Let's get back together, shall we? (EXO's Sehun x You) + A/N

Collection of Kpop One Shots (Request open!)

"Urgh. Where is it?" you muttered, messing with your hair as you search for your document. It was especially important as you needed for it for a company meeting later.

After a while, you finally managed to find the document. Heaving a sigh of relief, you grabbed the document and hurriedly made your way to the meeting room, your heels clicking against the wooden floor. 

When you reached the meeting room, you opened to see that almost everyone was there already. You gasped when you spotted a familiar-looking male.  

"Sehun?" you thought. Sehun looked just as shocked to see you, his mouth agape and his eyes as wide as saucers. All at once, memories came flashing back to you...

"Sorry, Becky. I got to go meet up with my friends now to play soccer so we can't go on our date," he apologised on the phone. You sighed in exasperation on the other end of the phone. He had always been like this, ditching you to go meet up with his friends. You didn't mind him meeting his friends, of course, but must he really do that every time? Honestly, you were getting sick and tired of this

"Yeah, yeah. You're sorry. Sorry for ditching your girlfriend for the one millionth time," you grumbled. 

"What? What's wrong with meeting with my friends?" Sehun retorted, annoyed. 

"I'm your girlfriend! Shouldn't you spend more time with me?" you demanded. 

"Oh, come on! It's not as if I spend that much time with them!" Sehun shouted.

"Yes, you do! I can't even keep track of the number of times you went to meet up with your friend instead of going on a date with me!" you hollered back. 

"I still see nothing wrong with it!" your boyfriend huffed. 

"Fine! Since all you care about are your friends and not your girlfriend, let's break up!" you yelled at Sehun.

"That's alright with me! I can't stand your unreasonableness anyway!" he yelled back. You crossly hung up and slammed your phone on the bedside table, tears threatening to well up in your eyes. 

"That kind of guy is not crying for," you told yourself firmly. You promised yourself that you would prove to him that you would still do well without him.

"Sit down, Becky," your manager said just then, snapping you out of your thoughts. 

"Yes, sir," you answered, immediately taking a seat. Sehun nodded at you and smiled slightly, to which you respond with a nod and a smile as well. 

When the meeting was over, Sehun went over to you.

"Can we meet up again after work? I want to talk to you," he said, looking deep into your eyes. Your heart fluttered softly, just like it had in the past when Sehun had looked into the eyes. 

"Sure," you answered. The two of you exchanged numbers before bidding each other farewell. 

Once Sehun was gone, you clutched your phone, trying to calm your racing heart. 

"What does he want to talk to me about? Work? Or maybe to just catch up with each other? It had been a while since we last saw each other, after all.  Why am I so nervous, anyway?" you thought. You decided to think nothing of it and just carried on wit your work as usual.

A few hours later, work ended. You headed to the cafe where you and Sehun used to frequent when you two were dating. The two of you had agreed upon earlier to meet up there so there you were, sitting at a chair waiting patiently for him to arrive.

"Becky," a voice called out to you just then. You turned to see Sehun smiling at you. You smiled back. Sehun then went over to sit across from you.

"Have you waited long?" he asked.

"No," you shook your head. You then looked at him from top to bottom and remarked with a grin, "You certainly looked more mature now, nothing like the guy in high school."

"I guess I do, huh?" Sehun chuckled. He gazed deeply into your eyes and continued, "How have you been during the last five years?" Once again, you heart fluttered.

"Stop it," you scolded yourself. You then answered, "I'm fine. After high school, I went to London to further my studies and came back to Korea a year ago to work at the company I am now," you replied. "What about you?"

"I'm doing well too. I went to a university here and managed to do well in it. I even got a scholarship," he grinned. 

"Oh? Congrats," you said warmly, pleasantly surprised by the news. He had really changed quite a bit since you last met. You remembered how he used to always get a D in tests during high school. And looked how he was doing now. You sincerely felt happy for him, and in a way, proud.  

"Thank you," Sehun smiled. He paused for a moment before continuing, "The reason why I've matured so much and worked so hard is because of you. After we broke up, I realised how immature and foolish I was, not cherishing you. I've never dated anyone since then as I've never gotten over you. I believe fate has brought us together after all these while. So... can we get back together?" 

His heart-felt words touched your heart and you can feel his sincerity in his words.

"I... I still like you too. Even though I told myself to get over you, I couldn't. But I think we should remain as friends first and see if we can go on from there. After all, we have changed over the last 5 years," you said softly. Sehun pondered over your words for a while before nodding slowly.

"That is true. I don't mind us still being friends," he agreed. He looked at you, smiling softly. "So see you around sometime?"

"Definitely," you smiled back.

 

 


Requested by: exoticshawol101. So sorry for taking so long to do your request! >.<

A/N: Hey guys! Guess who's back? *laughs awkwardly* So anyways, apologies for taking so long to update. Been pretty busy with life and all. I hope to update more regularly soon, maybe next month when it's the school holidays. Until then, I will be closing requests. In the meantime, I hope you guys stay happy and healthy! See you in the next update! ^-^