Roller skating (VIXX's Hyuk x You)

Collection of Kpop One Shots (Request open!)

You clapped your hands as you and your boyfriend, Hyuk made your way to the park's skating track. You were really excited to learn how to skate, especially with Hyuk as your teacher. He always had a way to make things fun. 

"Hee hee. You sure are excited, aren't you? But don't expect me to lift you up when you fall," Hyuk grinned cheekily and chuckled. 

"Why are you so mean? You can't just leave your girlfriend sitting on the ground after she fell!" you pouted. Hyuk laughed and patted your head before giving you a peck on the cheeks. You blushed at that.

"Alright, alright. I will help you up if you fall, ok?" he gave in. You grinned at him when he said that. Before long, the two of you reached the skating. It was filled with a lot of people... well, skating. You and Hyuk found a bench to sit on and put on your skates, elbow and knee pads, wrist guards and helmets. You wobbled as you carefully stood up.

Without warning, you lost your balance. You gasped, thinking that you would fall. Luckily, an alarmed Hyuk caught you before you fell.

"Are you alright?" he asked in concern as he helped you get back up to your feet and turned you around to face him. Still shaken up by the fact you almost fell, you could only nod. Hyuk heaved a sigh of relief.

"Don't worry. It's typical for beginners to be like that. Although..." he began.

"Although what?" you asked.

"I should have just allowed you to fall. After all, it is alright to fall. What is more important is to get up after that. So I'm a really awesome boyfriend for not letting you fall, ain't I?" he grinned.

"Hey! You are still in the mood to joke after your girlfriend almost fell?" you scolded him and gently smacked his hand with your right hand. Hyuk pretended to have a pained expression when you hit him.

"What was that for? Am I not wrong?" he whined. Your heart melted at how adorable he looked.

"Yes, yes. You're right," you giggled. Hyuk's face lit up at your words, making your heart melt even more. How could your boyfriend be so cute?!

"Anyway, before we get off track, let's start the roller skating lesson, shall we?" Hyuk smiled. You nodded eagerly. Even though you almost fell, it would not deter you from learning!  

Hyuk's smile widened at your enthusiasm. He then started skating, pulling you along as he did so.

"Just follow my lead," he instructed. You nodded and tried to skate along with him, with Hyuk giving you some tips as the two of you did so. It took a while but you managed to get the hang of it. You laughed happily, loving the feeling of freedom and thrill as you skated. This was fun! Seeing that you were having fun, Hyuk smiled. There was nothing that made him happier than seeing the girl he loved enjoying herself.

After a while, Hyuk told you it was time for you to try out on your own. You looked at him, your eyes as big as a deer.

"Are-are you sure? I-I don't think I can do it," you stammered. Hyuk nodded and looked at you, his eyes filled with love and confidence.

"Yes, I'm sure. I have faith in you. Just believe in yourself," he encouraged. With determination in your eyes, you nodded and let go of his hand before starting to skate on your own. You were a little wobbly but that was a start.

"See? I told you you can do it!" Hyuk exclaimed happily. You grinned at him and tried to skate over to give him a hug.

Just then, your legs shook and gave way. Luckily, you remembered what Hyuk had told you earlier about falling in front so you fell with your palms on the ground. Hyuk, shocked by what just happened, zoomed over to you and helped you up.

"Are you hurt?" he asked, his dark orbs filled with worry. You shook your head. It was a little less scary now that it was the second time that you fell. 

"This is more difficult than I thought," you admitted.

"Yes, it is. But with more practice, you will get the hand of it," he encouraged.

"So let's try again, shall we?" he added with a grin. You beamed at him and nodded. With that, the two of you continued with the skating lesson.

 

 


Here you go, folks! Another one shot! ^^ I hope that my future one shots could be about as long as this since my one shots are mostly shorter than this. Anyway, I have tried inline skating a couple of days ago during my school's sports carnival so I thought I could write something about it. And not to worry! I will be posting the requested one shots asap. Until next time! ^^