Christmas Eve Part 1

Forever With You.

 

Christmas Eve Morning.   

“Tammi are sure this is safe?” I said looking down the hill.

“Yeah yeah! GO!” She said urging me to sit on my skateboard and roll down our street. While its pitch dark outside and 3 in the morning.

“OH MAI GAWD!” I shouted as the board started to roll down the hill. “WOOO!”

SQUEEEK WOSH THUMP. 

“Ah ” Tammi shouted. “RILEY!” She sprinted down to me. I looked around. I was in a bush, a nice fluffy bush.

“LETS DO IT AGAIN!-“ I stopped when I saw GD  standing there tapping his foot. “Tammi run” I mumbled only for her to hear.

“AH!” She sprinted off with her hands up but someone caught her.
“Got her!” Seungri takled her down to the grass.   

“You don’t scare me!” I stuck my tongue out at Seungri.

“But I do” GD said to me with an evil grin. He was right, when Seung wasn’t around, GD scared the out of me. In a loving way of course... “You’re in huge trouble missy. It’s past your curfew and you’re pulling off a stunt like this. Do you want to get hurt!?” He scolded as I bowed my head in sadness.  “Now march your cute back to your room- you’re bleeding!” He squealed and pulled me off the ground.

 “AH were?” I yelled trying to find it.

“Hold still.” He took off his bandana that was wrapped around his neck, god bless his sense of style. “Your pretty face!” He groaned as he dabbed at it. “Seungri make sure Tammi goes back to her room, I need to fix Ri”

“You don’t have to” I said applying pressure to my cut on my head.
“But I have to. I promised Seung and Aunt Soo that I would take care of you. Plus you’re my lil sister!” He pinched my nose but I winced. “Sorry..” 

“I’m your co-“

“Lil sister!” He snapped and I rolled my eyes. “Now come on”

“My name is GD GD baby baby” We sung as we waited in the elevator. “Her name is Ri-Lee Ri-Lee baby baby”

“It doesn’t work with my name” I pouted as we went into bigbangs dorm.

Young Bae POV

“Christmas eve!” I shouted as I walked down the hall to be greated by the smell of pancakes! I feel like I’m back at home..ah.

“Dae” I stopped when I saw Riley whisking a bowl of what seems to be pancake mix.

“Do I look like Dae? Babo!” She chuckled; she had a bandage on her head. Badly wrapped..Ji-Yong.

“No. I instantly thought it was daesung cuz of the cooking and all…its not that I don’t love you and all,but why are you here?”

“Tammi convinced me to skateboard down the hill and I landed in a bush” She pointed to her face and rolled her eyes. “At 3 in the morning”

“It’s your birthday tomomorow!” I shouted from the kictchen table. “How old are you going to be hun?”

“I’m going to be 19. But 20 in Korean years” She placed a plateful of flapjacks right in front of me. “Should I go wake up your brothers or let them stray”

“Wake them up!” I said with a mouthful of sweetness.

“Don’t talk with your chewing!” She smacked me on the head lightly and walked down the hall.

Riley POV

It’s 11:56, so I guess its time to wake up. Quietly I opened Seungri’s door, there he was dead asleep. Aww he looked so cute, he truly the maknae of big bang.

“Seungri” I patted him on the head and whispered softly. “it’s time to get up”

“No ji-yong! I don’t wanna it’s Christmas eve we don’t work!” He grumbled into his pillow and briefly looked up from his pillow to see me standing there. “RILEY! I knew you’d come back to me. Now come into bed with me!” He held out his arms.  

“Get up I made breakfast” I rolled my eyes and walked out.  

Now to Daesung-“Good morning Riley!” Dae jumped out of nowhere.

“Good morning!” I hugged him quickly.

“Good luck waking the beast” He said heading toward the kitchen.

“Thanks…” I sighed and walked up to his door. There was two gold letters on his door that said ‘GD’. Wow my cousin is really cocky…but we love him. I cracked the door and peered in. He was sleeping sitting up, with pillows all around of every color. He looked royal; maybe I should start calling him Prince GD.

“Ji-Yong” I poked his cheek and he let out a mumble.

“I’m awake…I’m just meditating for a moment.” He sighed and then glanced at me. “Your face looks better.” He opened his arms for me to lay with him and I obeyed. “So what do you want for Christmas and your birthday?” He played with my hair, almost like a gorilla.  

“Nothing. You don’t have to get-“

“Yes I do!” He tugged a strand of my hair and I yelped. “You had a blond hair from your last hair color, it was bugging me”

I grabbed one of his pillows and shoved in his face. “Sorry your face was so ugly it was bugging me” I said sitting back up and he chuckled.

“Call Seung” He handed me his phone while laughing. “Tell him to come over”

“Kay”

Ring Ring.

“WHAT GD!” He just woke up. AH how cute. 

“Sen-Sen!” I shouted and he groaned.

“Ri why are you with GD? Don’t you love me?”

“I love you…I just got in a little accident last night so I spent the night at the guys dorm”

“How little?”

“Uh-“

“She went skateboarding down the big hill and landed in a throne bush” Ji-Yong yelled.

“WHHAT!-Korean gibberish-“

“Nice going babo” I sighed at the smiling GD. “Seung shut up and come over for breakfast!”

“Fine..”

I hung up.

“Well I need to go shopping” Ji-Yong kissed me on the cheek and walked into his closet. “You’re getting a diamond necklace!”

“UGH!  You never listen to me!” I groaned and walked out of the room. 

TOP POV

“So has Riley ever told you about her ‘Monster’ tattoo above her waist” Steven said with a mouthful of pancakes.

“STEVEN!” Riley hit him and then smiled at me innocently.

“I already knew” I rolled my eyes. “Ive seen you without a shirt” I winked at her and she blushed.

“Not in front my brother” She hit me. “Thank god Ji-Yong isn’t here he would of flipped out”

“I can take him” I laughed.

“I know you can, but I can’t” She ran her hands threw my hair gently and I sighed at her touch.

“Yeah…I lost my appetite” Steven stood up from the table.

“Now that he’s gone!” I pulled her down to my lap and planted a quick kiss. “I missed you.”

“I am missable” She smiled and cuddled up to me. Her body easily fitted on top of mine, it was almost like it was a puzzle, and she was the missing piece. Wow that’s cheesy.

“Riley?” I broke the silence.

“Hmm?” She lifted her head from solder and stared into my eyes.

“I love you” I smiled and she blushed heavily.

“I love you to” She kissed me. But something was different. She kissed more passionately and slightly opened to let me explore.

“Riley-“ I pushed her lightly off of me. “You don’t have to…”

“But I want to” She grabbed my hand and pulled me into there guest bedroom.

“Man I love you!” I shouted as she started to pull off her shirt.

To tired to edit so deal with errors if there is any...love you and ta-ta!