A Date That Was (Almost) Forgotten (VIXX's Leo x You(featuring EXO))

Collection of Kpop One Shots (Request open!)

"Okay, guys. This is what will happen during the concert..." you explained to the members of EXO. They listened to you attentively as you went thorugh the details of the concert. Their concert was coming up in a few days and they wanted to give their best performance for their fans.

"So we must head to the rising platform before "Love me right" ends?" Baek Hyun asked. You nodded. Little did you know that you had forgotten about something...

Leo sat at the table, looking around for you. But you weren't in sight. He grew more anxious as he waited. Why weren't you here yet? Did something happen to you? Then he remembered: you were working with EXO for their concert. You had promised that you would leave a little earlier to go on this date with him. It must have slipped out of your mind. Shaking his head, he smiled and chuckled softly. Typical of you to be forgetful. He took his phone and called you.

Meanwhile...

You were about to finish briefing the EXO members when your phone rang.

"Oh my god! Sorry! Let me take the call," you told the EXO members apologetically. The EXO members smiled at you.

"It's alright. Quickly pick up the call," Chan Yeol grinned. You took out your phone and looked at the caller ID. It was Leo.

Hmmm? Why was Leo calling you? Oh yeah. You had a date with him today. You gently face-palmed. How could you have forgotten? You picked up his call.

"Hello?" Leo's sweet voice filled your ears. 

"Hello, Leo. So sorry that I've forgotten about the date!" you apologised.

"It's alright, Becky. Do you think you can come now?" he asked. You can feel that he was smiling on the other side of the phone. You smiled too.

"Yes. I'm just about to finish," you replied. 

"See you then~" Leo said. You said good bye to him lovingly before hanging up. The members of EXO smirked when you hung up.

"Let's finish this fast so that someone can meet her boyfriend," Kai teased. You blushed.

In no time, you were done. You hurriedly went to the cafe where the two of you were supposed to be dating at. Leo's eyes lit up when he saw you.

"Hey there," he greeted.

"Hi," you answered, beaming. 

"Let's begin our date, shall we?" he asked. You nodded your head, smiling.

 

 


Requested by exoticshawol101. Thanks so much for your support! ^^