Second Guessing.

Forever With You.

 

Riley POV

I glanced down at the lyrics for ‘Lies’, gibberish, pure Korean gibberish.

Well Seung thought it would be a great idea if ROT participated in a contest. It’s were girl groups perform the male group songs. Since 2Ne1 is on tour and busy with other stuff he volunteered us. It’s on New Years Eve. Our arch rivals are going to be there…SNSD. Tammi really hates them…SNSD is catchy but I’m not a huge fan.

“I don’t know if I can do this” I said alone in the apartment complex's parking lot. It’s at least 9pm. There still up…well let’s go see everyone.

Quickly I made my way up to the apartment, trying to avoid talking to anyone. “Home sweet home” I smiled as I typed in the password. The sound of Rhinna’s Pon The Replay made me remember how these girls aren’t like every other girl group.

I walked in the living room to see all the furniture moved to hall just the floor. Differant colored light were hanging everywhere and it was dark. It was just like a club in LA. How random.

 As I walked in the song automatically changed to my song. Steven must have seen me.

No ones POV

This song. http://youtu.be/TNsOqVBzrYo

Riley walked toward the middle of the dance floor, it wasn’t just Big Bang. I was everyone from YG entertainment mostly back round dancers, ROT was throwing a party. Every male eyed Riley as she swayed her body around teasing them.

 

One of those males smirked and accepted her ‘invite’. She eyed this man with a smirk, she had no attentions of dancing with him but he kept trying to grab her.

“No” She poked his nose and grabbed Tammi from Ji-Yong.

“Riley!” She smiled at her best friend. “Sorry for you coming home to this…just think of it as your welcome home party!”

“Yeah with random strangers trying to feel me up” Riley rolled her eyes.

“Who felt you up?” Ji yelled. “Where is he!?”

“No no, he’s drunk idiot don’t waste your time” Riley kissed him on the cheek and hugged him tightly. “Where is he?”

“I’m right here baby” She felt someone grab her bare shoulders and smiled down to her feet at the sudden touch. Tammi walked back to Ji, not noticing Riley's friend. 

 The man guided her back to the middle of the dance floor; he had her hands over her eyes.

“May I see my mystery man?” She ran her hands on his chest flirting.

“Promise not to leave?” He whispered in her ear.

“Promise?” She said going with it and he removed his hands.

Riley stared up at the man; it wasn’t SeungHyun like she thought. It was Minho of SHINee. “Riley” He smiled at her. “You don’t look excited to see your friend”

“Friend?” She scoffed at him. “You ran off when you found out GD was my blood relative remember? You left me alone at an ice skate rink when you asked me out! HA some friend you are” She started to walk away but he grabbed her arm.

“Listen. SNSD sent me to send ROT a message. ‘Don’t show up or you’ll make a fool of yourselves’.” He said to her lowly.

“You really think were scared of a bunch of size 2 es”

“There doing Lucifer” He said to her which surprised her. “There good. ROT needs the publicity so you better win or you’re just going to disappear and I don’t want that to happen. Remember SMET can use talent like you Riley…you don’t need YG-“

“I suggest you leave…” She glared at him. But she couldn’t help but notice how handsome he is. “YG is my home and has a small part of my real family in it.” She looked away from him.

“Just admit it. You’d be happier with me” He glanced at her before leaving. “You have my number. Will see each other soon, goodbye”

‘When did Minho get so handsome and so badass like?'

He had left her alone with shivers down her spine.

Riley POV After the party.

“Who was the guy you were talking to?” Tammi glanced at me. “Your not cheating on Seung are you?”

“NO! I would never” I snapped back into reality. “Uh…the guy was Minho…”

“Minho was here?” Ollie shouted. “Oh my gawd! A SHINee member was in our apartment!”

“He came to ask me back.” I sighed.

“You told him no right?” Tammi said.

“I didn’t tell him anything…I’m so confused” I grabbed my head. 

 

I have always liked Minho and Riley together. I'm glad i brought him back.