Haunted House (EXO's Baekhyun x You)

Collection of Kpop One Shots (Request open!)

You looked at the house in front of you. The black house was run down, with broken windows and scratched paint. It glowed eerily from the inside. You then looked at Baekhyun.

"Are you sure you want to go inside?" you asked.

"Yes. I'm absolutely, positively sure," your boyfriend answered. But his actions told your otherwise. He looked very pale and sweat was trickling down his forehead. He was shuddering as well. You giggled as you looked at him, amused.

"You know, you still have a chance to turn back," you taunted cheekily. Baekhyun huffed a little and folded his arms.

"There's nothing Byun Baekhyun can't handle," he scoffed.

"We'll see about that," you grinned, your eyes twinkling. You then confidently entered the haunted house, with Baekhyun hesistantly following right after you. 

The two of you barely stepped foot into the house when Baekhyun screamed his lungs out. 

"Dear Baekhyun, we've barely entered and you're already screaming," you rolled your eyes playfully, chuckling.

"And there's nothing scary at all yet," you added, gesturing to the space in front of the two of you. But your boyfriend wasn't listening -- he was too busy screaming and was frozen in fear. Sighing, you dragged him along with you as you continued walking into the haunted house.  

After venturing into the haunted house for a while (with poor Baekhyun still screaming like crazy), the two of you heard a little girl sobbing.

"Where's Daddy? Where's Daddy?" she repeated. Baekhyun stopped screaming and looked at you. 

"Could some kid be lost?" he asked, concerned.

"Maybe," you agreed. You and Baekhyun followed the sound to a girl whose back was facing them.

"Where's daddy? Where's Daddy?" she sobbed.

"Hey, kid. You alright?" Baekhyun asked. To his and your horror, the girl turned her head without moving her body to reveal blood trickling down her face and glowing red eyes. 

"Where... is... daddy?" she screeched in a scary-sounding voice. Without a second thought, the two of you bolted out of there, yelling in fright. Of course it didn't stop there. Ghosts, skeletons and other creepy things popped up of nowhere along the way, making the run all the more frightening.

Once you and Baekhyun were somewhere safe from the horrific beings, the two of you paused to catch your breaths. 

"Whew. Never trust a kid sobbing in a haunted house," Baekhyun wheezed.

"Agreed," you nodded, huffing. The love of your life turned to give you a goofy grin. 

"Looks like I'm not the only scaredy cat," he teased.

"Hey! It is a haunted house. It is meant to scare people," you huffed, puffing your cheeks. Baekhyun chuckled and pecked your cheeks, making you blush. 

"Don't worry. I won't cower anymore and protect you when the time arises," he said. You smiled and kissed him back. 

"My hero," you giggled.

"Of course I am. You're my love after all," Baekhyun smiled. Together, you and Baekhyun carried on walking.

Just then, the two of you heard footsteps behind you. 

"Come here, you rascals!" a voice boomed throughout the house. You and Baekhyun made eye contact with each other, your eyes widened in shock. Baekhyun quickly grabbed your hand and sprinted. 

After a while, the two of you found youselves outside, with the sun shining brightly on the two of you. It was a nice change from the dark haunted house.

"Yes! We made it!" you cheered rather breathlessly, pumping your fist in the air.

"Yeah. But I definitely don't want to go back there anytime soon," Baekhyun replied, shivering. 

"So let's go do something else then. Bumper car?" you suggested, grinning. Returning the grin, your boyfriend nodded. Hand in hand, the two of you made your way to the bumper car. 

 

 

 


 

Requested by: Sonexoticbaby. Hope you like it! ^^