The Song

Fate To Love You

The next morning nichkhun wake up from his sleep and head to the kitchen, and grab some coffee for himself first. And then went to seat on the couch next to Taecyeon who is still asleep.

Taecyeon: (shout) Oww, nich you sat on my foot.

Nichkhun: (got up) uuuh, sorry man. Forgot that you were really tall. Even taller than me. (smile)

Taecyeon: (fake laugh) hahaha, not laughing or buying it either. Why are you up so early today? It’s Saturday man. (sleepy)

Nichkhun: I couldn’t sleep, I keep on thinking on thinking about that new girl I met yesterday.

Taecyeon: (open his eye) you mean yuri, (nichkhun) you just met her yesterday and yet you already start to think about her.

Nichkhun: I know right, that why I couldn’t sleep. I think I should go she her again.

Taecyeon: Dude, you should not fall in love with her. You know that you will be engage soon with yoona right.

Nichkhun: Aishi, my mom force me. I didn’t want it. I’ll tell yoona the truth one day. (shake Taecyeon legs) I think I’m falling for her man. I can’t stop thinking about her.

Taecyeon: Never knew you would actually truly fall for a girl so fast.

Nichkhun: (look at himself) Yeah I should totally get change. (turn and look at Taecyeon) you can borrow the other car in the garage, I’m taking the audi one.

Taecyeon: (whining) Why do you always take the nice one?

Nichkhun: Aishi, stop whining like a baby already. Both cars are nice anyway. (shouting from upstair)

He went to get ready, and head straight to the car, while in yuri mom house yuri was already awake and pack up to go to work. She put a large box behind her bike and head to the park where she usually sell her lunch box. Suddenly a car park in front of her bike again like yesterday, nichkhun then walk out of his car and smile at her.

Yuri: you again? (nichkhun nodded) What do you want from me?

Nichkhun: (walk closure to her) Well I just want to be your friend. Plus yesterday you told me if we see each other three time you would be my friend and it was our deal. So now I came to ask you that.

Yuri: But why do you want to be my friend? I’m just an ordinary girl with a low life.

Nichkhun: Okay, first I don’t care about status. Second, I only want to make friend with you.

Yuri: (sign) Fine we’ll be friend, so please stop bothering me.

Nichkhun: I just want to get to know you some more. So do you usually come here to sell your lunch box? (yuri nodded) then I want to buy one. (handed her the money) and no change please. (smile)

Yuri: (take the money and handed him the money) here you go.

Nichkhun: Thank you. (look around the park) so on yesterday, you’re dad.

Yuri: (interrupted him) He’s my step dad.

Nichkhun: Umm oh okay, you’re step dad doesn’t seem happy when you hang out with me and my best friend. Why?

Yuri: (look at nichkhun) He's always like that, I never like him anyway.

Nichkhun: Oh wow, I should have never ask that then. (look down at his lunch box) this is actually good by the way. But I don’t like carrot, it taste nasty.

Yuri: But it's healthy for you, so don’t waste it. (grab the spoon out of his hand and feed him the carrot)

Nichkhun: (stuff with carrots in his mouth) Okay, okay. ( chewing on the carrot) this is really nasty, (look at yuri) you know you are the first one to feed me carrot or force me to eat carrot.

Yuri: (laugh after seeing his face goes pale because of carrots) Oh really, that’s funny. (look at his watch) I have to deliver my mom the fishes. I talk to you later. (pack things up and leave)

Nichkhun: Okay, see ya then. (watch her leave)

After yuri leave the park, nichkhun was still sitting there eating his lunch box he bought from yuri. Suddenly another girl show up at the park and spotted him sitting there alone, so she went over to him.

Girl: Hi there.

Nichkhun: (smile a little) Hey.

Gyuri: I’m gyuri, what’s your name. (trying to get closer to nichkhun)

Nichkhun: Nice to meet you, I’m nichkhun. (moving away from her)

Gyuri: (flirtly) So, do you leave somewhere near here?

Nichkhun: (trying not to give her to much information) I don’t really know (fake smile) but I know for sure I have to get going.

Gyuri: How come you talk to yuri more than me? I’m better than her.

Nichkhun: (get in his car) But to me you are not. (start the engine) bye bye.

Nichkhun then drive his car around the park and to the closest church near the school where he usually hang out with his grandpa before he died of tumor. Nichkhun then stop in front of the church and park his car on the side road, he slowly walk to the church. In the old piano room where it is strictly off limit. He sneak inside quietly and close the door room, nichkhun look around and everything is still the same as usual. Then he decided to take a nap on the couch with the white cover over him. On the other side, yuri went to her work and get some fishes for mom. Since she also work there she gets the fishes for free, yuri then push the cart of fresh fishes to her mom mini fishes store. After she finish her job, yuri decided to go home for a break after a long day of work. So yuri took her bike and walk back to her home, but as she walk home yuri pass the church and decided to go inside. After thinking to herself that she need to pray a little, before heading home. Yuri went inside the old church and pray a little.

Yuri: (closing her eyes and hold her hands together) God, please watch over me and my mom. Please help us go through hard optical. Thank you lord.

Yuri opened her eyes and get up from the seat. On her way out, she saw a small room with an old piano in it. She decided to take a look at it, even thought she knew it was off limit. Yuri enter the room quietly so nobody would notice but since there is no one, she slowly walk to the piano and touching it. After a moment of looking at it. Yuri decided to play the song Beethoven, she sat down on the chair and begin to play the song with out notice nichkhun was there sleeping on the couch. Hearing the noise coming out form the piano, nichkhun wake up from his sleep. And took a look at the girl, he recognize her and it was yuri. He walk closer to take a closer look if it was actually her.

