Amusement Park (BTS's V x You)

Collection of Kpop One Shots (Request open!)

The amusement was bustling with many people.  There were shouts and whoops of delight as people went on the rides.

"So what do you want to ride first?" your boyfriend, V asked.

"Hmm... maybe the rollercoaster?" you suggested, pointing to the ride. The track had many loops and sudden drops, perfect for daring people. 

"Let's go then!" he said. Taking your hand, the two of you walked towards the rollercoaster.

Upon reaching there, you began having second thoughts.

"V, I'm scared... Maybe I shouldn't go on the it," you told him, looking at the red cart. 

"Don't worry. You can do it. I will protect you," he encouraged you, squeezing your hand. You nodded your head bravely. Together, you and V went on the rollercoaster. You screamed as the rollercoaster speeded on. V held on to your hand to comfort you, screaming as well.

After the rollercoaster ride, the two of you went to sit on the bench to calm yourselves.

"Remind me never to ride on roller coasters again," you said, your heart still racing wildly from the ride. V chuckled.

"We shall go on a less thrilling ride then. Let's go on the merry-go-round!" he suggested.

"Ok. At least I can handle that," you agreed.  And off the two of you went to the merry-go-round. When the two of you reached there, you sat on a wooden horse and V sat on the one that was behind you. Tinkly music played as the merry-go-round went round and round. You laughed, enjoying yourself. Seeing that you were having fun, V smiled.

Next, the two of you went to play some carnival games such as Hook-The-Duck and Ring Toss. The two of you managed to win a (choice of prize). You squealed in delight.

"Someone is excited to have won a prize," V grinned. 

"Yes. I'm starving. Let's grab some food to eat" you said. V nodded his head. You and V bought some candy floss and hotdogs and ate. The delicious taste of the food melted into your mouth. After eating, the two of you went to play on the bumper cars. The two of you shrieked as you and V bumped into other cars and each other's. 

Still feeling thrilled from the bumper car, the two of you went to the pirate ship. Like the roller coaster, you were rather hesitant about riding it but V reassured you that you would be fine. The pirate ship rocked back and forth. You screamed. This was almost as bad as the rollercoaster! Luckily, V was there with you.

The last ride the both of you went to was the ferris wheel. It was very romantic, with the ferris wheel turning slowly. The view from there was amazing as well. 

"Thanks for taking me out here today, V," you thanked him.

"You're welcome. Anything for my girl," V smiled. You blushed a little at that. 

Suddenly, V's lips were on yours, catching you by surprise. His lips felt heavenly and sweet. Everything seemed to be at a standstill as the two of you went deeper into the kiss. 

After a while,  you and V let go of each other. The two of you smiled at each other, going slightly red.

Before long, the ferris wheel ride came to an end.

"Let's go home now, princess," V grinned. Holding hands, you and V made your way back home

 

 


Author's note: A song to go along with the story! Anyway, "Run" was such an amazing song! The live performance was just so awesome (especially since we can see their muscular arms if they wear sleeveless shirts)! Hope you enjoy both the songs and the story! ^^