Love by the seaside (BTS's Jimin x Laura)

Collection of Kpop One Shots (Request open!)

Stars twinkled in the blue-black night sky, accompanied by the crescent moon that hung overhead. Unfortunately, the beautiful scene was largely obscured by the thick fog covering the area. Beneath the sky, the waves crashed against the shore gently and rhythmically, almost like a lullaby. Laura and her friends peered through the fog as they trudged through the beach, their feet sinking into the soft sand every time they stepped onto it.

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" Laura asked uncertainly. They weren't supposed to be out here so late at night. What if they got caught by the teacher? Or even worse, something terrible happened to them? Those were the last things she wanted to occur during their class trip. 

"Yes, we're sure. We just need to get back as soon as possible," one of her friends assured her confidently. Laura bit her lip and nodded as she followed her friends. She really hoped that her friend was right. Little did she knew that her fears were about to be realised...

                                                                                      xxx xxx

"Man, I wish the fog could just clear up. I bet the view from here looks great," one of Laura's friend sighed when they arrived at the pier. They squinted their eyes, hoping to see better but to no avail. "Come on. Let's move forward." And so the friends began walking along the pier, the wooden walkway making a creaking sound as they did so. Laura tried to stay as close to her friends as possible out of her own insecurities. However, they were pretty fast walkers and she soon found herself lagging behind them.

"Hey, guys. Wait up," she called. But they were too far away to hear her. Before she knew it, they had disappeared into the fog. Alarmed, she quickened her pace in an attempt to catch up to them. In her hurry and due to the fog, she didn't notice there was a gap where the wooden planks should be in front of her and plunged into the deep water.

"Help! Help!" she cried. Unfortunately, it seemed that there was no one in the vicinity, including her friends. She thrashed about, desperately trying to stay afloat. However, she was gradually losing strength. Not only that, she could feel water gushing into her lungs and her consciousness slipping away.

Somebody, please help me...

                                                                                         xxx xxx

Meanwhile, Jimin and Jungkook were walking along the pier, slight disappointment written on their faces. They had a Puma shoot over here the next day and so they wanted to check out the place before that. Sadly, the fog ruined their plans a little.

"Oh, well. We can have a proper look at the place tomorrow," Jimin said, trying to be optimistic. Jungkook nodded in agreement.

All of a sudden, screams of help broke the otherwise peaceful and silent night. The two BTS members exchanged concerned and alarmed looks. It looked like someone was in trouble. Wasting no time, the two of them sprinted in the direction of the sound, only to find, to their horror, a female's head bobbing in the water, panic in her (E/C) eyes which were barely open.

"Oh no! We have to help her!" Jungkook cried. He looked around for a lifebuoy which he eventually found hanging on the railing. He quickly grabbed the lifebuoy and threw it towards the female who was only just able to cling onto it.

"I'll go into the water and help," Jimin said.

"Be careful," the younger cautioned. Nodding, Jimin dove into the water. The coldness of the water immediately settled in once he was in the water but he ignored it and swam towards the female. He held onto the lifebuoy and then looked up at her. He gasped and found his heart racing. Now that he had a closer look at her, he had to say that she was really gorgeous, with (skin tone) skin and silky (hair length) (H/C) hair. He shook his head. This wasn't the time to be fawning over her. He needed to get her to shore. And that was what he did.

When the two of them reached the shore, Jungkook helped the both of them up. 

"Are you ok?" he asked in concern. The female coughed out some water before nodding. She seemed rather dazed though.

"Why don't you rest over here for a bit?" Jimin proposed, pointing to the area underneath the coconut tree. The female nodded again. The two BTS members then supported her as the three of them made there. Once they were there, they settled her down and let the female rest. While she did so, Jimin and Jungkook stared at her, taking in her beauty but then shook their heads. How rude of them to be staring at a girl like that.

After a while, the female spoke up.

"Thank you, you two, for saving me," the female smiled sweetly and feebly. Her gaze seemed even softer when it came to Jimin and there was a tinge of pink on her cheeks. The two BTS members flushed.

"It's nothing. Anyone would have done that," Jimin replied.

"Yeah. We couldn't just leave you in the lurch," Jungkook agreed.

"Anyway, you two looked familiar..." the female remarked, gazing at the two of them curiously. Realisation then crossed her face. 

"Oh. Aren't you guys Jimin and Jungkook of BTS?" she asked. The two of them nodded.

"Yes. Are you, by chance, one of our fans?" Jimin asked. The female shook her head.

"I wouldn't say that exactly. I only know a bit about Kpop and BTS," she laughed lightly. "So what brings famous people such as yourselves here?" At her question, the two of them explained their reason for being at the beach, with her listening attentively.

"Sounds fun," she grinned when they finished explaining. "I'll make sure to check out the photos when they're released."

"That would be much appreciated. Thank you," Jungkook smiled before curiosity filled his features. "What about you, Laura? What are you doing here so late at night?"

"Well..." Laura began, biting her lip while rubbing her nape. She then told them her reason for being there. Apparently, she was here on a class trip for a week and her friends had decided to sneak out to explore the place, dragging her along with them. 

"So you'll only be here for a week?" Jimin asked, disappointment evident in his dark eyes. He really wanted to get to know her better and maybe even become friends with her. But, oh well. Shaking his head, he let himself smile and asked, "Anyway, how is the class trip so far?"

"It was really fun!" Laura grinned. Excitedly, she told them about the activities that had been carried out on that day. Seeing her smiling so brightly made the two males smile as well. It was nice to see that she had enjoyed herself. The three of them then chatted made small talk with each other. As they chatted with each other, Jimin couldn't help being attracted to Laura's charm. Also, being rather short, it made him want to protect her. Overall, he just really enjoyed talking with her.

Their chat was interrupted when a voice called for Laura. The three of them turned to see a group of people around Laura's age approached them. Laura's eyes brightened at the sight of them.

"Guys!" she cried, running towards them. Her friends grinning, looking just as happy to see her. But they soon had concern looks on their faces when they saw how drenched she was.

"What happened? Why are you wet?" one of them asked. Laura's friends turned their attention to Jimin and Jungkook after that, gasping.

"And oh my god. Are they who I think they are? What are they doing here?" they continued. The three of them took turns to explain what had transpired. Initially, they seemed anxious when they learnt that Laura almost drowned but later heaved a sigh of relief when they realised that she was alright.

"That's good to hear. Thank you so much for saving Laura," Laura's friend thanked them.

"It's no problem," Jimin smiled.

"Anyway, we should get going now. Otherwise, we'll be hot soup," another of Laur a's friend said. Waving farewell, Laura and her friends made their way back. Jimin and Jungkook responded by waving as well. As they did so, Jimin noticed Laura looking back at him and beaming at him, her cheeks rosy red. Jimin's eyes widened but he soon smiled back.

Hope we can see each other again soon, Laura.

 


Requested by: ParkJimins_TinyWifey. Sorry that it took a while but hope you like it! ^-^