl!” She smiled evilly at her.

 

“That's it-” Riley jumped at Tammi but I grabbed her before she could do anything.

 

“Wow there scarier than the reign of terror.” Minzy said reading her book.

 

“Reign of terror! Thats what we should call our group!” I shouted. “ROT.”


“ROT? Like mold on a tree?” Seungri scrunched his nose.

 

“NO! R for Riley, O for Ollie, and T for Tammi” I said and both of them nodded.

 

“I like it!” Riley said.

 

“Yeah that's a cool name..good job Ollie” Tammi patted me on the head.

 

“Well ROT isn't going to beat 2Ne1!” Dara taunted. “We're the best!”

 

“A little friendly compation wouldn't hurt us” Bom smiled at me. “Welcome to your nightmare girls”

 

“Will see about that” Tammi smirked to herself.

 

“Ah I felt that chill again!” Dara grumbled.

 

Riley POV A day after

 

“Sign here and here” YG pointed threw the contract.

“Can I read this?” I said and he looked at me with a bewildered expression.

 

“Your the first one to say that!” He laughed and handed me the paper.

 

I record and live under YG Entertainment's rules. Check.

I have to matian a nice body..easy.

I have to sing and rap. Done.

Dancing. Pssh to easy.

I have to perform in front of everyone in YG En. In a week. My jaw dropped.

 

“Is there a problem?” He said.

 

“I have to perform in front of people?”

 

“Oh just in front of everyone in the family..you'll be with your group, its a tradition. Break out performance”

 

“Easy peasey!” Ollie smiled and signed.

 

“You scared?” Tammi said reading her contract.

 

“No” I lied and signed my name confidently.

 

“Here you guys go!” YG handed us our working permanents. “Always have these on you just in case you get in any trouble. Don't want you to get deported”

 

“Like green cards?” Tammi snickered as she slid it into her wallet. “No problem YG”

 

 

“Well it starts here I guess” YG said and shooed us out of his office. “Practice tonight at 5”

 

“Got it!”