A Celebratory Party (BTS's Jimin x You)

Collection of Kpop One Shots (Request open!)

"Cheers!" you and BTS members exclaimed, raising your glasses before clanking them against each other. The eight of you then put the glasses to your lips and drank. 

"So enjoying yourself so far, Laura?" Jimin smiled.

"Of course. How can I not with you guys around?" you smiled back at your boyfriend of two years. Upbeat music blasted in the background and the other BTS members seemed to be enjoying themselves as well, chatting and joking merrily. BTS had recently won an award so what better way to celebrate than to have a party? Your stay at the BTS dorm was already really fun but their win and the party made it and your summer break much better.

"The (F/F) is really delicious. Here. Try some," Jimin beamed sweetly, taking a small portion of (F/F) before moving the spoon towards your face. With your cheeks tinted red, you giggled and then accepted the food. The taste of the (F/F) melted in your mouth, making you your lips.

"You're right! Here. Have some as well," you smiled giving him some of it. Jimin hummed and ate it. 

"It tastes much better with my girlfriend feeding me," he grinned.

"Oh, you," you laughed before giving him a friendly nudge. The two of you then chatted about things -- plans for the summer break, what had been happening to the two of you when the other wasn't with the other, you name it.

Just then, the song changed to (Favourite song).

"Shall we dance, my lady?" Jimin grinned, holding out a hand. Nodding, you beamed and took his hand. Together, the two of you went to join J-Hope and V who were now dancing. You laughed as you danced with the other three. This was fun! And they certainly knew how to make you comfortable. However, the enjoyable moment was ruined when you felt a stinging sensation on your... lower body part. You squeaked in surprise and spun around to see Jungkook with his face flushed and his movement sluggish. It was pretty obvious that he had had a drop too much.

"Jungkook?" you gasped, your cheeks tinted red. It wasn't just you looking at the youngest member of the group. The rest of the BTS members were staring at him with their mouths agape. They knew he had a huge crush on you but they didn't expect him to do that.

"What?" Jungkook asked, his voice slurred. He then hiccuped as he giggled.

"What is it, you ask? You smacked my girlfriend's , that's what!" Jimin yelled, looking visibly upset. If it weren't for the fact that Jungkook was his beloved 'little brother' and that he was drunk, he would probably be chasing him around the dorm by now. An awkward silence ensued after. The BTS members except for Jimin and Jungkook all had uncomfortable looks on their faces. They didn't really know what to say in this situation. As for you, you were really baffled and a little embarrassed. It was Rap Monster who later broke the silence.

"Jungkook, apologise to Laura," he said.

"Sorry, Laura~" Jungkook giggled. "But you were just so cute that I couldn't resist~"

"I think you've drunk too much, Jungkook. You've never called me cute before," you commented, worry filling your (E/C) eyes. 

"But it's true. Not only that, you're kind, strong, sweet..." Just like that, he babbled on and on about the good qualities you possessed. You had to admit you were flattered by his compliments but at the same time, you were surprised by them. You didn't know that you were that amazing in Jungkook's eyes

"Really?" you asked. The other BTS members looked at each other before looking at Jungkook.

"You should probably tell her your feelings now since it looks as though you can't hold it back anymore," V said. Jungkook looked at him, confused, but then soon seemed to comprehend him. He turned to you.

"That's right. I think you're amazing because... I've liked you for a while now," he slurred before floundering his hands. He then gave you a silly grin. "Crazy, right?" You went quiet at his confession. That was rather unexpected. The others looked at you expectantly, even though they already had an idea on what your response would be. You took a deep breath before breaking it to him gently, "(Nickname for Jungkook), you know that Jimin has always been the one in my heart. So sorry but I don't return your feelings." Now it was Jungkook's turn to become silent. For a moment, the others were worried that Jungkook would become upset. But then he giggled before giving you a wobbly smile.

"I know. But it's better to say it now while I had the courage to rather than regretting it later," he answered. You blinked a couple of times before your lips curled into a relieved smile.

"Come on. The party's not over yet. Let's keep partying!" you cheered. With that, the party continued smoothly, laughter filling the dormitory.

 


Requested by: ParkJimins_TinyWifey. Hope you like it! :D