I will never let you go again, Yuri. (Complete)

Fate To Love You

For two month, Nichkhun have not answer nor give a call to Yuri yet he secretly sent money into her account every week. The mother and son have spent their days like regular, she take care of Nichkwan everyday. Even though Nichkwan would ask for Nichkhun and cries for him the first weeks, Yuri tried everyway to cheer Nichkwan up, so to distract him from thinking Nichkwan finally attend school as a kindergarten since Yuri want Nichkwan to catch up with learning again from the start.

“Nichkwan, you will be attending school now. We are lucky to have a good school to accept you.” said Yuri, “You have to be good, okay?”

Nichkwan nodded, “Mommy, when is daddy coming back?” Nichkwan ask her with his sad face.

“Daddy will come back to us soon.” Yuri said, “Daddy is on a very important business trip. You can’t let him see kwannie like this. You have to so daddy that you are as good and happy as him.”

“I will, mommy. When daddy come back, he was be proud of me.” said Nichkwan.

“That’s my boy.” Yuri smiles as she walk him to class.

After dropping nichkwan off at the school, Yuri went to nichkhun grandpa church and spent hours there. Praying to god as she wait for his return. She have left him message every day, like a report of the mother and son daily life. But the thing she did not tell or want anybody to let him know if he ever call is that she is pregnant with his child again. She did want to tell him yet and insist on waiting for him to return. Mrs. And Mr. Horvejkul would come visit her everyday, making sure she stay healthy and full since she is carrying the second grandchild. Eun hye also brought her boyfriend to visit her parent and yuri. Joon Ji-hoon is a shy gentlemen, and works at the secretary treasure of the government. Eun hye parent is very happy to finally meet him. Yoona on the other hand, is still working at the hospital even after Taecyeon insist her to stay home and rest. Taecyeon had propose to her and they are planning to get married soon. The days continue on for another months until one day at the Seoul Hospital cafeteria, Taecyeon receive a call from nichkhun.

“Nichkhun call. It’s him.” Taecyeon childish act. He quickly answer his phone. “Nichkhun, Where have you been? We’ve been worry sick about you, well not me but still. You could at least answer you phone or called Yuri.” Taecyeon said all at once.

Before Taecyeon can continue, yoona grab the phone, “Nichkhun, Do you know Yuri worried sick about you? How could you just leave her like that!” Yoona exclaim.

“Honey, don’t yell at him like that.” Taecyeon said, and turn on the speaker of his phone. “Where are you dude?” he ask nichkhun.

“Finally my turn to talk, I’ve went to Kyoto. I just got back two weeks ago but I didn’t want to call anybody yet.” said Nichkhun.

“So I’m guessing you stay at the hotel at night and follow Yuri in the day?” Yoona said.

“I wanted to see how they are.” said Nichkhun.

“Why didn’t you go up to her then?” Yoona said.

Nichkhun didn’t say anything.

“Are you still afraid?” Taecyeon ask.

“I am, I don’t know what to say to her.” said Nichkhun.

“Well since you call now, I’m guessing you have a plan.” Taecyeon said.

“You are so my brother.” Nichkhun said, “Tell everybody to meet me at my grandpa Church tomorrow in the noon.”

“Including Seung ri?” Taecyeon ask.

“Yeah, including him.” Nichkhun said.

“Did you know he has a girlfriend now?” Yoona said.

“I actually do, I almost bump into him and his girlfriend last week out on the street to visit Yuri.” said Nichkhun.

“Good. So you are sure now right?” Yoona said.

“Yup I am.” said Nichkhun, “Please tell my parent and sis to hide somewhere until I say you guys can come out.”

“Okay we will.” said Taecyeon.

“See you tomorrow.” both Yoona and Taecyeon said before he hang up the phone.

After Taecyeon hang up the phone, he quickly dial Eun hye, Mrs. And Mr. Horvejkul number at a time. Telling them Nichkhun is back and meet him at the church, he also told them to hide. Yoona give Yuri a call to ask for Seung ri number, Yuri was a little suspicious at first but soon gave her the number. Taecyeon then dial Seung ri number and told him about the plan. After that Taecyeon and Yoona call everybody, both then went back to work. Everybody know about the plan except Yuri who is still thinking nichkhun still some where far away. The next day went by, before noon everybody have arrive. Mrs. Horvejkul had secretly check Nichkwan out of school early. Nichkwan ask a lot of question, Mrs. Horvejkul answer every one of it. They all hide in the church with Nichkhun standing on the second level behind the piano. Waiting for Yuri to arrive, the clock finally reach noon Yuri then walk into the church. She went to the second bench, pulling down the knee bend cushion, she kneel down as she put her together in front of Jesus.

