Killing Riley Static.

Forever With You.

 

Ollie POV

“Riley pick up…” I chanted as I waited for her to answer her phone. My mom instincts are kicking up again, I’m worried. That’s never a good sign.

“HI THIS IS RILEY LEAVE A MESSAGE!!” Her girlish voice shouted.

“That’s it…” I threw on my coat and marched to the door.

“Ollie were are you going?” Bae shouted from the couch.  “Wait for me!” He ran with me still in his pj’s.

 I slammed open Seung’s door to see him lying on the floor holding onto a picture frame. He looked up at Bae and me.  “Bae hit me”

“Seung have you been drinking again-“

“HIT ME!” He shouted and stood up. He gave Bae one of the darkest looks, it sent shivers down my spine.

“Ollie leave please” Bae looked at me and I went back to the apartment.

Young Bae POV

I watched as Ollie walked out of the apartment then violently turned toward Seung. “What did you do?” I gritted my teeth getting ready for the answer.

“I hit her”

“You hit her?” My eyebrows raised fiercely and I felt my fist tightened. “You hit her…” I repeated trying to grasp the fact he hurt the sweet innocent Riley…Riley the girl that was always bugging me but I grew to think of her as my little sister. But maybe not as loud as Ji-Yong.

I walked up to him and looked up at him.

 Damn he’s tall.

“Don’t hold back” He put his head down in a perfect angle and he closed his eyes.

“Fine” I took a deep breath and leaned my fist back.

“WAIT!” Ollie ran in. “Don’t hit him”

“Ollie” We both said.

“How did you get in?” Seung sat up looking at her.

“Tammi figured out your password a long time ago, when she was on probation she used to steal your food” Ollie smiled weakly at him.  

“I thought I had rats…”

“Ollie why did you interrupt?”

“Oh because Steven wanted to do it.” She smiled at me.

Steven walked in with a baseball bat and an evil large smile.

 Seungri POV

“Mmm” I groaned while the sun stung my eyelids and I carefully opened to realize something. I was alone. No Riley. I looked around the living room to see if she was up and about. But no she was gone.

A paper was floating around the floor from the ceiling fan. I causally got up from the couch and grabbed the slip of paper.

-Seungri

Gamsahabnida AH IT!

I laughed a bit to myself at Riley’s attempt to write in Korean.

Thank you. But since it’s over with Seung and me, I’ve decided to follow my mom’s path for me. This will be the last time that you’ll ever hear of Riley Static.

-Riley.

“Wha?”

Riley POV

“Sign here” The man said and I stared at the paper. This decision will kill one person and bring one out of hiding.

I’m not murderer!  

“Your being overdramatic” I whispered to myself and glanced at my mom.

If it wasn’t for my YG experience I would have never meet her or the rest my family. I guess it’s time to face who I’m really am. It’s not like I’m selling my soul.

“Hun?” Mom looked at me breaking my trance. “You okay?”

“Yeah…” I smiled.

1…2…3 I pressed the pin to the paper and signed the ing thing.

“You’re officially Kwon Mi Sun and a resident of South Korea. Your record of ever being Riley Static have been terminated”

“Terminated?” I gulped. “Oh my god what have I done”

“It’s alright sweetie I’m glad you’re doing this, now I can tell you about your fathers wish”

“My father’s wish?” I stared at her.

“To marry the Lee’s family son” She smiled.

“BWOH! Marry?? WHO?” I shouted.

“Shhh…when I was pregnant your father and his friend decided to have you two marry his son to connect our families together. I haven’t met the boy yet but I heard he’s quite the catch.”     

Tammi POV

“ARE YOU CRAZY?” Ji-Yong yelled at me while I sat on a park bench.

Well right after I cussed out my entire family, humiliate my sister, and probably get disowned he ran me out of the building. Right now were in the middle of Central Park while it’s pitch dark. Ji is pacing around in his suit combination; I have to say he looks GOOD…No scratch that HOT.

“I’M TALKING TO YOU!”

“Ugh…” I finally said.

“Ugh? UGH!? THAT’S ALL YOU CAN SAY!? DO YOU HAVE ANY RESPECT FOR YOUR FAMILY?”

“Nope” I popped my lips, took off my heals, and started to walk down the park to the swings.

“I really don’t get you.” Ji-Yong sat on the swing next to me. “I really don’t.”

“I’m a tough book to read” I laugh and stare up to sky.

“If Riley’s my butterfly…what are you?” I could feel his eyes on me and I returned the stare.

“Your heartbreaker” I smiled at him and started swinging. 

 

This doesn't make any sense!! But. What do you thinks going to happen? OPINIONS PUHLEZE?!