Christmas Day

Forever With You.

 

GD POV

Everyone was together for breakfast. Big bang, 2ne1, and of course the lovely ladies of ROT! Riley and Dae were in the kitchen cooking. Seungri and 2ne1 were chilling at the table. Ollie and Bae were on the couch snuggling.  Seung was leaning on the counter watching Riley’s every move.

“Seung go sit down your making me nervous!” Riley shouted at him with a spatula in hand.

“I just find it amazing that your cooking!” He laughed.

“Ri always cooks at home, she used to work at Dennys” Steven popped out of nowhere and scared Seung.

“Don’t bring that up” Ri mumbled.

“What’s Dennys?” Everyone asked.

“An American restaurant- wait why are we talking about this!” She laughed and placed the food on the table.

“I feel bad that were making the birthday girl cook” Dara hugged Riley.

“Oppa go get your girlfriend” She shooed me off to find Tammi.

Opening Presents. Author POV

Everyone sat down, youngest first. Minzy had made everyone bracelets, reflecting there personality.

“I got black…what are you trying to say?” Tammi said holding her bracelet.

“That you’re mean” Minzy smiled and skip off. “But I love ya”

“Alright I guess its my turn” Seung stood up and passed out his gifts.

“AHHHH!B LAHAJGJDNSUE!” Riley screamed. “A SIGNED POSTER 2PM!! YOU GOT ALL OF THEM!” She stared at the poster in amazement. Everyone just stared at her ignoring there gifts.

“Since when does Riley freak out over a k-pop group?” CL laughed.

“Since now” Bom mumbled snacking on popcorn.

“Oh…Thanks Seungri” Ollie and Tammi said looking at there gifts. Signed copies of Seungris new solo album.

“Your welcome!” He said. “Ri your turn”

“Huh? I just cooked for you guys! You think I’m made of money?” She shouted forgetting about poster.

“AH! Sorry” Everyone said. Seung and GD just chuckled behind her.

Everyone passed out there gifts. Everyone was happy, grateful, and all that that happens on Christmas.

“Bye! Meerrry Christmas!” 2ne1 left.

“I’m going over to my moms house for the rest of the night, bye guys” Daesung waved.

ROT pouted, they loved there Daesung.

“Awww..Oppa will be back I promise” He smiled at them and they all giggled.

Seung POV

I decided to treat Riley to bubble tea…well I don’t know why I say treat, I always pay for her cuz Imma BALLIN man.

“Boba!” Riley clapped her hands together and smiled at the menu. I haven’t been a place like this for years! Plus it’s so odd how Riley can go out in public and no one realizes or cares that its her.  For me I always have to wear a big hoodie and look mean. But for Riley..noooo she can got out with no sunglasses or anything and nobody realizes its her. “I’ll take…the green tea please and..strawberry for you right hun?” She smiled at me and I nodded.

“Alright” The waitress smiled at the two of us. “Here you go!” She handed out drinks.

We sat down at a booth and Riley starred out the window. “it’s because I’m usually in the back”

“Wha-“ I chocked on one of my beads. “What do you mean?”

“In ROT I’m always in the back, its all about Tammi’s vocals and Ollies strong rapping. I’m just in the back swaying along, really I’m just the taboo in black eyed pees. Seriously what does he do in that group!?”

“He did do that one song-“

She just gave me a dirty look and I stopped. “I love you” I smiled at her and she rolled her eyes. “Come on say it back!”

“I love you” She sighed and laid her head on table.

“Ive never seen you this stressed” I poked her head and she let a small groan. “I have something that will cheer you up…” I placed the ring case in front of her and she lifted her head.

“Please don’t tell me you asking me to marry you?” She sighed.

“No!- Wait it’s not like I don’t want to get married-Do you want to get married?” I blurted out and Riley just started laughing.

“Calm down. There beautiful” She placed the ring on her finger. “It suits better than your ‘Prop of TOP’ bracelet” She leaned across the table and pecked me on the lips. SNAP.

“AWWW!” A familiar voice came from the front of the table. We looked up to see Steven with Minzy behind him giggling. “This one is going to mom” He laughed.

“STEVEN!” Riley shouted getting up to attack him, they ran out to the streets litteraly chasing after him.

“Americans” I muttered at Minzy and she laughed.

“I like Steven” She whispered to me. “He’s really nice”

“And your telling me why?” I chuckled lightly.

“I don’t know oppa..if I told anyone else they blurt it out”

Riley POV

Were did he go? Come on he’s the only black guy in Korea.

“STEVEN!” I pointed him out and tackled him down to the ground. “AHAH!”’ I laughed like a maniac as I took the camera. “I’m not putting up with this blackmail anymore” I flipped threw the pictures. “Aww this ones actually really cute..” I sighed at the picture of me and Seung.  “We really do make a cute couple huh bro?”

“Your cr-ushing me!” He shouted as I sat on him. “Get off”  

“Fine” I stood up and handed him back the Riley approved camera. “We should probably head back to the store..”

“Nah its fine we caught up” Seung and Minzy came from behind us. “Now you two stop following us” He scolded the two and they nodded.

“See you at home!” They waved. Now its just me and my man.

“Come on lets go” Seung grabbed my hand and walked back to the car.

“But I don’t want to go home!” I shouted like a little kid.

“Who said were going back home?” He smirked…what was he up to?