Concert Confession (VIXX's Leo x You)

Collection of Kpop One Shots (Request open!)

"Encore! Encore! Encore!" you and the other Starlights chanted. After a while, the lights on the stage flickered on and VIXX began their encore stage. You and the audience squealed. You guys got up from their seats and jumped along with them.

To end off the concert, VIXX sang "From Now On, You're Mine". During the performance, Leo was scanning the crowd, as though he was looking for someone.

"Could he be looking for me?" you wondered. After all, you knew the VIXX members personally because Hyuk was your cousin and would often take you to meet them. In fact, he was the one who had invited you to this concert. He even gave you a VIP ticket! Just then, Leo spotted you. He walked to you and lifted you up the stage. Other fans shrieked when he did that. He held your hand. He looked deep into your eyes and sang to you.

"Because you're my girl from today

Don't even look at other guys who are not me

From now on, I wanna be the only one who sees your pretty smile

Stay tightly in my arms because you're mine"

You blushed at his words. Leo was your bias and you had to admit, you kind of had a crush on him. You heart raced wildly as he continued singing.

"Because you're my girl from the start

Only you didn't know, it was already decided

From now on, only say I love you to me

You can do it because your everything is mine Woah yeah"

Leo gave you a soft smile when he finished singing. You smiled back at him shyly. Taking your hand, Leo brought you to the stairs. The VIXX members waved at you cheerily and you waved back, grinning. You walked down the stairs, still smiling. 

"You are so lucky!" a fan grinned. You smiled back at her.

"This has been Real V! V-I-X-X, VIXX! Thank you and have a good night!" N said, waving. You and the audience waved back as they left. 

After the concert, you went backstage. 

"Hey guys! That was awesome! We starlights love it!" you told them warmly. The VIXX members looked pleased at your words.

"Thanks, Becky! Glad you like it!" Hyuk grinned.

"Yes! Glad you like it!" Ken echoed cheekily.

"So you must also like that I sang to you, right?" Leo smirked slightly. You blushed at that. The other members looked at each other knowingly.

"Yah! Why must you mention that?" you pouted. Leo smiled at how adorable you looked.

"Listen, Becky. I don't know if you feel the same way about me but I need to tell you this: I... I like you," Leo confessed.

You couldn't believe your ears.

"R...really?" you stammered. Suddenly, Leo's lips touched yours. You delicately returned his kiss. His lips felt so good...

"Yikes! I know that you like each other but get a room!" Ravi exclaimed, pretending to be disgusted. The two of you let go of each other, going red before bursting into laughter. Soon, the backstage was filled with yours and the VIXX members' laughter.

 

 


This story is requested by exoticshawol101. Hope you like it! ^^ The lyrics are not mine. Credits to the owners.