Trick Or Trick! (Halloween special)

Collection of Kpop One Shots (Request open!)

"Are you guys ready?" N asked. He was dressed as a vampire. He wore a dark blue long-sleeved jacket and a white shirt with matching dark blue pants. Gold contact lenses, a black cape and fake fangs completed the look.

"Almost!" answered Hongbin as he put on his shoes. He was dressed as a Voodoo doll. His grey tattered shirt sagged at one of his shoulders. The holes in his white pants exposed part of his legs. He also wore contact lenses in the shape of a cross. The other members were still getting ready. They, too, were in costumes. Leo was dressed as a wizard. A black robe with a hood enveloped his body and he held a staff in his hand. Ravi was dressed as a cyborg. Part of his face and body were painted to look robotic. He was donned in a black studded jacket, black shirt and black jeans. He also wore blue contact lenses. Ken was dressed as Chopper and Hyuk was dressed as Naruto.

After a while (with N nagging them to hurry up), everyone was ready. They left the house. The night was cool with stars twinkling in the Stygian sky. "Let's go trick or treating~" Ken sang. And off they went to the first house.

When they reached the first house, N knocked the door. The door was opened by a guy dressed as a doctor. The guy was none other than Jin from BTS. The other members were there as well. Suga and Rap Monster were dressed as military personnels, J-Hope was dressed as a race car driver, Jimin was dressed as an office worker, V was dressed as a detective and Jungkook was dressed as a policeman. They all waved at the VIXX members cheerfully. The VIXX members waved back

"Trick or treat!" the VIXX members chorused. Jin smiled and gave them some sweets. 

"Thank you!" the VIXX members said, bowing slightly. 

"No problem! Enjoy yourselves!" Jin grinned at them. The VIXX members made their way to the next house.

Upon reaching the second house, Leo knocked on the door. "Boo!" shouted JB when he opened the door. The leader of Got7 was dressed as Nick Fury. The poor VIXX members, except Hyuk and Leo (Leo only looked surprised), screamed like a banshee. JB, Hyuk and the other Got7 members doubled over in laughter. Mark was dressed as Spider Man, Jackson was dressed as Thor, Junior was dressed as Iron Man, Youngjae was dressed as the Hulk, BamBam was dressed as Captain America and Yugyeom was dressed as Hawkeye.

"What was that for?!" N yelled, whacking JB. "Just wanted to scare you guys a little," JB chuckled before giving them chocolates. The VIXX members thanked JB before proceeding to the next house, with N grumbling and muttering crossly as they walked.

Along the way, they bumped into BtoB. All of the members were dressed as zombies. They embraced each other, ecstatic to see each other. "Hey, guys! Didn't expect to see you guys here!" Changsub exclaimed excitedly when they let go of each other.

"Do you want to go trick or treating with us?" asked Hyuk. 

"Sure!" agreed Eunkwang. Together, they continued making their way to the next house. 

After a while, they reached the next house. Ken knocked on the door.

"Trick or treat!" they chorused when Eunji opened the door. Chorong, Bomi, Namjoo, Nauen and Hayoung were with her. All of them were dressed as angels.

"Here you go! Happy Halloween!" Eunji smiled as she gave them small packets of marshmallows. 

"Thanks!" they thanked Eunji. They then continued trick or treating.

After a while, Minhyuk said sadly "Looks like we have to say goodbye now. We have more or less went to every house in the neighbourhood already. Have fun for the rest of the night!" The members of VIXX and BtoB hugged each other before going on their separate ways.

It did not take long for the VIXX members to reach the next house. Hyuk knocked on the door. A woman opened the door. There was an adorable child next to her, beaming at them. The child looked very pale to the point that he almost looked translucent and his clothes were made up of white sheets. Leo face lit up at the sight of the child. The other members, too, couldn't help soften at the sight of the child.

"Trick or treat!" they said. Dimples appeared on her cheeks as if loving fingers squeezed her cheeks. She handed them some lollipops. The child danced cheerilly around the VIXX members. They grinned at how cute he was.

"Your child looks very cute!" Leo commented.

"But I don't have any kids..." the woman said, looking puzzled. The VIXX members looked at each other...

 

 


*dramatic music plays* What will happen next? I will leave it your imagination on that. ;) Anyway, as for how old the VIXX members are in this story, they are either teenagers or adults (whichever that you prefer). Hope you guys like it and happy Halloween! ^^