Nichkhun: (walking closure to yuri) So you now how to play the piano huh?

Yuri: (got up shockly and turn around) nichkhun?

Nichkhun: (went closure and put his hand on both side so she can’t go any where) What are you doing here? (codly talk to her) and how did you know how to play that song?

Yuri; (felt a little scare) The real father taught me how to play the piano. And this was the first song I learn how to play.

Nichkhun: You know usually mid-class or rich girls know how to play piano because they have money to pay for their lesson, but you (look at her closure) you don’t look like you are poor at all.

Yuri: (look at him frighten) I was once a mid-rich class girl because my dad was a business man, but he died a long time ago, when I was only five years old. (sadly look down after mentioning her father)

Nichkhun: (seeing her sad face, he feel guilty and back away a little) Sorry about your father. You know you shouldn’t be here.

Yuri: I know, but seeing the piano here just make me want to come over and take a look at it. (look at him) you shouldn’t be here either. This place is off limit.

Nichkhun: (walk away from her and went to the desk) I know, but it my grandpa office before he died of tumor. When I was young I would come here and play the piano with him by my side. (looking at the frame picture with him and his grandpa)

Yuri: (look at him) Oh sorry, I didn’t mean to destroy or touch the property.

Nichkhun: No it okay, (look outside and realize it was dark already) you shouldn’t be here, it like dark already.

Yuri: (look down) I didn’t want to go home yet, not with somebody I don’t like to see at home.

Nichkhun: (turn to look at her) Who is it? (yuri didn’t answer him) Is it your step dad?

Yuri: (sad tone) Yeah, he is a ert guy. I don’t want to go home because of him.

Nichkhun: (angry) a ert? You should tell you mom that or at least call the police.

Yuri: I don’t want to cause any problem. Plus my mom love him deeply, I don’t to break her heart.

Nichkhun: but still. (got interrupt by his phone, he took a look and it was from Taecyeon) yeoboseyo?

Taecyeon: Hey, it me. Where the hell are you? Your suppose to pick yoona up from her practice today at 9pm.

Nichkhun: (look at the clock) uuuh, I forgot about it. Why don’t you go for me, I’m kinda busy right now. Talk to you later. (hang up the phone)

Taecyeon: (shout) hey, hey wait. (look at the phone) aishi this guy. (went to his car and head to yoona practice class)

Back at the piano room, nichkhun and yuri were stand in front of each other, staring and looking at each other deeply. Until the security guard came by to check up on the place, nichkhun immediately grab her hand and hide under behind the desk next to the couch. Where he is a whole bunch of law book next to the book shelve and a safety box next to it too. And waited for the security guard to pass the room, then they get up from behind the desk. But the guard still haven’t left the building yet.

Nichkhun: (looking out of the window and the glass door) it look like we can’t leave yet, there is one guard outside and one on the building.

Yuri: oh my god, this isn’t happening to me. (look around)

Nichkhun: what’s so bad about staying a night with me here? There’s a couch and blankets cover to keep us warm .(smile)

Yuri: I sleep on the left edge of the couch and you sleep on the right couch. You better not come close to me when I’m sleeping.

Nichkhun: jeez you really hate me that much.

Yuri: (look at him) did you say something?

Nichkhun: umm nothing, nothing at all.

They went to the couch and sat at the place yuri plan them to sleep for the night, after another short talk both of them fall a sleep. While outside at yoona piano practice, Taecyeon was sitting in the car waiting for her to show up at the front of the door. After 5 minutes of waiting he see yoona walking out of her class with a whole bunch of people next to her, Taecyeon got out of the car and smile at yoona.

Taecyeon: (shout as he smile) Yoona!

Girl 1: is he your boyfriend? (sweetly smile)

Girl 2: he very tall and handsome yoona, how come I never heard you mentioning him to us?

Yoona: (shyly smile) he’s not my boyfriend, he’s just my best friend since we were kids.

Girl 1: oh really, it hard to believe that a handsome man would wait for you at night in front of the piano class.

Yoona: (irritatedly) Stop the nonsense already, we’re just regular friend.

Another car hunk, this time it was those girls ride that was hunking.

Girls 1&2: Well, we have to go now, but next time introduce us to him. (smile and wave goodbye) by yoona.

Yoona: (smile) bye. (continue walking to Taecyeon) hi oppa. Have you wait for a long time? I thought it was nichkhun oppa that will pick me up tonight? (a little disappointed)

Taecyeon: (trying to make up reason) umm he’s busy right now. The school court call him in for another lesson since their another case going on at the court.

Yoona: (sadly look at Taecyeon) Oh okay, since it not the first time he did that anyway. But as long as you’re here, then I’m fine. (smile)

Taecyeon: Come on, I’ll take you home. (smiles)

Yoona got into the car, before heading home Taecyeon decided to take her out for a late night snack. They stop by a near restaurant near yoona house and eat there for a while, in the restaurant Taecyeon help her out with her home work and other thing that she was confuse about. During the whole dinner they were talking happily and the major job that they are working on right now, after they finish eating and other stuff, Taecyeon then took her home. He waited for her to get in the house first before he head off back to his house.

To be continue………………………………

will yuri develop feeling for nichkhun after the night they spend together?
or will gyuri ruin everything between nichkhun and yuri?
does yoona have a feeling for taecyeon?

please comments and thank you :d