An Unforgettable Christmas (BTS's JImin x You)

Collection of Kpop One Shots (Request open!)

You sighed and rested your head on your chin as you looked out of the window. Christmas decorations adorned the streets, making the already beautiful streets much more magnificent. Laughters could be heard as children played in the snow, having snowball fights and making snow angels. Despite the scene in front of you, you feel downcast. With everything going on in your life, from your sister's baby being ill to her ex-fiance (who was a jerk) changing , how could you be in a cheery mood for Christmas?

The BTS members looked at your crestfallen face then at each other, concern written on their faces.

"Your girl is still feeling down, Jimin. Let's do something to cheer her up," Rap Monster suggested. Jimin looked at you once more, his heart aching at how gloomy you looked. He then turned to the other members.

"You're right, Namjoon. Any suggestions?" he asked. The BTS members racked their brains as they tried to come up with something.

"Take her out on a Christmas shopping?" 

"Go out and play in the snow?" 

"A mini Christmas party?" 

"Or maybe... a vacation in America? There's a reborn doll show over there which I'm sure she would love. We can also do some sight-seeing there," Jimin suggested

"Good idea! It has been a while since we last been to America and we could really use a break!" J-hope grinned excitedly. After discussing it with their managers and booking the flight, they went to you with mysterious smiles on their faces.

"What is it, guys?" you asked, puzzled by their behaviour.

"Pack your bags, Laura because..." Jungkook began, smiling.

"We're going to America for a vacation this Christmas!" V finished ecstatically. You covered your mouth with your hands

"Really?" you gasped. You removed your hands from your mouth to reveal a bright smile. You then hugged all of the BTS members.

"That's awesome! Thanks guys!" you squealed. 

"Don't mention it," Jin smiled. You broke away from the hug, still smiling from ear to ear.

"I got to start packing right away!" you sang and began putting your clothes, your neccessities and other items into a luggage. The BTS members beamed at each other, glad to see you looking a whole lot better.

After the impatient wait, it was finally the day when you and BTS were going to America. Jungkook, Jin and V sat together while Rap Monster, J-Hope and Suga sat together. As for you, you sat right next to your beloved boyfriend and leaned onto his shoulder.

"Laura, when we get there, we will get you a doll as a Chirstmas. Any doll you want," Jimin smiled. You looked up at him, surprised.

"That's no need to. I'm just contented going on a trip with you guys," you insisted.

"But it's Christmas, my love, so you should get some presents. Besides, I will feel bad if I don't give you one," Jimin answered in a soft voice that made your heart melt. Before you could protest, Jimin put a finger to your lips and smiled.

"I insist. Anyway, we have a long flight ahead of us so go to sleep," he said. You nodded your head obediently and close your eyes. You could hear Jimin's sweet and soothing voice as he put you to sleep with lullabies. Soon after, you fell asleep with a smile on your face. Jimin beamed at your sleeping figure and your hair, adoring how precious you look when you sleep. He then drifted off to dreamland himself.

It took really long but you and BTS had finally arrived in America. Everyone wasted no time in starting the vacation. You and BTS went to do some shopping and went to various attractions such as the Statue of Liberty and Disneyland (The activities were done in different days). It was definitely an eye-opener for you guys and it was fun as well, especially at Disneyland where you managed to get (choice of prize) during the carnival games! Of course, photos were taken to commerate each and every activity. However, the fun was ruined at one point...

During that time, you and the BTS members were sight-seeing at the Empire State Building. This caught the attention of a few not-so-pleasant saesang fans. They glared at you when they saw you holding Jimin's hand and began whispering to each other. But neither you nor the BTS members noticed that. The saesang fans then pelted you with tomatoes which they had brought earlier, surprising you and BTS. You covered your face with your hands and let out a squeak of surprise.

"That's what you get for dating Jimin!" one of them shrieked. 

"Stop it!" you shouted.

"Never!" another of them replied. The BTS members watched in horror as they continued throwing tomatoes at you. The commotion attracted the attention of people who were there. They mumbled among themselves about how disruptive and immature the saesangs and a few of them even called security. While the security guards were coming, something unexpected happened -- Jimin, then the other BTS members went in front of you, ending up getting  pelted by tomatoes instead. You gasped in shock.

"What are you doing, BTS?! You shouldn't be protecting that jerk!" the one who had spoken first yelled.

"Hurling tomatoes at Laura is the equilvalent to hurling tomatoes at us as well. Laura is part of our family and we won't let her suffer in any other way," Suga said firmly. The others nodded in agreement. You looked at them, too touched to speak.

Before the saesang fans could say anything else, five to six burly security guards came and grabbed them by the arm before dragging them away.

"Let go of me!" all of them squealed as they struggled to break free from the security gaurds' grasps. However, the security guards were just too strong for them. Once the saesang fans were gone, Jimin turned to look at you.

"Are you alright?" he asked.

"I'm alright. Thanks to you guys," you answered, still a little shaken up but at least felt a little better now. "What about you guys?"

"We're fine. Just need to clean ourselves up," V chuckled, trying to make light of the situation.

"Yes. We all do need have a bit of cleaning up to do, don't we?' you found yourself chuckling as well. With that, the eight of you went to clean youselves up in the toilet before buying new clothes to change into.

Time sure past by fast when you're having fun. Very soon, it was time for the eight of you to head back home. Putting your bag which had your newest doll in it in for check in, you then joined the BTS members to board the plane back home. It was certainly a trip you would never forget.

 

 


Requested by: Taemins_LittleNoona.