Halloween (Red Velvet's Yeri x BTS's Jungkook)

Collection of Kpop One Shots (Request open!)

Yeri looked at the mirror as she carefully adjusted her black pointy hat. She was donned in a short black dress with matching black belt, boots and leggings. She then smoothened her dress before turning to her group members.

"How do I look?" she asked.

"You looked great!" Wendy smiled warmly. Irene, Seulgi and Joy nodded their heads in agreement. Yeri heaved a sigh of relief. She really wanted to look good for her boyfriend. She then gave them a smile and said her thanks. Beaming back, her group members replied that there was no need to thank them as they meant what they had said.

Just then, Yeri's phone buzzed, signaling that she had a message. She looked at her phone and her smile widened. It was from Jungkook telling her that he would be reaching her group dormitory soon and that he was looking forward to seeing her soon. She quickly typed her reply, saying that she, too, looked forward to seeing him soon. Seeing how happy the youngest member of the group was, the other four group members grinned at each other. It was as clear as day how much Yeri adored her boyfriend.

"You better go now. You don't want to keep your Prince Charming waiting," Irene winked.

"Right," Yeri nodded with a smile, pink tinting her cheeks. Waving goodbye to her group members, she exited the dormitory. But not without putting on sunglasses and a mask. It wouldn't be pretty if fans spotted her and Jungkook together, after all. That was one of the drawbacks of being an idol and dating one, unfortunately. But Yeri didn't mind. As long as she and Jungkook were together, nothing else mattered. Besides, she was used to it by now.

When Yeri stepped out of the dormitory, she was immediately greeted by a light breeze. She shuddered a little and pulled her jacket closer to her. It was a good thing that she had brought it in preparation for the chilly weather. She scanned the area. Jungkook still wasn't here yet. So while waiting, she decided to look at her phone while checking to make sure that no fans were watching. She beamed fondly as she looked at the many photos of her and Jungkook. She couldn't wait to make more memories with him on this occasion.

Her thoughts were interrupted when she heard the screeching of a car. She looked up from her phone to see a familiar car in front of her. Doing one last check to see if any fans were present, Yeri went inside the car.

"Hello, love," Jungkook smiled, giving Yeri a peck on the cheeks when she sat inside the car. He was wearing a ragged off-white shirt, a jacket, a pair of tattered jeans and a pair of black boots. Like Yeri, he was wearing sunglasses and had a mask hanging around his neck.

"Hi, Jungkook," Yeri grinned, removing her mask before kissing him back.

"You look really lovely," Jungkook complimented her, affection in his dark eyes. 

"Thank you. You look great as well," Yeri answered, flushing. Jungkook chuckled and pulled Yeri closer to him until she was leaning on his shoulder. Yeri's heart pounded rapidly against her chest as she gazed up at Jungkook who beamed at her. She smiled back at him before looking away and closing her eyes. Jungkook certainly had a way of making her feel really safe and comfortable. They stayed like that and chatted throughout the ride and before they knew it, they reached their destination -- the haunted theme park. Thanking the driver, the couple alighted the car and made their way to the haunted theme park. Yeri held Jungkook's arm tightly, her face pale. Jungkook, seeing his girlfriend frightened, squeezed her reassuringly.

"Don't worry. I'm here," he said. Yeri hummed in agreement, flashing him a grateful smile. Hand in hand, the two of them continued walking towards the haunted theme park.

Suddenly, they spotted a group of friends chattering excitedly about their favourite K-pop groups.

"Isn't BTS awesome? I love their songs and the members, especially Jungkook!"

"They're ok but I prefer Red Velvet. I like Yeri the most. She's so cute!"

Yeri and Jungkook exchanged looks and gulped. They then pulled their masks and sunglasses higher and pulled their hoodies lower. Jungkook also used his jacket to concealed Yeri the best he could. Together, they scurried away from the group of friends.

Once the coast was clear, the couple heaved sighs of relief. 

"That was close," Jungkook said.

"Yeah," Yeri agreed. "Let's -- " Before she could finish her sentence, a person dressed as a skeleton jumped in front of her. Yeri screamed and tightened her grip around Jungkook's arm. As for Jungkook, he almost had a heart attack but nonetheless bravely led Yeri away from the skeleton.

"Are you ok?" Jungkook asked in concern when they were far away from the skeleton.  Yeri shook her head, trembling like a leaf.

"I...I'm so sorry. I know that we've agreed to go here to celebrate Halloween b... but..." she stammered. Jungkook gave her a hug and patted her back.

"It's ok. Let's go somewhere else if you're scared," he whispered. His soothing words and gesture instantly calmed Yeri down. She looked up at him and shook her head.

"There's no need to. I have you with me, haven't I?" she replied, giving him a shaky smile. 

"Are you sure?" Jungkook asked. Yeri nodded firmly, confidence in her eyes.

"Alright then," he smiled. Side by side, the two of them continued exploring the theme park, Jungkook staying really close to Yeri all the way.

 


Requested by: TatieyEXO. Hope you like it! ^-^