Valentine's Day Date (BTS's V x You)

Collection of Kpop One Shots (Request open!)

"Laura, can you pass me the cloth over there?" one of your co-workers asked.

"Sure!" you grinned brightly, passing the cloth to him. You and your co-workers were cleaning the old folk's home as part of your volunteer work. Earlier, you and the team of volunteers had a great time chatting with the elderly there and performing for them. Even though what you were doing now was more gruesome and less enjoyable than what you were doing previously, you didn't mind -- you were just happy to help the elderly in whatever way you could. You hummed a tune as you mop the floor, making sure the floor is sparkling clean.

Just then, sweet, familiar voice rang in the air.

"Laura dearest~" the voice sang.

"Oh, look. It's your boyfriend, Laura!" another of your co-worker exclaimed happily. You turned around to see Taehyung with a bouquet of roses in his hands. You gasped at the sight of the beautiful roses and smiled at him. Taehyung then walked up to you.

"For you, my dear Laura," he bowed, handing you the bouquet of flowers. He smiled at you softly. "Happy Valentine's Day."

"Aww... thank you, Taehyung!" you cried, hugging him.

"Ooohh... Laura's so lucky, receiving flowers from such a hot guy," a female co-worker of yours whispered to another.

"Yes. I would give anything to have someone do that for me," the other co-worker whispered back. And it wasn't just them feeling jealous about it. The other female volunteers were looking at the two of you with envy and were whispering among themselves. You and Taehynug smiled at each other, feeling a flattered that the two of you were a couple that people envied.

"Oh, yeah. I've brought some food for you and the other volunteers. So let's go somewhere to tuck in!" Taehyung grinned.

"Great! All these hard work is making me hungry!" you grinned. You and Taehyung gathered everyone at a table nearby. Once everyone had settled down, you guys began eating the meal. You weren't sure if it was because you were famished or tired but the food was delectable. 

"Thank you for the meal!" all the volunteers, including yourself, chorused when you finished the food.

"You're welcome," Taehyung smiled. You and your co-workers then continued with your work.

About half an hour into the cleaning, Taehyung noticed that you looked rather worn out so he offered to help you with the cleaning. Despite declining his offer, he sat you down on a chair and helped you. You smiled and shook your head. Typical of him to be this stubborn. But you really appreaciated his help.

A few hours later, it was time to call it a day. You and your co-workers packed your things and bade the elderly farewell, promising to visit them soon. Taehyung held your hand as the two of you left the old folk's home.

"Let's have some herbal tea. You must be exhausted after all the volunteering," your boyfriend smiled softly, knowing that you loved tea.

"Yeah. A cup of tea should rejuvinate me," you smiled back at him. Together, the two of you went to a renowned traditional tea house. Over there, Taehyung let you sit first.

"Ladies first," he bowed slightly, grinning cheekily.

"Why thank you, you gentleman," you giggled, taking a seat. Taehyung sat across from you. You and Taehyung then ordered your tea. You rested your head on the table while waiting for the tea to arrive.

"I'm bored," you whined. Taehyung chuckled and leaned over to ruffle your hair.

"Be patient, dear Laura. The tea shouldn't take too long to arrive," he smiled. "In the meantime, let's play a game."

At the mention of a game, you eyes lit up and you happily agreed to it, which made Taehyung smile even wider. And so the two of you played (choice of game).

After a while of playing the game, the tea finally arrived, its soothing aroma giving a calming effect to the two of you. You and Taehyung carefully held the cup and sipped the tea, enjoying its taste.

"Mmm... delish!" you hummed softly when you finished the tea.

"It sure is, isn't it?" Taehyung grinned. The two of you then went to pay for the tea before heading to the park. 

​​​At the park, you leaned onto Taehyung's shoulder as the two of you walked. The sun shone on the trees, casting shadows on the concrete pathway and head patches. There was also the occasional rustling of the leaves due to the breeze. It was just the perfect setting for your date.

​​​​"Did I mention that you're the world's greatest boyfriend ever?" you beamed, looking you at him. Taehyung returned the smile, his eyes soft and filled with affection.

"And did I mentioned that you're the most awesome girlfriend ever in the whole wide world?" he said. He leaned in to kiss you in the lips. At first, the kiss was sweet, soft and gentle but it soon became rougher (in a good way) as the kiss became more passionate.

​​​After a while, you and Taehyung broke away from the kiss, smiling at each other. 

"Let's spend more Valentine's Day in times to come," he said.

"Yes, I really look forward to spending more Valentine's Day with you," you smiled. 

 

 


Requested by: Taemins_LittleNoona. ^-^ 

 

 

 

 

 

​​​​