Chapter 32

Her Protector
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hana strolled the serene streets of Seoul a few weeks after the whole fiasco. Sitting in their basement was now Jinhwan and his right hand man, Hojoon. Hana sighed as she massaged her temples. She wanted this whole plan to be done with. But so far, the mole Jinhwan had planted in the Police Department hadn't been found yet. Seoul Police Department was huge, finding one tiny mole was going to take awhile but Hana didn't think it was going to take this long.

She entered a small tea shop and patiently waited in line for the cashier to take her order as she glanced around. Her eyes narrowed in suspicion at the whole cafe. It was quiet, too quiet for a coffeeshop at this time and day. Not to mention, she could feel thousands of eyes drilling into her back.

"H-hello! What can I get for you?" The shy high school boy stuttered out before cracking a smile but Hana knew better. Her eyes zoomed in at the sweat that was gathering across his forehead, the way his eyes darted around nervously, the fact that he didn't even stare directly at her. His fingers were clenched tightly onto the cash register as if it was his life line.

"Iced Americano. Large." Hana stated simply before she handed him the money as he handed her back the change.

"I-it will only be a couple of m-minutes!" He stuttered out as Hana nodded curtly before heading toward one of the vacant tables. Casually, she pulled out her phone before scrolling around, acting like a college student waiting for her drink. She swiftly typed a phrase and sent it before letting out a snort of laughter a minute later, acting as if her friends had sent her funny before wiping any trace of the text that was sent from her phone and her network provider.

"Miss? You're drink?" Another barista walked up to her table, her drink in his hand as Hana took it from him.

"Thank you." Hana nodded as he bowed and walked away, but Hana knew better. He was undercover, his stature gave it away, he wasn't a shivering leaf like the boy at the front. He didn't even waver under her look unlike the cashier boy that looked as if he had peed his pants. After taking a couple of sips, Hana stood only to be blo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter