Surprise! (VIXX's N x You)

Collection of Kpop One Shots (Request open!)

The bright morning sun shone through the window and into your room. You opened your eyes and groaned a little as you got out of bed. You brushed your teeth and took a shower, changing into a fresh set of clothes. You then headed to the kitchen. Your boyfriend, N was already there and had prepared breakfast.

"Breakfast is served, milady~" he sang, pulling the chair for you and placing a plate of scrabbled eggs on the table. You giggled.

"Thanks, sweetheart," you thanked him, giving him a peck on his cheek and sat down. N sat across from you. You two chatted merrily as you ate your breakfast.

A few hours later...

You and N were snuggling on the couch when the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it," he offered. The door opened to reveal the other five VIXX members. They all embraced each other before sitting on the couch. You all conversed happily.

After talking for a while, Hyuk said, "I want to some shopping for a while. Y/N, want to come with me?"

"Sure. Just let me change my clothes," you replied.

After changing your clothes. you and Hyuk set off to the shopping mall. The two of you walked around the shopping mall. 

"Those shirts look really nice! I would like to check them out," Hyuk told you when the two of you passed by a clothing store. You and Hyuk entered the store and browsed through the clothes. The two of you had fun trying out different clothes. In the end, you settled on (Choice(s) of clothing) while Hyuk decided to buy a white shirt and denim jeans.

After purchasing the clothes, you and Hyuk continued shopping. 

"I think we should go back now. I'm exhausted!" you said after shopping for a few hours. Other than clothes, you bought (Choice(s) of items) while Hyuk bought cologne. 

"Ok. Let's go!" he replied. The two of you made your way back. 

While you and Hyuk went shopping...

"Hong Bin, can you help me with the balloons?" N asked, blowing a purple balloon. Hong Bin went over and blew a yellow balloon.

Near them, Ravi was supervising Leo and Ken in the putting up of the banner.

"Just a little bit to the right," he instructed. Leo and Ken did as told. Ravi smiled, satisfied.

"You can  hang it up now!" he said. The three of them then began putting up decorations.

"How is it going?" N inquired after a while. He and Hong Bin had finshed blowing and hanging up the balloons.

"Almost done!" Ken replied. He put the last of the streamers and climbed down.

"I hope she likes it," N said anxiously.

"Don't worry. I'm she will do," Leo reassured him.

Just then, Hong Bin exclaimed, "Hyuk just texted me! He said that they will be back soon!" 

N quickly went to the kitchen and brought out the cake which he made earlier. The cake was (Favourite flavour)-flavoured and had delicious (Favourite toppings) on it. And not a moment too soon! The doorbell rang, signalling that you and Hyuk had come back. Hong Bin went to open the door. 

"Surprise!" they chorused. You gasped. You almost forgot that today was your birthday! N went forward with the birthday cake. Everyone sang the birthday song for you. A lump formed in your throat. They were just the sweetest friends ever! You blew out the candles after they finished singing the song.

"Happy birthday, love," N whispered. He then went to place the cake on the table and came back to you with something in his hand. He gave it to you. It was a bracelet with a red heart-shaped charm. You threw your arms around him.

"Thank you so much! This is the best birthday that I ever had!" you exclaimed. 

"Hey, what about us? We helped to prepare this too," Ken pouted. You let go of N and grinned at the others.

"Thank you too for doing this for me," you said.

"Come on! Let's get this party started!" Ravi shouted. You and N smiled at each other. Both of you put your arms around each other's shoulders before joining the others.   

 

 


Author's note: A song to go along with the title of the song! To be honest, I was hesitating to put this video because I know that Halo is involved in a scandal and I don't want to get bashed. Just hope that they really learnt their lesson. On another note, hope you guys enjoy this story! :)