Cherry Jack and Dom

Forever With You.

 

  Riley POV

 

This house is so huge, I might get lost. Soo had volunteered to teach a photography class downtown today so I have an afternoon to myself. I walked around the garden area holding onto my cup tea in my big Lettermans jacket. The whole house was propped onto a hill so you had to walk downstairs to get to the garden. Roses, Daises, uh purple flowers, and orange ones. Occasionally I would sneeze from the pollen, every time I would spill a bit of my tea. I walked back to the stairs and I starred off the side of the hill.

 

She had a view of the whole town and a great view of some pointy rocks at the bottom...

 

“Your not going to jump are you”

 

“Fuc-” I backed up and turned around to see a man.
 

“The guys in town we're right,you are beautiful” He walked up a few closer to me. "I'm Dom" 

"Uh hi Dom what are you doing here?" I said nervously.

He had short black hair with steps on his sides. Tight jawline and green devilish eyes. 

"I'm one of your mom's prodigies, she called me to take you out on the town" He smiled nicely. "So go change and lets go" 

"But-"

"Go Mi Sun!" He lightly pushed me toward the house. "Hurry" 

::Downtown Midnight::

"Here drink this" He handed me a class of some substance. "Don't worry it's just cherry jack" 

"Oh" I took a sip man this stuff is bitter but its good. 

I kept downing drinks with him and danced with all his friends. But mostly I danced up on Dom, forgetting about Seung for a moment. I grinded up on him, he smirked nastily and grabbed me by the waist. He leaded me outside and walked to the beach.
I couldn't control myself and ended up deeply making out with him. But he seemed to be doing all the work. He tightly pushed me down to the sand and roughly laid his body on top of me.

"I'm glad I accepted this job from Kim..your so y and so drunk" He kissed down my neck and instantly sobered up. I slammed my fist into his cheek and he shouted in pain. Why can't I talk?!

"Ive always liked it rough" He grabbed both my arms and pinned me down to the sand.

"HEL-" I finally screamed loudly but was stopped with his lips pounding mine. "GET OFF! " I felt tears falling down my cheeks. Suddenly I heard a thud and Dom was thrown off of me. 

"GET OUT OF HERE BEFORE I CALL THE COPS!" A girls voice screamed and he darted off. 

I looked up and saw Bom standing there.

"Riley!" She lowered herself down to me. "Oh my god did he hurt you-" I broke down in tears and she comforted me.

After a few minutes of sobbing over my almost being , I calm down a bit. I was still shakened up though. 

"Riley you smell like Rum.." She smelt me again. "Have you been drinking?"

"All ive been-*hicup* drinking is Cherry Ja-ck"

"Riley that's rum!" She smacked her forehead and I felt something warm coming up my throat. Before I knew it I threw up all over her jacket. "AHHH!"

To be continued..