Eye-catching (BTS's Suga x In Hwa)

Collection of Kpop One Shots (Request open!)

The stadium was abuzz with excitement, as evident by the audience chattering animatedly while waiting for the Idol Star Athletics Championship (ISAC) to commence. Their excitement was contagious. In the field, idols were doing their warm-up and chatting with each other with much energy and enthusiasm, including In Hwa and her group members.

"Man, I want it to start soon. All this excitement is making me pumped!" one of In Hwa's group members cheered, pumping her fist in the air.

"Chill. I think the championship will start soon," In Hwa chuckled. True enough, there was an announcement regarding the start of the ISAC. Cheers erupted from the audience as their favourite idols were introduced one by one. In Hwa's group, too, received their fair share of the cheers, especially from the males. This was not surprising, considering that they were part of the current girl group hype. Every member of the group waved cheerily at their fans who responded with an even louder cheer.

"Wow. Our fans sure are supportive, as usual," another of In Hwa's fellow group member remarked, grinning.

"They sure are," In Hwa agreed, returning her grin before continuing to chat with her group members. What she didn't notice (at least for now) was that she had caught the attention of a certain rapper 

                                                                                  xxx xxx

Meanwhile, Suga, who had been stretching a bit, averted his gaze to (group name) when their name was announced. A thoughtful expression crossed his features. He had heard of the group before. They were one of the most popular group currently. With their powerful stage presence, amazing talent and pleasant personality, they took the world by storm. One particular member struck out to him. She had (hair length) (hair colour) hair and shining (eye colour) eyes. A radiant smile lit up her face as she conversed with her group members. Suga couldn't help staring at her. That must be In Hwa. He had to admit she was gorgeous in person and something about her just drew him in. In Hwa must have felt him watching her for she spun around and seeing him, gave him a friendly smile and a wave, surprising him. Suga awkwardly waved back.

"Who are you looking at?" J-Hope asked just then, peering over to see what had caught Suga's attention. Seeing that it was In Hwa, his lips curled into a grin. "Oh? You've taken a fancy to Miss In Hwa, eh?"

"No, I do not," Suga retorted, his face scrunching up in disbelief. He turned his attention back to In Hwa to see that she had her attention on the MC. He let his gaze on her linger for a little while longer before placing his focus on the MC as well.

Just then he felt eyes on him. He turned to see In Hwa looking at him. She gave him a sheepish smile as if to apologise for staring at him. He just simply nodded at her in response. He didn't mind it, actually. She didn't do anything wrong, after all. Soon, all the groups were introduced and everyone was making their way to their respective areas. While the groups were walking, Suga, having taken an interest in In Hwa, continued to stare at the other when she wasn't looking. When he was caught staring, he would pretend to do something else and the whole process repeated itself all over again. He wasn't the only one though. He noticed that In Hwa was doing the same thing as well.

"Could she be...?" he wondered. He shook his head. That couldn't be... right?

"Hey, I know that In Hwa is pretty and all but it's going to be our turn soon," Jimin said, interrupting his thoughts. With the two of them making eye contact with other so many times, he and the other BTS members had already taken noticed of it.

"Aww... is our Suga love-struck?" Jin teased.

"Don't be ridiculous. We've only just met each other in person," Suga snorted. However, the red on his cheeks betrayed his true feelings. "Anyway, Jimin said that it's going to be our turn, didn't he?" And he wasn't just saying it to avoid the situation. As if on cue, the MC announced that it was their turn (much to his relief). Together, the seven of them made their way to their positions. As they did so, Suga noticed In Hwa mouthing "Go for it! Give it your all!" with a bright smile on her face. Smiling slightly, he nodded. He was already planning to even without her telling him to. 

                                                                                          xxx xxx

"Aww... how sweet, cheering for Suga," In Hwa's group mate grinned. Apparently, the BTS members weren't the only ones who had noticed the two of them looking at each other. A blush bloomed on In Hwa's cheeks.

"Y...yeah. And the other BTS members too. They are some of my idols, after all, and the reason that I wanted to be an idol in the first place," she smiled bashfully.

"But you like Suga the most, right?" another of In Hwa's group mate questioned. In Hwa nodded. She had always admired his talent in composing songs and rapping. His personality wasn't too bad as well.

"Then why don't we go over and say 'hi' to them after our event?" In Hwa's group mate suggested excitedly. The others agreed readily and unanimously.

"I'm not sure about that," In Hwa replied uncertainly, rubbing her nape. What she made a fool of herself in front of him? But then again, she wouldn't know if she didn't try. So taking a deep breath, she said, "Alright then."

"Great! Let's put our focus on our event first since it's going to be our turn soon. And who knows, Suga might be cheering you on after he is done," In Hwa's group mate grinned. In Hwa nodded. 

After a while of waiting, it was their turn. In Hwa took her position, a determined look on her face. She was going to take her own advice for Suga do her best no matter how strong her opponents were.

Just then, from the corner of her eyes, she spotted Suga and the other BTS members nearby. He gave her an affirmative nod. In Hwa nodded back and turned her attention back to her event, getting ready for whatever that would happen during the event.

After the event, In Hwa was exhausted. With sweat trickling down her neck, she joined her group members and the BTS members. 

"Good work out there," her group mate grinned, giving her a pat on the shoulder.

"Thank you," In Hwa beamed

"She's right," agreed Jungkook, grinning. "Suga's probably the proudest about it."

"No," Suga denied before turning to In Hwa. "Anyway, it's nice to meet each other face to face after making eye contact so many times."

"Yes. I've been a big fan of yours," In Hwa smiled a little shyly. She could hardly believe that she was talking to one of her idols.

"Really?" Suga answered, his eyes widened. "If that's the case, I hope we can see each other more often. It's always nice to meet fans." In Hwa blinked a couple of times, unable to believe what she was hearing before her lips curled into a smile.

"I hope so too."

 


Requested by: CocoMina. Hope you like it! ^-^