“Lord, I have shared you my daily life. I know you must have been tire of listen to me everyday. But today, I want to share you something different. Something I’ve always kept in me….“ Yuri said calmly. “I have shed tears and plead to see Nichkhun again. Six years without him was really painful to me but now another 3 months of him not with me. It really kills my heart not hearing his voice. I really misses him.” Yuri said with her eyes close, “I beg you to bring him back to me. I can’t live without him.”

Suddenly a sound of music is play on the second level, a familiar song that Yuri and Nichkhun play as a promise to each other. Yuri open her eyes, her heart begin to beat faster as she listen to the song. Yuri stand up and turn around slowly as she try to make herself believe that it’s Nichkhun who is playing on the second level. Smiles appear as as tears begin to roll down from her eyes.

“Oppa.” Yuri whisper his name softly as she look up at him from the center of the church.

Nichkhun stop playing on the piano and walk down the stair, standing 6 feet away from her.

Nichkhun smiles softly. “Yuri.” He call her.

“You’ve came back.” Yuri said in joy. “I’ve waited for you everyday, I call you but you never answer.”

“I know, I listen to your message everyday.” Nichkhun said. “I’ve follow you for the last two week.”

“Then why didn’t you call me. You could at least sent me a letter instead of secretly sending money into my bank account.” said Yuri. “Wait…..you follow me? You…?”

“I wanted too, You don’t know how much I wanted to call you but I had to reframe myself. I have follow you for two week. From distance I watch you and nichkhun grocery shopping, laughing, and spending time together.” Nichkhun said. “It really kills me not seeing you or call you. But I thought myself it‘s best if I waited for another two week to make sure your feeling….my feeling remain the same.”

“Then what is your answer?” Yuri ask him sadly. “Is 3 months enough for you to think about us?”

Nichkhun let out a smile as he walk slowly to Yuri, “ Let me tell you a story.“ he said as he look in her teary eyes. “A story of a man and his most beloved women that make him  leave her as he think long and hard before he come back to her. Three months of being away from her, he suffered thinking about her dearly, feeling the pain she felt not having him next to her for 6 six years. It ache his heart every time he think of not being by her side. Three months, he realize that this useless man, probably the most stupid man ever to doubt his wife feeling for him….not believing her trust for him even after six years of her hurtful for him. He make her wait for him again, as he continue to misunderstood her with another man, letting his jealousy take over….he hate himself for it. He hate himself for letting her suffered again. He hate himself for being such an idiot to not believe her…not trusting her with his heart.” He stop a feet away from her, Yuri continue to listen to his story as she shed tears, “And now, he understand everything. He understand that loving a person mean spending the rest of he life with her. No more suffering , no more secret. No more separation.” Nichkhun touch her face lightly, he softly warmly smiles. “It must be really tiring for you.” He grab her hand, “I’m such a useless man huh? Making his wife cries for him, making her wait for him from time to time.” Nichkhun said as he look at her, “I deserve to be call useless and the most stupidest husband ever, not knowing that he has such a great and wonderful wife next to him.” He said softly. “Now I stand in front of you, asking you for forgiveness to my stupidity…..I promise to love you with all of my whole heart, to cherish you heart, and to make you smiles everyday as I stand by your side forever.” Nichkhun wipe her tears away lightly and held onto her hand firmly, “Yobo…..can I continue to be your husband and remain in your heart?” nichkhun ask softly as he look into her tearful eyes.

Yuri shedding tear as she listen to his words, “I have finally waited for you. I have waited long enough to hear your voice again.” Yuri touch his cheek, “You….are indeed the clumsiest man I have seen…….but it is the man that held onto my heart, a man that make me fall for him from the beginning and still fall for him.” she said softly, “I didn’t suffered for nothing, I have your love. If it is the price I have to pay, then I wish to do it again this or next life to be your wife again.” she smiles warmly, “Don’t ever leave me again.”

Nichkhun nodded as he pull her into his embrace, “I will never let you go Yuri, never again.” he said. “Saranghae Yuri”

“Promise me from now you will tell me everything, especially how you feel.” Yuri said softly. “Don’t hide or keep it in yourself.”

“I promise. I promise to every of your request as long as you stay by my side forever.” Nichkhun smiles.

Yuri smiles as she wrap her hand around his neck, that very moment everybody begin to walk out clapping their hands together. Yuri break the embrace in shock and look around, seeing everybody at the church, she turn to look back at Nichkhun again.

