Special connection (BTS's Jimin x Laura)

Collection of Kpop One Shots (Request open!)

"Whoa. There sure are a lot of people," Laura gasped. In front of her, there was a long queue of people, mostly young females. Most of them were excitedly chattering about meeting the BTS members, getting their signatures and their hope that their idols would like the gifts they would give them. Their excitement was contagious and Laura found herself tingling with excitement. Like the other fans, she was thrilled to see the BTS members, especially Jimin who was her favourite.

The excitement in the ambience reached its peak when the stars themselves arrived. Cheers erupted from the crowd. The BTS members smiled, waved at the huge crowd of fans and waited for the cheering to die down before doing their signature greeting and thanking everyone for coming to the fansign. After the BTS members finished speaking, the long-awaited fan sign finally began.

"Looks like it's going to take a quite a while for it to be my turn," Laura thought, looking at the long queue of fans in front of her. She fidgetted impatiently but then told herself to be patient. And that was what she did.

After some time, her patience was finally rewarded -- it was her turn at long last. With a skip in her steps, Laura approached the first member who turned out to be Jimin.

"Hello there. Aren't you a cutie?" he smiled warmly. Laura had to calm herself down to prevent herself from fangirling too much and when she did, she bashfully replied, "I'm not that cute..."

"You are. Your height plays a part in that," he chuckled. He then paused for a moment and stared at her before realisation crossed his features. "Hey. Isn't that the bunny hat that we often wear?"

"Yes," Laura laughed lightly. She gently touched the hat which caused the bunny ears to flop. "I find it really cute so I purchased it."

"You're right about it being cute," Jimin agreed. "In fact, it makes you look 100 times cuter."

"Come on. I've already told you that I'm not cute," Laura flushed.

"Yes, you are."

"No, I'm not."

"Yes, you are."

"No, I'm not."

And that was how their exchange of friendly banter began. This attracted the attention of a certain group of people.

"Hey, Jimin. What's with the commotion?"

Laura and Jimin stopped their bantering and turned to see the other members of BTS having their eyes on the two of them.

"Oh, nothing. Just having a friendly conversation with one of our fans here," Jimin replied.

"Oh my god," V began.

"She is so cute!" Jungkook finished the older member's sentence.

"Come on. Sign your autograph so that we can interact with her," Jin urged.

"Not yet. I still want to talk to her," Jimin pouted. This evoked laughter from some of the fans who just so happened to be near enough to overhear their conversation.

"Aww... how cute."

"But I have to admit, I am a little jealous that she clicked with them immediately."

Laura and the BTS members smiled at each other. The fans weren't wrong in saying that they got along.

"Anyway, may I have your phone?" Jimin asked Laura.

"Sure," the female agreed, handing him her phone. "But why do you need it?"

"You'll see," Jimin replied. He keyed something onto her phone before giving it back to her. "Here. Thank you for letting me borrow it."

"No need to thank me," Laura beamed. "Oh, and could you please sign on this?" She didn't want to keep the other BTS members or the fans waiting, after all. She gently pushed the concert poster towards him. 

"Of course." Jimin signed on the poster before returning it to her, smiling. Thanking him, Laura moved on to the next member, the bubbly J-Hope. He put on the bunny hat.

"Heya! Nice to finally get to interact with you, my fellow bunny!" he grinned, making the bunny ears flop while doing a bit of 'aegyo'. Laura giggled and mirrored his actions. Unbeknownst to her, Jimin was frowning. As much as he loved his fellow BTS members dearly, he did not like them doing cute things to that female. He put on his bunny hat.

"Aren't you forgetting your other fellow bunny?" he pouted. Laura turned to face him and giggled.

"Of course not," she answered, flashing him a sweet smile. That seemed to make Jimin pleased for he returned her smile. She then asked for J-hope's autograph before proceeding to the rest of the members one by one. When she did so, she couldn't help noticing that Jimin would frown at the member she was talking to and/or interrupt their conversation.

"Wonder why is he acting like this?" she wondered. "Could it be..." She shook her head.

"No, that can't be. We've only just met, after all," she thought. She then received the autograph of the last BTS member before leaving the queue.

"Oh, right. I didn't check what Jimin keyed into my phone," Laura said to herself. She looked at her phone and her eyes nearly bulged out of their sockets. In her contacts, there was Jimin's phone number. The corners of her lips lifted upwards. This would certainly be a fansign she wouldn't forget.

 


Requested by: ParkJimins_TinyWifey. Hope you like it and sorry that it took a while!