You.

Forever With You.

 

Riley POV

I ran down the hall to Big Bang’s room but stopped when I remembered Ji-Yong wasn’t home. I can’t face Ollie or Steven. Tears started to pour and I slid down the door. I looked down at my hand at the ring. The ing ring…I tore it off and shoved it in my pocket.

“Hello?” A voice came from the other side of the door and it opened making me fall backwards. I looked up to see Seungri staring at me. “Riley?” He kneeled down and placed his face in front of mine. We were inches apart. His smile turned into a frown. “Are you crying?” He carefully whipped my tears with his palm. “What happened?”

I couldn’t say anything…

He picked me up from my shoulders and walked me inside. I felt like a rag doll.

‘BABO!’ ‘GET OUT!’

His voice kept replaying in my head. I wasn’t crying anymore, I was just frozen in a trance.

“Riley?” Seungri waved his hand in front of my face. I looked up at him but blushed when I noticed he was shirtless, damn he’s built nicely. “Ahaha” He scratched his head and then ran back to his room to get a shirt.

“Okay there” He came out with a fresh shirt. “So what happened?” He rubbed my back as if this was a small problem.

“Well today is Seung’s and I’s anniversary. We had everything planned we were going to have dinner and watch a movie together. So I make dinner while he’s still at work, five hours later he still isn’t home. When it’s 12 he finally shows up…drunk. We started to fight…and then he” I paused while the whole thing flashed threw my head. “He hit me…”

I felt Seungri’s arms wrap around me tightly and protective like. He put my head on his chest and laid his head on mine. “No one should hurt you…no one. You don’t deserve it” He wouldn’t let me go. This wasn’t like an ‘AHHH Riley is so cute!’ hug this was a concerned hug. I didn’t want him to let me go. I quietly sobbed as he my back. 

He whispered something, but I couldn’t make it out.

Seungri POV

“I’m sorry, the plan wasn’t meant for you to get physically hurt” I whispered to myself and I pulled her closer to me.

Flashback…

“Hey TOP!” I caught up with him in the parking lot.

“Seungri?” He turned around from his car. “What?”

“Riley called me and told me to tell you that she has to cancel tonight. Something came up for ROT, so she said to go get a drink with me.”

“Alright…but why didn’t she call me?” He unlocked the car and I got in.

“Cuz she wanted me to surprise you, duh!”

I watched as he guzzled down his drinks fastly turning into his drunken state. The thing about Seung when he gets really drunk he becomes…gullible.

He’ll believe anything! One time Ji convinced him that he was Superman and he jumped on the bar and tried to fly.

“Seung you know Riley?” I look at him playing with my full beer glass…I don’t drink.

“My lady…” He smiled witty like.

I rolled my eyes at him. “Yes your lady…She doesn’t love you”

“WHA?” He cocked his eyebrows up.

“She’s in love with me, so give her up” I say bluntly and walked out of the bar.

Back to present.

TOP POV Next Morning.

I reached out for the other side of the bed to grab Riley and pull her closer. But nothing was there…I felt around a few times before I opened my eyes.

“Riley” I moaned while my head ached. “Baby!” I shouted a couple times. “Were is she?” I sat up slowly trying not to puke. I made my way down the hall to see if she was in the bathroom…it was empty. Maybe she had to go to work; she must of texted or left a note. I looked around the room no note and no new messages.

“What happened last night?” I mumbled to myself and randomly looked over at the corner of the room. My small coffee table had been knocked over and my picture of Riley shattered.

‘LET ME GO SEUNG!’

A girls voice shouted in my head...Riley’s voice. Then it all came back.

I hit Riley. I hit Riley…I swung at a girl...my girl. My perfect girl, my perfect lover…my ing soulmate.

“AISSH!” I slammed my fist into the wall breaking into it leaving a large hole. “Riley…Riley…I didn’t mean it.” I sobbed.

Riley POV

I woke up sleeping next to Seungri on the couch his arms still wrapped around me. I got out of his grip and walked to the bathroom. Wonder were the rest of the boys are? Bae must be with Ollie.

I looked at my face; surprisingly there were no marks at all. No bruises, no scratches, or no cuts.  I cocked my eyebrow; he didn’t hit me that hard. Maybe he just pushed me or I just fell backwards.

“Aissh Riley!” I scolded myself. “He hit you and you know it” I stared at my reflection and I kept seeing him smiling behind me. Holding onto me saying ‘I love you’ and kissing my cheek.

I still love him…and I always will. I’m forever with him.

I tiptoed down the hall and placed a note on the counter. “I’m sorry” I sighed as I looked at the sleeping Seungri.

Tammi POV At the wedding after party.

“Tammi I heard your quite the singer?” Lady’s mother-in-law Sarah asked.

“Yes” I smiled at the wrinkly woman and picked at my lasagna.

“Ah but she’s not as good as me” Lady beamed in her puffy wedding dress. 

“I would love to hear your voice…ah you should go sing on the stage!” The woman smiled.

“NO NO!” Lady waved her arms in front of her. “She’s not that amazing…”

“You know what…I will sing” I smiled at the table and took a swig of my champagne.

Tammi walked up to the stage and snagged the mic from the wedding singer. She gently smiled at the band and told them the song she wanted to sing. They smiled back smugly and the beat started to play.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTPFFQw9xfk

Look inside, 
Look inside your tiny mind 
Now look a bit harder 
Cause we're so uninspired, 
so sick and tired of all the 
hatred you harbor 

So you say 
It's not okay to be gay 
Well I think you're just evil 
You're just some racist who 
can't tie my laces 
Your point of view is medieval 

you
you very, very much 
Cause we hate what you do 
And we hate your whole crew 
So please don't stay in touch 

She jumped off the stage and started to flip her family and there friends off. She skipped over to Lady’s fiancée and rested her arm on him while she sung.

Do you get, 
Do you get a little kick out of 
being small minded? 
You want to be like your father 
It's approval your after 
Well that's not how you find it 

Do you, 
Do you really enjoy living a 
life that's so hateful? 
Cause there's a hole where 
your soul should be 
Your losing control of it and 
it's really distasteful 

“Oh my god…Tammi!” Ji-Yong returned from having a quick smoke to see Tammi on stage cussing out her family. “GET DOWN!” He dragged her down and out of the room.

Riley POV

“Mom” I stood up when she walked into the office. “Thank you for coming…”

“Are you sure you want to do this?” She hugged me tightly.

“Yes I’m sure…”