A Christmas party (Christmas Special)

Collection of Kpop One Shots (Request open!)

"Easy does it..." Suga muttered as he put the last of the wraths on the wall. BTS were holding a Christmas party and had invited friends to come. 

"Ding Dong!" the doorbell rang. J-Hope went to open the door.

"Merry Christmas!" the members of Infinite greeted.

"Merry Christmas to you guys too. Come on in," J-Hope grinned, gesturing for them to go in. While waiting for the others to arrive, the BTS and Infinite members chatted merrily.

Before long, the doorbell rang again. Jin opened the door to reveal the members of VIXX. 

"Merry Christmas!" the members of VIXX chorused. Smiling, Jin wished them a merry Christmas before ushering them in.

Just then, Ji Min and Jung Kook stood under the mistletoe.

"Oooh. You guys are under the mistletoe! Kiss!" the others chanted. Going red with embarassment, Ji Min and  Jung Kook kissed hesitantly. Ji Min had a look of bliss after the kiss.

Before long all the guests have arrived. They are: the members of Oh My Girl, N Flying and 9Muses.

"Ok. Since everyone's here, let's get the party started!" V cheered. Some of them started dancing while the others were chatting and eating.

"May I have this dance, Miss Kyung Ri?" Hun asked, bowing. 

"Sure!" Kyung Ri smiled. Together, they danced.

Meanwhile, near the food table, Woo Hyun and Ken were chatting merrilly.

"So you guys cooked for dinner and played "Ice-Cream 31" to decide who would wash the dishes. In the end Sung Yeol had to clean the dishes?" Ken laughed. 

"Yes! We even..." Woo Hyun rambled on excitedly. 

After a while, Rap Monster annouced, "It's time to start the Secret Santa now! You may give your gifts!" Everyone began giving their gifts.

"Oooh... It looks so pretty! Thanks!" Mimi exclaimed, her eyes shining as she looked at the watch.

"You're welcome! Glad you like it!" Hyuk grinned.

"Oh my god! I've always wanted this bracelet. Thank you so much!" Min Ha squealed, throwing her arms around Ji Ho.

"No problem!" Ji Ho smiled.

After the Secret Santa, it was time to play some games. The first game was "Christmas Pictionary". Everyone (except V who was the Gamemaster) were divided into 4 teams. Arin, Binnie, Keum Jo, So Jin, Jae Hyun, Hyuk, Sung Jong, L, Jung Kook and Ji Min were in Team A. Seung Hee, Ji Ho, Min Ha,  Hye Mi, Hun, Hong Bin, Ravi, Sung Yeol, Hoya and Nam Joon were in Team B. Yoo A, Mimi, Kyung Ri, Sung Ah, Seung Hyub, Ken, Leo, Woo Hyun, J-Hope and Suga were in Team C. Hyo Jung, Jin E,  Hyuna, Euaerin,  Kwang Jin, N, Sung Gyu, Dong Woo and Jin were in Team D. 

A member from each team had to go to V who would give them the name of a Christmas Carol. The member then went back to his or her team who would try to guess the name of the carol by that member's drawing. Once they had guessed the song, the team had to sing the carol as a group until V approved if it. This continued until all the team members had completed their songs. It was rather challenging to guess the songs as well... some people were not really good at drawing. In the end, Team C won and they received snacks as prize. 

"Congratulations!" Keum Jo smiled.

"Thanks!" Seung Hyub replied, grinning.

The next game was "Scavenger Hunt". Everyone, except the BTS members, were given a list of Christmas decorations to find. There was laughter as everyone rushed to find the decorations.

"Whew! I've found the decorations!" Sung Gyu panted as he rushed to the BTS members.

"Me too!" Arin wheezed not long after. Jae Hyun was the next to arrived.

"Well done! Here are your prizes!" Jin grinned as he handed them snacks as prize.

After the games, it was time for the guests to go home. They waved each other goodbye before making their way back, promising that they would hang out again soon.

"That was fun!" Jung Kook grinned. The other members nodded in agreement. 

 

 


Merry Christmas, everyone! Hope you have enjoyed yourselves during this holiday season! ^^