Shock (EXO's Sehun x You)

Collection of Kpop One Shots (Request open!)

Sehun smiled at you as he took you by the hand. Together, the two of you walked along the beach, your feet sinking into the soft sand. You leaned onto his shoulder and snuggled happily. 

"I can't believe it's been a few years since we started dating," you remarked.

"Yeah. When I first saw you, it felt as though an angel came down from heaven. It still feels that way whenever I see you," Sehun smiled softly, making your cheeks turn red. The two of you continued walking until you came across some pretty-looking shells.

"Ooh... look at those shells!" you exclaimed. Excitedly, you went to pick up some shells. Sehun smiled seeing your eyes sparkle each time you found shells that you liked. He went to pick up a few shells and passed them to you. 

"Thank you~" you sang sweetly as you received the shells from your dear boyfriend.

"No problem," Sehun grinned.

"Come on! Let's take a dip in the sea!" you chirped and headed out to the sea with Sehun following you. The waves lapped gently as the two of you walked into the sea until you were knee-deep in the cooling water. Grinning mischieviously, you splashed water on Sehun. He looked at you, stunned but managed to quickly recovered from it.

"Yah! What was that for?" he yelled.

"For fun and to cool you down!" you stuck out your tongue. With a laugh, Sehun splashed water back at you. The two of you kept doing that until you were tired from it. You and Sehun then went back to shore.

"That was fun!" you exclaimed, your eyes shining. Sehun beamed back at you. It made his heart soar to see you so happy. He wanted to make sure you were like that for the rest of his life. He paused for a moment before clearing his throat.

"Becky, you are the love of my life. I would like to spend the rest of my life taking care of you and your happiness. So would you marry me?" he proposed to you, going down on his knees as he did so with a box in his hand. A diamond ring sat in the box, sparkling in the sunlight. Your eyes became as wide as saucers and you found yourself unable to speak.

All of a suddem, you felt overwhelmingly weak. Before you knew it, your knees gave way and your vision became black. Sehun gasped.

"Becky!" he shouted. He hurriedly positioned you on your back.

"Can you hear me, Becky?" he asked gently, tapping you lightly. Soon, your eyes fluttered open. You groaned quietly and rubbed your head, having hurt it when you fell. Sehun heaved a sigh of relief seeing that you were conscious.

"Are you alright?" he asked in concern. You nodded weakly.

"That's a relief. I was so worried there for a minute," Sehun bit his lips. Guilt came over you at his words but you were too weak to say anything.

"Stay here while I get some water," Sehun instructed. You nodded and waited obediently as he went to get you some water. Once he was back with the water, he carefully made you drink the water and fanned you. You gulped the water gratefully, feeling much better already. You were about to sit up when Sehun stopped you.

"Don't sit up just yet. Rest for a bit," he told you softly, making your heart flutter at his sweetness. You nodded and continue lying down.

After a while, you were fully recovered. You got up slowly, with Sehun supporting you up since he was worried you might faint again.

"Sorry about that. I was too shocked by your propasal," you said quietly.

"It's alright. If it were me, I would probably faint as well," he chuckled and pecked your cheek. You felt the heat rising up your cheeks. Upon seeing how adorable you look, Sehun pinched your cheek.

"My girlfriend is just so cute. So is this girlfriend of mine willing to be my wife?" he grinned. You smiled and nodded. Sehun's expression brightened at your answer. With a whoop of delight, he carried you and spun you around.

"Stop spinning me. I'm getting a little dizzy," you giggled. Sehun immediately put you down. He smiled as he looked at you, tenderness in his dark eyes.

"Thank you for agreeing to be my wife," he whispered. You beamed back at him and kissed his cheek.

"Thank you as well for being willing to take care of me," you whispered back.

 

 


Requested by: shawolexotic101