Not a bad thing (Gfriend's Eunha x Seventeen's Wonwoo)

Collection of Kpop One Shots (Request open!)

Wonwoo stirred in his sleep before opening his eyes to the morning rays and yawning. He looked at Eunha, his newly wed wife, who was fast asleep. He ruffled his short brown hair, uncertain. Should he wake her up? But he didn't want to annoy her and leave a bad impression on her. After all, the didn't know each other that well since they only recently met and got married -- without having a say in it. In fact, this was the first day since the arranged marriage.

"She actually looks really pretty when she's asleep," Wonwoo thought, finding himself staring at her. His eyes moved to her lips which looked soft... and kissable.

"Stop thinking of such weird thoughts, Wonwoo," he scolded himself. Sure, he had kissed her at the wedding but it still felt foreign to him. 

"Ahhh...." Eunha yawned just then. She rubbed her eyes before giving her husband a sleepy, almost shy smile which made Wonwoo feel all fluttery inside.

"Good morning, Wonwoo," she greeted softly.

"Morning," the male smiled back at her. An awkward silence then followed.

"Err... you may use the toilet first," Wonwoo offered, trying to break the silence.

"It's alright. You can use it first," Eunha replied. They kept insisting the other to use the toilet first until in the end, the both of them used the bathroom together.

After getting ready for the day and eating breakfast, they were now back in their room, using their phones so that yet another awkward silence wouldn't hover over them. 

After a while, Wonwoo couldn't stand the silence between them. So he looked up from his phone and said, "I know of this really cool aquarium. Shall we head there?" After all, they hadn't really hung out before, much less gone on a date so they needed to bond, didn't they?

"Sure. That would be nice," Eunha nodded, looking up from her phone and beaming at him.

After changing into a new set of clothes and getting whatever necessary items, they set off for the aquarium. When they arrived, Wonwoo purchased the admission tickets for the both of them. Seeing that her husband was paying for her, Eunha was about to pay him back when Wonwoo stopped her, shaking his head.

"It's ok. You don't have to pay me back," he said.

"But -- " Eunha began but was cut off by Wonwoo.

"I insist. Anyway, we're husband and wife now so my money is technically yours as well," he insisted. Eunha paused for a moment before smiling at him.

"Thank you then," she said.

"No problem," Wonwoo smiled. Together, they entered the aqaurium.

"Wow! Look at all these fishes!" Eunha excalimed excitedly, pointing at the fishes. Wonwoo chuckled at her enthusiasm. It was rather adorable of her, looking at the fishes as though she hadn't seen them before. Eunha was especially thrilled to see the seahorses.

"Oh my god! How cute!" she squealed, staring at the seahorses in fascination. 

​​​"They sure are," Wonwoo agreed, looking at the amazing sea creature as well. His personal favourite was the sea turtle though.

He was so engrossed in admiring the seahorses that he didn't realise that he and Eunha were very close to each other. When they did realise that, their cheeks turned as red as a tomato. Wonwoo cleared his throat before speaking.

"Shall we grab something to eat before we continue?" he asked. 

"Yes, please. I'm starving!" Eunha laughed rather awkwardly. She pointed to a cafe not too far away from them. "We can eat over there."

"Ok. Let's go there," Wonwoo nodded. Subconsciously taking her hand, he and his wife headed to the the cafe. 

Once at the cafe, they looked at their hands which were still firmly gripped onto each other's and smiled at each other shyly. 

"Let me to pay for the meal this time," Eunha offered, her lips curled into a sweet smile.

"... Alright," Wonwoo smiled. "Grilled cheese and iced Americano, please."

"Ok. One grilled cheese and one ice Americano it is," Eunha grinned. With that, she bought the grilled cheese and iced Americano for him and a chocolate muffin and iced chocolate for herself.

"Looks like someone really likes chocolate-flavoured things," Wonwoo remarked, grinning, when he saw what she had ordered. Eunha laughed, which sounded like music to Wonwoo's ears.

"I am a er for chocolate and anything that has chocolate flavour," she grinned, slightly sheepish.

"Chocolate is delicious, so no surprise that almost everyone likes it. Including you," her husband chuckled. With a broad grin on her gorgeous face, Eunha began eating, as did Wonwoo. The food and drinks were really scrumptious -- so scrumptious that there wasn't a single crumb of food or a single drop of drink left.

Now that they had finished their meal, the couple resumed looking around at the aquarium. Eunha, as usual, would excitedly point at the various marine life they saw which included the odd-looking jellyfishes, the playful sealions and the amusing crabs. As for Wonwoo. he would never fail to find himself smiling from ear to ear at how happy his wife looked. He really enjoyed learning about the sea creatures and spending time with her.

When it was time to go back home, they were almost sad to leave.

"Aww... I was hoping to look at more animals," Eunha pouted. Wonwoo almost wanted to go over and pinched her cheek for she looked so cute but refrained himself  form doing so. Instead, he hummed in agreement and nodded.

"Yeah. But we can always go there next time," he replied, trying to comfort her.

"Mmm," Eunha hummed in agreement, nodding vigorously. She beamed at Wonwoo, her eyes soft and tender.

"I had an enjoyable time with you today so thank you," she whispered. 

"Me too," Wonwoo whispered back, smiling softly. Before he could stop himself, he leaned in and kissed Eunha. Right on the lips. The unexpected kiss surprised the female but she accepted the kiss, leaning in closer and closing her eyes. It was just the best feeling the couple had ever felt. They then broke awaty from the kiss, beaming at each other.

"Maybe it's not a bad thing to have you as my wife, after all," Wonwoo said. Eunha pretended to look mad and hit him.

"Of course it's not. I am quite a fine young lady," she puffed her cheeks. Her husband chuckled and her hair.

"Yes, you are a fine young lady," he answered. Eunha grinned and gave him a peck on the cheek.

"Let's go back now," she said. Wonwoo nodded. Hand in hand, the couple made their way back home.

 

 


Requested by: TatieyEXO. Hope this is to your liking! ^-^