Cho Hee to Ollie.

Forever With You.

Damon Chan 

Fluent in Korean, English, French, Spanish, and Tagalog. 

Former Gang member. 

Master of every martial art and almost every sport. 

Increadibly smart and a fast learner.

No friends. No family. No girlfriend or boyfriend. Only Cho Hee. 

Flaws: Quick to judge people, over coffident, bad temper, mood swings, and not afraid to kick . 

Just felt like I needed to introduce him cuz he's a big role in the story now. :D 

 

 

Damon POV The day Ollie left for YG.

“Damon master” The butler said at my door. “It’s time to wake up…Cho Hee-“

“She’s not doing anything today…she’s just going to be around the house” I sat up in my bed and rubed my face. “So why do I have to wake up so freakin early?”

“It’s your job to watch and protect the young lady. SO GET UP AND DO YOUR JOB!” He shouted and slammed my door shut.

The old man has nerve to yell at me, most of the other staff are petrified of me. I believe it’s the old gang tattoos and scars on my arm or the fact that I sent a man to the hostpital with 4 broken ribs, a dislocated shoulder, and his front teeth missing over him calling Cho Hee weird…the things I do for that girl.

Quickly without taking a shower I dressed for the day. T-shirt and jeans the usual. The fact that I’m the body guard for the 20 year old mistress means I don’t have to dress so formally.

“Ollie!” I knocked at her door…ah Ollie the nickname I gave her when she was little. “I’m coming in…” I opened the door slightly waiting for her to snap at me. But her room was empty…nothing.

“Ollie…Cho Hee” I called. “CHO HEE!” I shouted but I noticed something on her bed. “YG acception? What- OLLIE!” I ran outside the door and slid down the rail of the stair. Pushed threw a crowd of aweing maids and ran outside to the driveway.

 A cab was leaving our flat, she was in there.

“OLLIE!” I shouted again running even faster at the cab. “GET OUT OF THE CAR RIGHT NOW!!!!”

Something caught my leg and I slammed onto the pavement. “ING ” As I regained my strength the cab had already turned the corner, I was too late. She was gone…man was I going to get it.

There goes my job, my nice room in there flat, friendly amount of money, free food, partys, and my bestfriend. 

“Ollie” I sobbed quietly. “You selfish little brat! You left me behind to be eaten alive by your parents…and you ruined my favorite pair of jeans”

Damon POV The next Morning.

 I made my way down the hall to be greeted by Riley lying on the kitchen table. She was stareing at the ceiling with an unreadable expression.

“Riley?” I asked to the randomly placed girl.

“Wha?” She said not moving from her spot.

“What ya doing?” I leaned on the entrance way to the kitchen of there small dorm room.

“Well you see I suffer from insomnia” She sat up and looked up at me with a tired face. “I couldn’t sleep”

“You were out here all night…you need help”

“No I don’t need help…I need caffine” She smirked and wobbled to the kitchen. She threw her entire body into the fridge and after a long moment she walked out chugging a can of ‘Fanta’.

“Really?” I laughed.

“I ask myself that everyday” Seung walked out of the rooms with just pj bottoms on. “YAH! Jagiya put the soda down!” He tried to snatch the can away from her but she ducked him. “YOU HAVE A PROBLEM!” He chased after her.

“MORNING!” Steven yawned as he walked out in his robe. “Damon how’d you sleep bud?” He patted me on the back.

“Well your snoring kept me up for awhile but I cried myself to sleep” I sighed and he smiled.

“Well great!” He walked to the kitchen.

“Damon…” I heard Cho Hee groan as she walked down to me. “It’s that time of the year isn’t it?”

“YUP!” I raised my eyebrows. “For the princess to come home and do princess stuff. Like horse back riding, fancy partys, meeting future husbands, heels, and singing!”

“I don’t want to i’m a K-POP idol now…not a princess” She grabbed the box of ceral Steven was about to attack. “These are mine!” She smaked him on the head.

“Oh I’m sorry you’re MAJESTY!” In response Cho Hee raised her hand at him and he squeaked. 

“…I get no respect here. I wrote ‘Don’t Leave’ for GD and Sen-Sen but noooo Steven gets the hand”

“We wrote that song” Tammi walked in with her hair in a big braid. Which looked y…wait no she’s the enemy…or at least what I think. “What do I have something on my face?” She said to me and I looked away.

“No ma’am” I said seriously staying professional.

“Alright…guy’s I’m going out to breakfast with Ji I’ll be back later” She pecked Steven on the head. “Don’t hurt yourself hun”

“Bye noona!” He yelled as she walked out of the apartment. “She’s a no no Damon. She’s the woman of the most powerful members of YG. G-Dragon”

“The really short hyper one?” I laughed. “Wow these girls have odd types except Riley. Seung is decent”

“Word”

“Wow that was increadiably lame” Riley laughed at Steven’s comment. 

“I’m going to home to England…” Cho Hee told Riley. Riley and Steven gave each other a look.

“...ROAD TRIP!!! WERE GOING TO ENGLAND!!” Riley and Steven shouted together. “WOOOO!”