Oppa

Forever With You.

 

TOP POV

I laid in my bed with eyes closed, with Riley sleeping next to me. She doesn’t believe me but she snores…but cutely of course. I kissed her on the head and a small smile came across her face.

“Minho” She whispered seductively. “Mmm…Minho”

“MINHO!” I shouted in a whisper voice trying not to wake her.

“Minho stop!” She giggled in her sleep.

“RILEY!” I shook her. “Wake up!”

She opened her eyes and started laughing. “I was just joking!” She kissed me quickly. “Merry Christmas Oppa”

I looked at her and her messy hair. She was so y in the morning, except her breath…but mines probably worse. Wait did she call me Oppa? “Oppa?”

“What you don’t want me to call you Oppa?” She pouted innocently.

“No it’s just you never call me OPPA!” I smiled and lifted myself over her. “Say it again”

“Oppa?” She chuckled. “What is with you Korean guys with ‘Oppa’”

“It turns us on” I kissed her neck and followed up to her chin. Finnaly I reached the lips and planted a small kiss on .

“Aren’t you forgetting to tell me something?” She starred at me with her big blue eyes and yesterdays smeared makeup.

“Happy Birthday. My lil 20 year old”

“It really doesn’t freak you out that your 5 years older than me!” She yelled and I just frowned.

“Are you bothered by it?”
“No..It’s just your so nice!” She wrapped her arms around me. “What happened to the mean Seunghyun that I used to room with? The one who stole my fanta and erased my DJ Hero scores”

“I can be mean if you want me to” I smiled close to her face.

“Whatever…” She sighed. “Come on we have to get showered!”

“Can I shower with yo-“ SLAP.

“Yeah I deserved that one”

“Merry Christmas!” 

Dont worry it's just a small update theres more! Check out the new poster it looks AWESOME. Thank you Ceciee!