Can't take my eyes off you (VIXX's Ravi x In Hwa)

Collection of Kpop One Shots (Request open!)

In Hwa's POV

I skipped towards my group members, my eyes shining with excitement.

"Are you ready to give the audience a spooktacular Halloween, girls?" I grinned. I was wearing a white shirt with a bit of blue and red coloured on it, a black belt, a pair of black shorts, leggings, a choker and white shoes. My hair was tied up into 2 pigtails, with the tip of one pigtail dyed red and the tip of the other dyed blue. Yup, I was dressed as the renowned Harley Quinn from Suicide Squad.

"Ready as ever!" (GM 1/N), grinned back. I stretched a hand out. My group members grinned at each other, knowing what I wanted to do, before putting their hands on top of mine.

"Go, (G/N)!" we cheered, lifting our hands up.

"You girls are sure getting hyped up, aren't you?" a familiar voice said. We turned to see a smiling N and the other VIXX members. They looked amazing in thier costumes, especially my boyfriend Ravi.

"Woah, In Hwa. You looked... gorgeous," Ravi breathed, his mouth agape.

"Why, thank you, Ravi dear. You looked awesome as well," I giggled.

"T...thanks," he stammered, blushing. This made me giggle again. Everyone then happily chatted with each other since we had some time left before it would be my group's turn to perform. Throughout the whole conversation, I couldn't help noticing a certain someone kept staring, almost starstruck.

"What's the matter, Ravi?" I asked, cocking my head to the side.

"Err... nothing," he answered, flushing as he looked away.

"Oh? Is Ravi smitten by In Hwa in her y Harley Quinn costume?" Hyuk teased.

"Not surprising. She does look good in it," (GM 2/N) added, grinning at Ravi cheekily.

"Maybe," Ravi mumbled. I blushed. Before I could say anything, the coordinator told us it was my group's turn to perform. The VIXX members wished us good luck which we responded with a 'Thanks!" before we headed to the stage.

After the performance, my group members and I chatted as we went back to the backstage.

"Oh my god. That was spectacular! You could really feel the festive atmosphere there," (GM 2/N) enthused.

"Yeah. With the fantastic costumes the audience wore and the pretty decorations, it's no wonder," I agreed. I then noticed the door to our waiting area. "Oh. We're here already." I opened the door to reveal the VIXX members with big smiles on their faces.

"Great job! You guys did great out there!" Hongbin smiled warmly. The other VIXX members voiced their agreement. Except for Ravi. He just looked at me without saying anything. Without warning, he pulled me towards him and smashed his lips against mine. My eyes widened in surprise at the unexpected kiss but I kissed back, closing my eyes as I did so. Time seemed to slow down as we went deeper and deeper into the kiss, exploring each other's mouth until... 

"Guys..." Leo coughed politely, interrupting us. Realising that people are watching us, we pulled away, our faces crimson. 

"What was with that abrupt kiss?" Ken asked, shocked.

"Err... In Hwas looked so hot as she was performing in her costume that I, well..." Ravi trailed off, embarassment written on his face.

"It seems like Ravi really likes the Harley Quinn costume, huh?" (GM 2/N) smirked, her chin thoughtfully. "Let's get In Hwa to wear that everyday."

"No, thank you!" Ravi and I chorused.

 


Requested by: CocoMina. Hope you like it! ^-^