Save me! (BTS's Jimin x You)

Collection of Kpop One Shots (Request open!)

You sighed softly as you watched the MAMA awards through the television at BTS's dormitory. How you wished you could go support your boyfriend and his fellow group members but there's a chance that you would be attacked by saesang fans once you were out there... Every since you and Jimin announced your relationship to the public, these saesang fans got more out of hand, sending death threats and posting mean comments so it would not come as surprise if they did that. But you weren't expecting what was to come later...

You were just about to grab some chips when all of a sudden there was banging on the door. You jumped in fright and gasped.

"Who could it be?" you wondered, your heart pounding wildly. For some reason you had an ominous feeling about this.

"Are you in there, the pest who stole Jimin oppa away from me?!" a voice shrieked. You gulped and quickly backed away, trying to find something you could use to defend yourself. You managed to grab yourself a bat just as a hoarde of insane fans barged into the dorm.

"There is she! Go tie her up!" one of the  saesang fans who seemed to be the leader ordered. The other fans did not need telling twice. They advanced towards you and tried to tie you up. As much as you tried to resist them by hitting them with your fists, legs and bat, they outnumbered you. So in the end you were tied up by them. The leader smirked as she walked towards you.

"Good job, girls. So how do you like it, you vixen?" she said, giving you a tight slap. You winced and would have rubbed your reddened cheeks if it wouldn't for the fact you were tied up. Another took the bat that you had dropped earlier and proceeded to hitting you with it, causing you to scream in pain. But of course it didn't stop there. The others (except the leader who was filming the whole thing) also kicked you, punched you, slapped you, you named it. Streaks of tears ran down your cheeks as you gritted your teeth, bearing with the pain.

"Hahaha, just look at her! This is your desserts for taking Jimin away from me!" the leader cackled as she continued filming. You watched as she sent video after video to the BTS members (she got their number from your phone which she took away from you). You silently prayed that Jimin would come save you and that this torture would end.

Meanwhile, the BTS members were taking their break when their phones beeped, signalling they had messages. They fidgetted in anger seeing you hurt like this, especially Jimin who was livid with rage.

"How could they do this?" Jungkook huffed.

"This is just too much!" Jin agreed angrily. Jimin looked at the other members.

"I will go save Laura and stop them from this insanity. You guys stay here and inform the manager," he instructed them. They nodded and watched as their friend sprinted off. 

It was fortunate that the dormitory wasn't far so it didn't take long for Jimin to reach there. He burst into the dormitory, catching the saesang fans and you by surprise. 

"Jimin!" you cried, feeling relieved to see him. The leader of the fans walked over to Jimin.

"Jimin! You're finally here!" she cooed, his arm. Jimin glowered at her and whacked her hand off.

"How could you do this to Laura! What you're doing right now is downright despicable!" he roared.

"But she's not meant to be you! You're mine and only mine!" she wailed, clutching his arm. Jimin flung her arm away, his face still red. 

"Stop it! Laura is only one in my heart. And you're not making me like you any more by doing that," he glared at her. He then pointed to the door.

"Get out!" he yelled. The fans looked at each other.

"But, but..." they protested.

"Get out!" your boyfriend repeated himself. The saesang fans nodded and slunk away meekly. Jimin then directed his attention to you. He hurriedly rushed over to untie you.

"Are you ok?" he asked in concern, his voice softening. You shook your head, whimpering that it hurt

"I will get some medication," Jimin told you, going to get medication. He eventually came back with it and applied it on you.

"Better?" he asked.

"Much better," you whispered.

"That's a relief," Jimin smiled softly. He carefully wrapped your arms around you, making sure he didn't hurt you by accident. Just like that the two of you snuggled with each other until it was time for Jimin to head back. Of course Jimin was worried that the saesang fans might come back again but you assured him you would be alright. Despite that, Jimin still wasn't assured. It was only after you tell him you will call him if anything went wrong did he felt at ease.

"Ok then. See you. Be careful, alright?" Jimin said, pecking your cheeks. You nodded and kissed him back. You then watched as Jimin left the dormitory. You sincerely hoped that incident would never happen again.

 

 


Requested by: Taemins_LittleNoona