To Act Like Nothing Is Wrong

Forever With You.

TOP POV

Everything is lifeless in this apartment. I don't know why i'm sad she's only upstairs, but I just miss the feeling of her in this house. Her presence always gave me life. Things aren't how the used to be during the young years of Big Bang, now it's gotten very serious. Paying bills, different labels to pick from, and so much stress. We have to work harder than ever now. At least I have my brothers to go threw it with and new beautiful girlfriend. 

    A knock at my door interrupted my meditation and I walked over. I opened the door to see the devil herself, Kim Lee. 

        "Seung" She smiled. 

       "Kim what are you doing here?" 

        "I came to apologize- Uh can I come in? Its kind of weird talking from the hall" 

      I looked at her for a second. "Fine" I moved over and she pranced in.

         "I like what you've done here! It's different from the last time I was here" She glanced at me with a smirk on her face. 

         "Look-" 

       "Shhh." She shushed me. "I'm sorry for taking those pictures of you and making everyone believe you were dating that ugly girl. I was just jealous and I missed what we used to have...I l still love you Seung Hyun" 

  She tightly grabbed me from the collar and forced her lips onto mine.  I heard the door crack open and saw Riley come in.

 "Hey I forgot to grab-" She stopped as she saw Kim on me. 

     "Riley-" I pushed Kim off of me and Riley stormed out the door. "RILEY!"

   I ran out to hall leaving Kim. Riley wasn't there..I ran to the elevator and went straight to her apartment.

     I banged on the door and the British girl answered the door..what was he name..oh yeah Ollie!

     "Hey ollie is Riley here?" I said out of breath. 

      "She just went down to your apartment. She forgot one of her shirts in your room.." She said. "What's going on?" 

 "Uh nothing.." I whispered and walked back to the elevator. "I need to find her"

 

Riley POV

 This isn't happening. This isn't happening. This ISN'T happening. I smacked my head a few times trying to wake up from this nightmare. I walked out to the sidewalk and stood in middle of all the waiting fans. The don't who I am, yet. 

     I starred at the sky for a minute watching the dark clouds trying to get the picture of Seung kissing her out of my head..

    My heart slowly fell into pieces dissolving into my stomach. Tears started to fall and so did rain drops. 

  An urge in me wanted to run back in there and forgive him. But not again will I be in this type of relationship. 

      I threw on my leather jacket and walked to the parking lot. 

  Tammi was sitting on at a picnic bench eating her lunch outdoors. 

     "Riley?" Tammi called me over. "What ya doing by the car suspiously?" 

    "Do you know how to pick a lock?" 

 "Yeah why?" She took a bite from her sandwich. 

 "Wanna go for a ride..will bring it back?" I said and she smiled.

 "Lets do this!" She skipped over. 

TOP POV
 

"GUYS!" I banged on GD's apartment door.

"WHAT!" GD shouted as he opened the door.

"Is Riley here?"  

"No"
 "Hey look it's Riley and Tammi" Seungri said from the window. 

I ran to the window to see Riley sitting on top of my car in a leather jacket. Her roommate Tammi was inside my car..how did the-.

 "Dude they broke into your car!" Young Bae laughed.

GD and I ran downstairs. Tammi and Riley were inside my car blasting 'How Gee'. Riley had her head down. I don't know if she was hiding or doing something else.

 Suddenly my car started and she smiled widely.

Tammi pointed me out and flipped us off. 

" YOU!" Tammi shouted out the window and the car took off. "R.O.T !" 

"That girl is insane!" I shouted.

 "I like her" GD smiled. "Come on!" He ran toward his car.

******

 Tammi POV

 "So were we going?" 

"Uh I don't know" Riley laughed as we drove down the highway. "How bout downtown? They can't go there without a crowd of screaming fans showing up!" 

  "Smart..maybe me and you are going to get along" I smiled at her. "But it's to bad Ollie isn't here" 

 "Shes got young bae" Riley snickered and turned into a parking lot. 

 "Hungry?" I asked as we got of the car and she nodded. "We can talk about your sudden urges to steal stuff over some food" I patted her on the back. 

GD POV

"There getting out of the car come on" Seung said about to run after Riley.

"Hey! Are you forgetting who you are?" I said putting my sunglasses on. 

"Oh" He stopped and threw over his hood. "Okay lets go" 

Tammi POV

"And I walk in and he's there macking on her!" Riley said as we sat down at her table.

"That !" I said. "He's going to get it.."

"We stole his car didn't we" She said taking a bite of salad. 

"Yes we did" I yawned. "How old are you?"

"18?" She looked at me.

"Your so young!" I laughed and pinched her cheeks. "Theres no way your going to be the leader, sorry"

"What! I have just as much as chance as you!" She pointed at me. 

"Yeah keep tell yourself that" I said handing the waitress the check. 

"Oh some gentalman has already paid for you two"

 "Who?" Riley looked up at her. 

"Over there" She pointed a hooded man.

"Oh.." Riley stood up and walked out the door. The hooded man followed.

He threw her over her shoulder and walked off. 

"OH my go-" I shouted but someone covered my mouth. 

"Shh it's just Seung" GD pulled me out the restaurant. 

"You followed us?" I said as he pulled me out by the hand. 

"You stole his car." 

"Good point" 

"You coming?" He said shaking his keys.

"What about Riley?" 

"Let them be they'll figure it out trust me"

We looked up at the sky as the rain stopped falling and the moon came out. 

 

To be continued..