“Everybody know?” Yuri ask him.

Nichkhun smiles, “I want everybody to be my witness. So in the future they can remind me my horrible mistakes.” he said.

“Daddy!! Mommy!!” Nichkwan shout in joy as he run to his parent. “Daddy, you came backkk.”

Nichkhun happily pick him up and give him a kiss on the cheek, “I did. How is my kwannie doing when daddy was gone? Did you listen to mommy and take good care of mommy as the second man in the house?” he ask childishly.

Nichkwan nodded happily, “I did daddy, I stay strong and be the man of the house.” he said.

“Really. That sound like my boy right there.” Nichkhun said happily.

“Yeah you should have seen him the first week, he cried a lot.” Eun hye teasing Nichkwan.

“Auntyyyyy….” Nichkwan pout as Eun hye laughs.

“But after that week, he turn into a man and listen to yuri.” Mr. Horvejkul said.

“Wait, I think Yuri have something else to tell you, nichkhun.” Yoona said.

Everybody secretly smiling as they looks at Nichkhun and Yuri. Nichkhun gave her a confused look as Yuri smiles.

“Yup , there is also another thing I need to tell you something else.” Yuri said as Nichkhun look at him confusedly, “I think you should get ready to pick another name.”

“Another name? Wh--why?” Nichkhun ask confusedly, Yuri didn’t answer and just give him a smile. “You--you’re pregnant?” he ask, yuri nodded.

“I wanted to tell you that on yesterday but Yoona took the phone away from me.” said Taecyeon.

“You are such an irresponsible man.” Mr. Horvejkul said. “How can you leave my daughter-in-law alone with his son?” pretending to be mad.

“From now on, you have to learn how to be responsible and take care of your family.” said Mrs. Horvejkul.

“I will appa, omma.” Nichkhun said with smiles, he turn to look at Yuri, “For how long?” he ask.

“Almost three month now.” Yuri reply. “I realize I was pregnant again a week later after you left.

“I’m sorry Yuri. I sorry for leaving you.” He said regretfully.

“It okay, as long as you don’t leave me again.” said Yuri.

“I won’t.  For sure I won’t” Nichkhun said, he suddenly exam Yuri body. “No wonder you look a little chubbier.” Nichkhun jokingly said.

“Oppa! Of course I have to be chubbier. Omma, appa, eun hye, Yoona, Taecyeon, and Seung ri oppa kept reminding me every day and feeding every time they see me.” Yuri whine. “How can I not be chubbier when they come everyday?”

“Hey, you are pregnant. You need to be fed fully.” said Seung ri.

“Now it will be his duties to feed you and take care of you.” Eun hye said.

“I will.” Nichkhun said. “Nichkwan ah, you will soon have a sibling to play with.”

“I can’t wait daddy, I want to share my toys with my brother or sister.” Nichkwan said.

“You will have the chance.” Nichkhun said as he smiles.

Nichkhun move in closer to Yuri, before he could do anything, she stop him.

“What are you doing? Everybody is here.” Yuri embarrassedly looks around.

“I just want a kiss.” Nichkhun said.

“Nichkwan is here, we can’t do it in front of him.” Yuri shyly said.

“There’s nothing wrong with it. We don‘t have to hide.” said Nichkhun, “He will learn sooner or later.”

“Oppa.” Yuri whine.

“Just one kiss.” Nichkhun pout with his puppy face.

Yuri let out a smile at his puppy face, she move in closer to him and give him a kiss. Nichkwan quickly cover his eyes. Nichkhun quickly took that advantage and wrap his arm around Yuri so she could not move back. Everybody around, cheer them on. Yuri a little shock by his action, she ignore it and continue to kiss him until he break apart with a smile. Nichkwan then release his hands, and give Nichkhun a peck on the cheek.

“Ah-yah, he knows.” Nichkhun laugh.

“I love you too daddy.” Nichkwan happily said.

Yuri blush as she smiles at the father and son moments. Everybody else then laugh at their cuteness, nichkhun then pull Yuri into his arm as he held nichkwan in one arm and Yuri in another arm, smiling as they stand in his grandpa church.

The End.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you everybody for continue waiting and reading my story. This story have come to an end, I'm making a sequel with a different story line. The title is "Unforgotten Road", i will be posting that story soon. Please drop by and read. Thank you. "D

Here is the link to the sequel:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/115281/unforgotten-road-r-chansung-charmainesheh-raymondlam-taecyeon-yoona

staring Chansung and Hong kong actress Fala Chen.