Japan Trip! (EXO's Sehun x You)

Collection of Kpop One Shots (Request open!)

"Come on, Becky! The snow out there is really soft!" Sehun exclaimed cheerily. You nodded and grinned, following after him. The two of you then lay on the snow and made snow angels, laughing as you guys did so. After a while, you and Sehun got up to admire the snow angels.

"They look pretty good," you grinned in satisfaction. 

"But mine is the better one," Sehun grinned cheekily.

"Says who? Mine is the prettier one," you retorted, sticking out your tongue at him. Your boyfriend stuck his tongue back at you and poked your nose. Huffing, you folded your arms and turned away from him, causing him to chuckle. Sehun then went to hug you from behind. 

"Don't be mad ah, Becky dearest~" Sehun cooed, making you smile. 

"Well, if you don't want me to stay mad at you, let's build a snowman together," you grinned.

"Ok, ok. Anything that my girlfriend wants," Sehun chuckled. With that the two of you began building the snowman.

Halfway through the building process, Sehun had this funny idea of starting a snowball fight. He picked up some snow and piled it into a ball before throwing it at you.

"Hey!" you yelled, laughing. You then made a snowball yourself and flung it at Sehun. Just like that, you and your boyfriend kept throwing snowballs at each other, guffawing as you did so. 

"Let's stop now. We still need to finish the snowman," Sehun huffed after a while. By then, the two of you had white splotches all over you. You nodded, grinning and went on to continue building the snowman with Sehun. 

It took a while but the two of you finally managed to finish building the snowman. It looked really adorable, with a sweet smile, big round eyes and a carrot for a nose. 

"There! All done!" you sang, clapping happily. Sehun grinned and nodded. 

"Now that the snowman is completed, let's go have some sushi and other Japanese food for lunch. I'm starving!" Sehun smiled. 

"Of course! We couldn't possibly come to Japan without eating its local food!" you replied, beaming back at him. Taking you by the hand, Sehun started walking to the restaurant with you. 

The restaurant was not far from where the two of you had been so it didn't take long for you and Sehun to arrive there. Once in the restaurant, a waiter led you two to your table. Sehun then pulled out a chair for you to sit on. 

"Why thank you," you giggled, taking a seat. Sehun smiled and took a seat himself. The two of you then discussed on what to eat before ordering.

After about half an hour, the food was finally here. 

"Let's tuck in!" you exclaimed cheerfully, taking a bite. Your boyfriend grinned and took a bite as well. 

"Emm... delish!" Sehun beamed at you. You hummed in agreement, smiling back. The two of you continued eating the food merrily, chatting as you did so. 

"Ahh... that's nice," you sighed in satisfaction, rubbing your stomach. 

"Good. You will like what I've prepared for you later tonight even more," Sehun smiled, his eyes shining. 

"Oh? What is it?" you asked, looking at him eagerly.

"Well, that would have to wait until tonight," Sehun grinned.

So after hours of waiting, it was finally night time. You and Sehun stood at the top of Tokyo Tower, admiring the picturesque view in front of you. 

"Wow! You're right! I love it!" you smiled at Sehun, happiness bubbling inside you. 

"Told you," Sehun laughed. He then paused for a moment before fiddling his fingers nervously. He then took a deep breath and went down on his knees. He took out a box with a ring inside it. You gasped.

"Becky, would you marry me?" he asked. You nodded, too shocked to speak. At your answer, his expression brightened and he hurriedly went to wrap you in a warm embrace before kissing you passionately. 

"What a trip it turned out to be..." you thought, smiling.

 

 


Requested by:exoticshawol101