A Valentine's Day to Remember (BTS's Jimin x You (feat. Wanna One's Daniel))

Collection of Kpop One Shots (Request open!)

Classy jazz music played in the restaurant, giving it a relaxing ambience. Under the bright exquisite chandeliers that adorned the pure white ceiling, people dressed in fanciful clothings were seated in red posh chairs which were complemented with matching tables, chatting and dining merrily. Smartly-dressed waiters and waitresses scrurried about taking orders from customers and serving them their food and beverages.

"What a romantic setting for a Valentine's Day date," you hummed as you took a seat. Jimin glanced around for a moment before heaving a sigh of relief.

"Luckily, there aren't a lot of people at this time," he said as he took a seat himself.

"You're still worried about it?" you giggled. Your boyfriend had been worried that by taking you on a date on this special occassion, the two of you would be found out by the media and you would get attacked by 'saesang' fans. He had been especially concerned as you were petite and seemed fragile. It hadn't been just him. The other BTS members had been concerned as well, asking you to contact any of them if you were in danger and reminding Jimin incessantly that he needed to protect you at all costs. That was why you and Jimin were now having a date so late in the evening when the restaurant wouldn't be so crowded.

"Well, I couldn't help worrying. Especially about my beloved," Jimin answered, his brown eyes fixed on your (E/C) ones. A blush bloomed on your cheeks and you looked away shyly. Even after one and a half years of dating, he could always make your heart flutter like the first time the two of you had met and make you fall in love with him more and more. 

"Aww... did I make you embarassed?" Jimin teased.

"Maybe," you replied coyly. You then cleared your throat. "Anyway, let's decide on what to eat."

"Alright," he chuckled. With that, the two of you started looking at the menu. There were so much delicious-looking food to choose from. You almost couldn't make up your mind on what to eat. But in the end, you picked (F/F) while Jimin chose steak. The two of you decided to share (F/D) as well. Once that was done, Jimin looked around for a waiter. He eventually spotted one not too far from the two of you

"Waiter," he called out, raising a hand. The waiter immediately walked towards you and Jimin.

"Hello, sir," he smiled. He then turned to you. Now that you had a closer look at him, you had to admit he was pretty handsome. But not as good-looking as your boyfriend, of course. His nametag had the words "Kang Daniel" on it.

"And hello, honey," he smiled, almost flirtingly. "What would the two of you like to order?" Jimin frowned at the waiter but still told Daniel your orders.

"Excellent choices," Daniel grinned before looking at you. "Especially yours, honey. You have exceptional tastes in food."

"Why, thank you," you beamed. As for Jimin, he glared at Daniel but didn't say anything. 

"I shall be going then. See you later, honey," Daniel winked at you before going off.

"Man, I don't like that guy," Jimin grumbled when Daniel was completely out of sight. His eyes were narrowed and he was stucking out his bottom lip. You giggled. He looked so endearingly when he's sulky.

"What's wrong, (Your nickname for him)? Jealous of him?" you teased.

"No, I'm not," he puffed his cheeks, folding his arms. You giggled again.

"Don't worry. My heart has already been stolen by you," you reassured him. Jimin looked visibly relieved. He then leaned in to kiss your forehead.

"God, I love you," he smiled.

"I love you too," you smiled back, pecking him on the forehead. For the next ten minutes or so, the two of two chatted and joked with each other, enjoying every little moment the two of you shared. Honestly, the two of you could talk for hours and you wouldn't get tired of it. Jimin always knew how to make you smile with his words. You really tresured moments like these, especially since Jimin couldn't take you out often due to the nature of his job.

After those ten minutes, a waiter came back with the food. And that waiter turned out to be none other than Daniel. Jimin's expression immediately darkened.

"Here's your food. Enjoy," Daniel grinned before giving you a wink. "Especially you. Ok, honey?" You smiled and nodded out of politeness before eating the food while a red-faced Jimin who looked as though he was able to strangle Daniel with his bare hands angrily ate his steak, his teeth tearing through the rough meat like it's made up of paper.

"Mmm... this is sumptious!" you hummed happily as you continued eating.

"My, what elegance. What daintiness. What adorableness. Very fitting for a lady like you," Daniel smiled charmingly.

"Thank you," you thanked him. However, that didn't seem to sit in well with Jimin. His grip on his cutlery tightened as he continued eating. You noticed Jimin's behaviour before continuing. "But sorry. I'm already taken by a wonderful guy." As you said that, you grabbed Jimin's hand, causing him to drop his cutlery. You then held his hand up for Daniel to see. Jimin smirked at Daniel. Daniel's face clouded but he still gave the two of you a smile.

"I see. I shall get going then," he bowed before taking his leave. 

"Good thing that the guy left," Jimin said.

"You sure look relieved about that. Happy, even, " you chuckled, amused.

"Of course," Jimin nodded. Just like that, dinner passed by peacefully without anyone trying to hit on you, much to the relief of Jimin.

Before long, the two of you had finished your main course and then dessert.

"Err... Laura, I have something to give you," Jimin said. He seemed rather nervous, shy even. His eyes were shifting left and right and he was fiddling with his fingers.

"What a coincidence. I have a gift for you too," you smiled. "Let's exchange gifts then." Jimin nodded. Taking a deep breath, he took out his gift from his bag and handed it to you. Your eyes immediately lit up when you saw your present.

"Oh my god! A reborn doll! I love it! Thank you so much!" you exclaimed happily, throwing your arms around him.

"You're welcome. I'm glad you like it," he smiled. "I've been trying to rack my brains on what to give you. You don't like flowers or jewellery but you do like dolls and other girly things. So I settled for this reborn doll here."

"You know me so well," you grinned. You then handed him your gift. "Here. Here's my present for you." A look of sheer delight crossed over Jimin's features.

"Thank you! It's really lovely," he said.

"No problem," you replied with a grin. You then leaned in to kissed him on the cheek.

"Happy Valentine's Day," you smiled. Jimin's lips curled into a soft smile.

"Happy Valentine's Day to you too."

 

 


Requested by: ParkJimins_TinyWifey. Hope you like it! ^-^