Breaking Up

Forever With You.

I opened the door to the apartment slowly, avoiding making contact with anyone. Quietly I walked down the hall to my room but the dog started barking.

"RILEY!" Ollie shouted as she swung open her door. "I'm so glad your home!" She glomped me. 

"It's good to be back" I smiled..this was a lie. I love Tammi and Ollie to death but knowing I had to break up with the man i LOVED in a few hours made me uneasy. 

Young Bae walked out of Ollie's room shirtless with a stapler gun in hand. Oh . "What?" 

"It's not like that!" Ollie covered her face. "He was helping me with my Christmas decorations" 

Suddenly I looked around the appartment..it was covered with reds and greens. 

"I love Christmas!" I shouted and she smiled. 
 

"Well you should it's your birthday!...I'm going to go now" Young Bae said in a sarcastic high pitched Ollie  voice and walked out. 

"Whats up his ?" I looked over to Ollie and she shrugged. 

A few hours later. At the studio

 "Ri what up with you? You keep starring at the door..oh it's Seung! You miss him" Teddy nudged me as I waited my turn to go into the booth. I stayed silent..

"Riley your up" Ollie poked me. "Your acting really weird" 

Suddenly Kim and Seung walked in. Kim had a huge grin on her face..what if she told him! Quickly I ran into the booth and slammed the door. 

I slapped on my LA hat and covered my head with my hood, so he doesn't see me trembling. I chose the most randomist song from iPod.  

Seung POV

Riley completely ignored me, maybe she didn't see me? Oh well she looks great..but something is bothering is her. Kim keeps giggling, why the is she here? 

Riley begun singing, her voice was ier and soulful than I remembered. 

 

 
Goin' to California
To live in the summer sun
The streets are made of silver
I'm like a rabbit on the run
Philadelphia freedom
Well, it's not like you have heard
The City of Brotherly Love
Is full of pain and hurt
I'm goin' to California
To find my pot of gold

 

Her voice cracked a bit and I could see her hands trembling. She stopped while the beat was still playing, I ran in. 

"Whats wrong? Why are you avoiding me?" I asked and she looked away. 

"Seung.." Her voice cracked again and then she looked me in the eye. "I don't love you" 

"What?!" 

"I DON'T LOVE YOU!" She screamed in pain. 

"Are you crazy?" I grabbed her hands. "We love each other! were perfect for each other as corny as it seems. We need each other" I put emphasis on the NEED. "Riley I love you!" 

"Well I don't..go be with someone your own age you crib robber" 

"This is about age differences?! Your the one that said it didn't matter. Look at Beyonce and Jay-z we can be that. We can make money,be in love, and be talented" 

"Your comparing our 'relationship' to Jay-z and Beyonce. Wow you do really have your head in your " 

"What is that suppose to mean?" 

"Your all about work! Work this! Work that! 'Riley work was so horrible come make me feel better'" She mimicked my voice..perfectly. 

"Ive never forced you into anything!"

"Really? What about that premiere for your new movie or being in your music video or going to that BORING black and white banquet. Do you forget I don't speak KOREAN! I did all those things for you what have you done for me? HMM?" 

I looked at her blankly..she was right. 

"I can do better than you and you can do better than me. SO get out of my way" She said trying to dodge me but I kept here right in front of me. I couldn't let her go. 

"Move" I heard her growl. Then I remembered Steven's story about Andrew.. the 19 year old with no front teeth because of Ri's fist. I touched her cheek, I still felt it. That feeling of 'love' or 'love being returned'. She slapped my hand away and ran off. 

"Okay...you guys can have the rest of day off.." Teddy said. 

"Wait Riley!" Ollie ran after her.

"Aww poor Seung" Kim smiled evilly. "I guess Riley wasn't your true love wasn't she..to bad"  

 

To tired to edit..so bare with me. I just got back from a quick trip to Texas. So So SO BORING! Well ta-ta!