What on earth happened?! (Got7's Mark x In Hwa)

Collection of Kpop One Shots (Request open!)

In Hwa's pov

I groaned softly as I woke up, feeling a throbbing pain in my head. I clutched my head, the pain still not going away.

"Urgh. I sure drank a lot at the wedding yesterday," I muttered. I looked around my surroundings before my eyes widened in shock. Hold on. This wasn't my suite! There was a flower bouquet next to me which I am pretty -- no, absolutely, positively -- sure I didn't catch and everything, from wallpaper to furniture, was very unfamiliar.

"What happened?" I wondered. I got off the bed, determined to investigate this when...

"Oww... watch where you're stepping on. It is not easy to maintain this pretty face, you know," a voice mumbled. I looked down to see... a shirtless guy lying on the ground?! I recognised him anyway. It was Mark, the best man of my best friend's husband. Going as red as Rudolph's nose when he gets a cold (which was really red indeed), I grabbed the nearest thing I could find (a bolster in this case) and hit him with it. 

"Hey! Who are you calling a pretty face, you narcissistic guy?! And what on earth are you doing here?!" I screamed into his face, trying not to look at his lean, well-toned body.

"There's no need to shout at me like that. I'm not deaf, you know," he winced, rubbing his ears. "And shouldn't I be asking you that last question? This is my suite, after all." My cheeks flushed even redder (if that's even possible) at his words. He did have a point there. But I was so not going to admit that to him. It would only further boost his ego."That's not the point right now. Anyway..." I began, walking over to his wardrobe and opening it. I combed through the shirts, sweaters and t-shirts (and boy, he sure had a lot) and tossed a shirt at him.

"Where some clothes for goodness sake!" I finished.

"Man. For a girl, you really have a poor sense of fashion," Mark tutted, shaking his head in disapproval as he looked at the shirt. "This doesn't match my pants at all."

"Come on! I'm not that bad when it comes to fashion!" I huffed.

"Yes, you are."

"No, I'm not!"

"Yes, you are!"

Just like that, we went back and forth with our words until I got so cross that I sat on the bed, crossing my arms and huffing a little.

"Aww... come on. No need to be mad," Mark chuckled. He then stood up as well. 

"Come on. Let's go have breakfast. To appease your anger, I will be the one making it," he smiled. A genuine, kind one. After finishing his sentence, he began walking to the kitchen. I sighed, feeling my anger disipating. I couldn't afford to continue being mad at him when he was being nice. And so I followed after him.

When we arrived at the kitchen, Mark, as promised, cooked breakfast for the two of us. Soon, the fragrant aroma of food filled the kitchen, making my stomach rumble.

"Wow. The food sure smells nice," I remarked.

"Of course. I am a good chef, after all," Mark proclaimed proudly.

"We'll see about that once we eat your food," I grinned cheekily.

And sure enough, the food was delicious. I had to admit, he was right when he said he was a good cook. Not that I would tell him that, of course.

"So do you have any idea how did I get to your house?" I asked as I munched on the (F/F). Now that I thought about it, it still remained a mystery as to how I got here. Mark hummed thoughtfully while rubbing his chin.

"I think we were just chatting each other about who-knows-what when we got ourselves drunk. And so in your drunkardness, you, charmed by the handsome guy that is me, clung onto me as I made my way back home," he replied. "And I'm the one who caught the flowers and so that explains the bouquet in the room."

"No. That can't be it. I don't remember clinging onto you," I shook my head.

"Then how else do you explain this?" Mark questioned. I shrugged and was about to reply when the door open to reveal Mark's friends, Jackson, Jinyoung and Yugyeom.

"What are you guys doing here? And why do you have my suite keys?" Mark asked, surprised. His friends looked at each other uncomfortable before Jinyoung spoke up.

"Well..." he began awkwardly. "We wanted to see how your relationship is progressing since you know..."

"We know what?" I prompted.

"We are the ones who brought the two of you together to Mark's room. We saw that you made a cute couple yesterday at the wedding. And so while the two of you were drunk, we took that opportunity to take you two to Mark's suite," Yugyeom explained.

"We swore that we didn't have anything to do with Mark being half-! He must have felt warm or something and that's why he took his shirt off!" Jackson hurriedly added. Mark and I looked at each other before glaring at them.

"So all these -- " I began.

"Was just a sick joke of yours?!" Mark finished with a yell. We then chased after the three of them, making sure that they wouldn't see the light of the day...

 

 


Requested by: CocoMina. Sorry that this is late and if it seems weird! >.<

 

A/N: Hello! I'm finally back from my hiatus! So sorry to keep you guys waiting. I've been pretty busy and didn't really have the muse to write. But rest assured that I try my best to update more frequently now. :)