An unforgettable concert (BTS's Jungkook x You)

Collection of Kpop One Shots (Request open!)

You shuddered with anticipation as you waited for the performance to start. It wasn't just you. The whole concert hall was abuzz with excitement, so much so that you could actually feel it.

A few minutes later, it was the moment that everyone had been waiting for. The performance began at long last. Cheers erupted from the crowd as the youngest member of the popular group started singing, his sweet, melodious voice ringing clearly through the air. You joined in the cheering. This was your first time attending a BTS concert in Canada and so you intend to enjoy it as much as you could! Especially when one of your favourite members was singing.

After exhausting much of your voice from cheering, you looked at the Patrick Star bag you were clutching.  It contained some gifts for Jungkook and now seemed like a good time to give it to him.

"Hopefully he'll like it," you thought. "Well, here goes nothing." With that thought in mind, you flung the bag towards the stage.

                                                                                                xxx xxx

Jungkook was enjoying singing and interacting with the fans when a bag landed in front of him. He wouldn't deny that he was surprised by the sudden event but he nonetheless calmly picked up the bag. It was a Patrick Star bag. He chuckled. How adorable of the person who gave it to him. He would take a look at the contents of the bag later.

After the concert, Jungkook opened the bag. Inside contained goodies, plushies, a photo of a female and... a note? He read the note. Apparently, the person who gave him the bag wanted to meet him after the concert. A thoughtful look flitted across his features as he stared at the note. Should he meet up with her? It would be nice to meet a fan in person but what if she was that kind of fan? And then there was the media. Would it fabricate a story, making it seem as though he and the girl were in a relationship? He didn't want a presumably innocent person to be bashed by others, or for his and the group's hard-earned reputation to be tarnished. He then looked at the photo of the female. Now that he scrutinised the photo more closely, he did remember seeing the female before at the fansign. She had made the guys freak out over how cute and small she was. And she had been a very pleasant person as well, based on the little amount of interaction the two of them had had. Jungkook smiled at the memory. He had his answer now.

                                                                                                  xxx xxx

You anxiously waited at the place where you had asked Jungkook to meet while clutching your rapidly beating heart. Would he come?

"Who am I kidding? An idol would never want to meet a fan alone like this," you said softly to yourself. You were about to leave the area in disappointment when you heard a familiar voice.

"Laura is it?"

You nearly jumped out of your skin at the voice. You turned around to see Jungkook smiling at you. He had changed out of his stage outfit was now wearing a more casual one. For a moment, you were too shocked to utter a single word. You really weren't expecting him to actually see you in person. However, you were soon able to recompose yourself find your voice. 

"Oh, hi, Jungkook."

"You are just like how I remember at the fansign," Jungkook chuckled. Your eyes widened. He remembered you? That was a pleasant surprise, given the numerous number of fans they had. But you quickly snapped out of your thoughts when Jungkook continued speaking.

"So why do you ask me to meet you here?" he asked.

"Oh, I just want to tell you how amazing you and your members are at singing, rapping and dancing so keep it up. Also, you guys have worked really hard so while as a fan I really appreciate it, you guys should get enough rest..." you babbled on. Even though you had prepared for this for a while now, you still couldn't help feeling so nervous with your idol around. Thank goodness Jungkook was kind enough to listen to you and not interrupt you.

Once you were finally done, Jungkook smiled and then ruffled your hair.

"Thank you. That means a lot," he said. You squeaked in surprise at the contact but you soon smiled back at him.

"Haha. It's nothing much. I'm just speaking from my heart," you flushed. The two of you then talked some more before it was time for Jungkook to go but not without giving you a slip of paper. Waving you goodbye, Jungkook left.

After he left, you looked at the slip of paper. It had his autograph on it and a small note saying that he hoped to see you again soon. You held the note to your heart. This was the best day ever.

 


Requested by: ParkJimins_TinyWifey. Hope you like it!

A/N: Hello everyone! Sorry that I haven't posted in a long time now. But now that my exams are over, I hope to update it more regularly. So look forward to the next chapter! ^-^