Hangover.

Forever With You.

I woke up with a splitting hangover..my first ever hangover. This isn't beautiful, big bang lies! 

"Ah the baby is awake!" Bom said loudly and I winced in pain.

"Shut up!" I covered my ears and her laughs were muffled. 

"Here" She sat at my bedside and handed me handful of pills. "Take them. This is your first hangover isn't it?"

"Yeah.." I swallowed the bitter pills without water which made Bom gag. 

"I called your mom. But i didn't tell her about-"

"I get it. Seung comes home today.." I looked down at my hands. "How am I going to explain that I made out with a stranger..and it almost turned into ." 

"Yeah..are sure your okay?"

"Yeah i'm fine..I can't even remeber last night" I lied...i'm a victom of and I don't even care? And he said something about Kim? Kim Lee? I don't know. I'm just scared of Seung finding out. 

"Well you get some sleep" Bom patted me on the head. 

"Wait what are you doing here!" I yelled making my head spin. 

"Uh i'm on vacation. This house is my parent's house, there out of town" She walked out and shut the door. 

After a few quiet moments my phone vibrated..Unknown Caller. Maybe a fan got my number! I like talking to my fans..well if its in English. 

Me: HELLO!

Voice: Walk outside. 

Me:Okay? *walks outside onto balcony to see a orange folder*

Voice: Open the folder

I openned the folder to see picture of me with Dom. On his motercycle, in the bar, and most frightening on the beach. A perfect and clear picture of me kissing back at Dom. 

Me: Who is this? 

Voice: Really is it not that obivous. It's Kim! Stay away from Choi Seung Hyun. If you don't break up with him intill next week those pictures will personaly shown to him and sent out to the press. Do you understand?

Me: ..I understand. 

Kim: Good. Riley your doing the right thing. Think about your future..you would be 21 and then he would be 26. Your a young a girl..not a woman, I'm a woman. A woman that Seung deserves to be with, trust me. You'll thank me later.

Me: Your right..Seung deserves someone better.

Kim: Well goodbye.

*Dead silence*

I'm not good enough for him..he said it himself 'I act like an eight year old'. We jumped into our relationship with pure lust and confusion.  

Prop of TOP

I tore it off and threw it against the wall.  

Honestly these next chapters won't be as funny! But soon the funny and cuteness will come.. ta-ta.