A Kitsune's Sacrifice (VIXX's Ravi x You)

Collection of Kpop One Shots (Request open!)

The wind blew the leaves of trees, making them flutter. Some of them even fell to the ground lightly, colouring the ground in a beautiful combination of red, orange and yellow. The VIXX members laughed and chatted merrily as they walked along the park.

"Do you guys remember that time when we celebrated Ravi's birthday at the swimming pool? It was so awesome!" Hong Bin chattered excitedly.

"How could I forget it? It was one of the birthday parties I ever had!" Ravi grinned, fondly thinking of those memories. Just then, he spotted something shimmering on the ground. He picked it up and examined it. It was a pendant.

"What are you looking at?" N asked, seeing that Ravi was examining the necklace. He and the others gathered around him.

"Ooh... that's a nice necklace! But whose is it?" Hyuk wondered. The VIXX members looked around. But no one seemed to be missing a necklace. 

"I think we should walk around. Maybe the owner is still here," Ken suggested. The other members nodded in agreement. Together, they searched for the owner.

Meanwhile...

You walked around weakly, wondering where your pendant was. 

"How could I lost something so important?" you silently cursed. Just then, you spotted six guys walking. One of them was holding a familiar object. Your pendant! You attempted to approached them but they had already walked away. Sighing, you tried to catch up with them with all your strength.

You managed to follow them to a police station. By then, you had a bit more strength as the pendant was close to you.

"Since we can't find the owner, let's give it to the police," the one holding the necklace said. They were about to enter the police staion when you rushed forward and stopped them.

"Wait! That pendant is mine!" you panted.

"How can we be sure you are the owner?" one of the guys asked suspiciously. He had slightly tan skin and black hair. He also had dark eyes. 

"Please just give it back! It's my life orb!" you begged. The guys looked at each other, baffled.

"What do you mean by "life orb"?" another questioned. He was very attractive, with brown hair and large dark eyes. You bit your lips. Should you reveal your true identity? To some strangers? But you really need to get the pendant back. Checking that no one was around, you revealed your tails. The guys all gasped.

"I'm a kitsune. That pendant is my life source. So now can you please give it back?" you pleaded before keeping your tails. The guys whispered among themselves. The one holding the pendant then spoke.

"But we're still not convinced. But you seem sincere. So we will give you back the pendant on one condition: you will be our guardian of protection. Just in case you are lying."

"Ok. Deal," you agreed. The guy gave you back your pendant.

"What's your name?" one of the guys asked as the seven of you made your way back to their house. He seemed rather mature for his age. He had blond hair and dark eyes.

"Haru," you answered. The guys introduced themselves. It turned out that the slightly tanned one was called N, the blond guy was called Hyuk, the brown-haired guy was Hong Bin and the one who had had your pendant was Ravi. The other two were Leo and Ken.

"Wow! Your place looks nice!" you gasped, looking around the place in awe.

"Thanks. We try to keep it in good condition," Leo replied. 

"So any questions you guys want to ask about me?" you asked. At once, the VIXX members bombarded you with questions. You tried to answer them the best you can.

Following that, you guys chatted about other things. You laughed as the VIXX members recounted hilarious incidents.

"Maybe these guys aren't so bad after all," you thought, smiling.

Over the next few days, you and the VIXX members became good friends, You were especially close with Ravi as the two of you shared a lot of things in common. Little did the two of you know that your friendship with him would be taken to the next level...

It was a chilling night. It had been a few weeks since you and the VIXX members first met. You sat in the balcony, admiring the stars twinkling in the night sky.

"Hey, Haru. Can't sleep?" a familiar voice said. You turned around to see Ravi. You smiled at him.

"Yeah. Strangely enough. You too?" you asked.Ravi nodded his head before sitting down beside you. He put his arms around you. 

"Then let's keep each other company, shall we?" he grinned. You nodded you head eagerly. The two of you merilly chatted about interesting things that had happened. You chortled when Ravi recounted on the time when the VIXX members pulled a prank on N. You were so happy that your tails sprouted out. Ravi stared at your tails.

"Your tails look very pretty. I didn't really get to see them properly when you first showed them to us," Ravi complimented in a soft voice.

"Thanks," you replied after you managed to stop laughing. Ravi looked deep into your eyes.

"They do belong to a gorgeous girl," he smiled. You blushed at his comment. Before you could register anything else, Ravi leaned in and kissed you. A warm feeling spread over you as you returned his kiss. It was something you had never felt before. 

After a while, Ravi let go of you, his face beetroot.

"Ermm... I can explain..." he mumbled.

"There's no need to explain. I... I think I feel the same way about you," you interrupted him in a soft voice. The two beamed at each other.

From then on, you and Ravi began dating. The VIXX members were more than happy about that. They warmly congratulated the two of you. However, the happiness did not last long...

"Hurry up, Ravi! Why are you so slow?" you whined as you stood by the traffic light. 

"Come on! It's not my fault you are faster than me!" Ravi pouted, catching up with you. Soon, the traffic light turned green. The two of you crossed the road. 

Suddenly, a speeding car came towards you.

"Watch out!" Ravi yelled, pushing you out of harm's way. With a loud "bang!", the car hit Ravi, sending him flying. He laid on the road, motionless.

"Ravi!" you screamed.

Ravi was sent to the hospital. A tear rolled down your cheek as you watch Ravi lying on the hospital bed. The doctor had told you that Ravi had little chance of survival for the wounds were severe.

Just then, a thought occured to you: Why not give your life orb to Ravi? But that would mean that you will die...

After careful consideration, you made up your mind. You took out your pendant and removed the life orb. Weakly, you forced open Ravi's mouth and put the life orb into his mouth. You smiled sadly as your tail slowly began to fade. You screamed in pain and collapsed into Ravi's arm. 

Ravi opened his eyes to see you in his arms. You were barely breathing. His eyes widened.

"What happened?" he asked. You smiled at him feebly.

"You got in a car accident. The doctor told me that you had a slim chance to survive so I gave you my life orb," you whispered.

"But doesn't your life orb..." Ravi began.

"Yes. It keeps me alive. Forget about me, Ravi. Find another girl to spend the rest of your life with," you gently cut him off.

"No! There must be some way to save you! I can only love you and no one else!" Ravi cried, tears streaming down his face.

"I'm so sorry, Ravi..." you trailed off as you took your last breath. Ravi held you close to him, sobbing.

"Haru!" 

 

 


Requested by DarkFoxesNightmare. So sorry that I took so long! Have been busy with school these days. And this is my first time writing angst, so sorry (again) if this isn't sad enough.