No room

Forever With You.

 

Steven POV

“Steven! There’s no room in this bus, you’ll have to take the Korean student’s bus.” My teacher said from the entrance.

“But-“

“That’s what you get for being late eh?!” She laughed at me and I rolled my eyes. “Now go and be socialable. Your pretty loud in my class!” She flicked my head and pushed me toward the bus. “Have fun!”

“Miss Clementine please!!” I said but the bus doors closed right behind me. “Fudge…” I walked down the hall reciving scared glances from the student’s. Am I that scary? It’s not like I’m goth.

“STEVEN!” I heard a girl scream from the back and I looked around. “Over here!” Minzy jumped up with a smile.

“Minzy!” I walked over and sat next to her on the bus. She quickly squeezed me to death.

“Call me Minji were friends aren’t we?” She tilted her head and kept smiling.

“Yeah were friends.”

“HEY! How do you know Minji?!” Someone said behind us.

“His sister works with me” She said bluntly to the person annoyed at there noisiness.

“What’s your name?” A girl said to me.

“Steven…Static” I said leaning away from the girl and she screamed.

“Riley Static is your sister!?! OH MY GAWD!”

“Assh go away!” Minji yelled and they left us alone. 

 

Tammi POV

“I don’t want to talk about it!” I said walking toward the YG building trying to ignore Teddy and Ollie’s constant question’s about my sister.  

“PLEASE!” Teddy and Ollie begged.

“No.” I snarled at them.

“No what?” I heard a voice say behind me. “Hi sweetie”

“Ji-Yong!” I hugged him and inhaled his scent. “I missed you”

“I missed you to…” He pulled me to his face and kissed me softly.

“Ugh! Get it a room!” Ollie walked away with Teddy.

“What does Ollie want a kiss to?” GD smirked at her.

“No thanks. I like my men built up not like walking skeletons.” She patted Bae’s stomach. “See this, all solid” She lifted his shirt and he just ignored her bragging, he just looked at his phone.

“Uh, yeah you could work out a bit” I scrunched my nose at him. “I feel like I would break you”

“Assh. Stop making fun of my small body!” He shouted embarrassed.  

“Yeah it’s not his fault for being a walking stick figure” Seung popped out of nowhere, well from the front door.

“WHERE’S RILEY!?!” Ollie screamed making everyone in the building look over and the fan girls in the front of the building scream even louder.

“Woah.” We all said.

“What?!” He looked around. “She was just behind me-“

Riley POV

He left me!? ING IDIOT!

I shivered in the cold clutching onto my bag. Quickly I peeked over the side of the building, trying to map my way as far as possible from the fan girls. I leaned down a bit to get a better view.

“What ya doing?” I heard a voice say next to me and I jumped.

Seungri was leaning at my eye contact smiling and then looked at what I was looking at. “Did you think of the back way?” He tilted his head over to a walkway behind the building. I slapped my forehead and stood up all the way.

Really??!  I was about to run into a sea of fan girls and get torn apart. But I didn’t think of using the ing back entrance.

“Lets go” He grabbed my hand and led me down the pathway. It was a slow relaxed pace. “Must not to be able to talk…” I nodded but suddenly he pinned me to the building.

OH MY GOD ! SEUNGRI.

“It’s not fair…Seung just swooped in and stole you from me.” He said to me. “I know that’s why you broke up with me. We hadn’t even dated for one official day! Did you ever wonder how I felt? HMM? I guess big Seung wins at everything.” He sighed and I frowned. “But you liked kissing me more huh?” He laughed softly and I rolled my eyes. “But this little blessing has came and I can do this” He slowly moved his face toward mine and placed his lips on mine. I stood there with wide eyes but I actually liked it…and I started to kiss back.

“No-ow” I pushed him off and grabbed my throat.

“You kissed back” He pointed at me.  

“I can-t believe-ow- were having this conversation” I said breathed heavy.  “Me with big Sen.” I pointed to myself.

“I’m sorry…” He looked down at his feet and I groaned. Why did he have to be so freakin cute?!

I walked over to him and hugged him.

“Your so nice!” He sobbed into my shoulder. “…and you smell nice”

“Lets just not speak about this” I chocked out in my horse voice and patted him on the head.

“Fine…I’ll find a better girl than you!” He smiled widely. “Know lets just stay close friends!”

I smiled and we walked back into the building.

Longer chapter next time promise. Happy new years!!